Data Mining 101

Drago shucked the broken pieces of his clawed gauntlet and stopped in front of The Metool Hero as he crumples to the ground and lowers his sword. Aya and Suzume watched wearily from the arena, holding onto the ropes. The dragon came to stand in front of the Hero like a frozen monolith, towering over the little Met. "You are strong and have fought valiantly."

Which seemed an understatement. The Metool Hero was incredibly durable, taking multiple hits that would floor a normal navi and giving just as good as a group of viruses, all on his lonesome. It was probable that in a prolonged fight that the Met would win. That had given Drago pause.

An icy wind picked up and began coating the navi's armor in a thin sheath of frost as he spoke, billowing out his cloak to wrap around his front, and freezing over the cuts in his hand and torso. "If you yield now, I will leave. I have had enough of this place."

But with the words exiting his lips, he held out his hand. Ice crackled outward from his fingertips and formed into a frozen sword. "But if you insist on dying here. This fight will go on forever." He brought it above his head in a two-handed hold. He had felt the sting of defeat before and would not like a repeat performance. "What say you?"

Turn-Splice
Actions:
1: Glacial Leviathan Stance [Signature]: Dodge + 30 Healing + Imbue Element: Aqua. [3 TCD]; ask The Metool Hero to end hostilities.
* Draconic Might [Signature]: Passive 15 Strengthen.
S1: Dodge.
A1: Dodge.

~Turn-Splice~

Signature Cool Downs:
Three Turns
1: Glacial Leviathan Stance [Signature].

Other Effects:
1: FloatShoes [NaviCust]: Ignores effects from panels except broken/missing.
2: ShadowShoes [NaviCust]: Allows the Navi to move across fragile panels, such as Cracked and Glass, without breaking them.
3: Draconic Might [Signature]: 15 Strengthen.
The text bubble that appeared over the Hero's head was disjointed and shaking-- a sign of his stunned status, perhaps?-- but nevertheless clearly legible.

"Swear to me" the first joint said before arcing off to a different, lower point, "to kill only" The bubble shifted once more, and then stabilized; "the unjust and berserk of our ranks."

At that, the stun wore off, and the Hero's speech bubble stabilized entirely. "Swear this to me, and I will leave." He paused for a moment, helmet tilted downward, "But know that if you stray from this path, I will be watching. I will be there."

"And I will stop you." The speech bubble cut off at that as the 'Hero stood, waiting for Drago's reply. The panels beneath them crackled and sparked as they prepared to discharge another blast...

===========
The Metool Hero(?): 925(?) (On Elec)
===========

DragonierMan.EXE: 110 (On Elec)
Suzume.SP: 25
Aya.SP: 5

TERRAIN: A red-carpeted arena surrounded by electrified panels and bordered with red ropes. Immune to Terrain Change effects.
40% Normal (The arena)
60% Electrified Metal Panels! (Stuns and deals 40 damage if stepped on.)
Drago stared down the Hero, "I hunt those that raise a hand against me and mine. I've let your kind live when they threw down their weapons and ran." His hands gripped his frozen sword tighter. Aya listened on as she held her side, her other arm wrapped around Suzume for support. "I have already sworn that oath... Now begone. Or let us finish this."
In an instant, he was up on the ropes of the arena center. Had he hopped there? Drago turned-- just in time to see him hop towards and then over Aya and Suzume, landing on the far ropes. He paused for a moment, just a moment, to stare at the two of them, and pondered something to himself. As he looked back and stared at the two twins, balancing on the rope with one foot, and another of his characteristic speech bubbles popped up. "I'll be watching." Somehow they got the feeling this message was meant more for Drago than for them.

With that, the pint-sized Metool leapt off of the rope, away from the arena-- and the entire thing shattered.

Like a reality breaking into pieces, everything, the arena, the electrical panels, everything, all of it deformed beneath and around Aya, Drago, and Suzume, leaving them in one of the sterile, beaker-lined corridors of Scilab net.

A small, metool-capped chest sat in the middle of the area, but the 'Hero himself was gone.

==Battle 5: Victory!==

Rewards: MetoolChest (Open it!)
"..."

The two girls teetered as the ground changed around them. "I don't feel so good," Aya stated before she collapsed on her knees, dragging Suzume down by her shoulder to stoop over her. Suzume let Aya go and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Aya get a hold of yourself, we're almost done." Aya placed one of her own hands on Suzume's and smiled, "You're always such a worrier."

The sword in Drago's hands disintegrated into snowflakes, drifting down around him as he watched The Metool Hero leave. The encounter left him with a lot to think about. Clearly, there existed creatures that were more than a match for him. Perhaps he would need to refine his own self, before continuing to hunt in the Net.

But something caught his eye before he could descend further into his own thoughts. A golden, domed chest sat next to Suzume. Drago walked up to the twins and placed his hands on their shoulders. One of which covered the two girls' hands that were resting on Aya's shoulder. They both looked up at him. "We are going to leave to rest up. Next time you two will be stronger."

And with that he turned around and opened the chest.

~Open MetoolChest.~
The chest opens, revealing a pint-sized sword, some cash, and... a cape?

On closer inspection it appears to be an exact copy of the Metool Hero's golden-yellow cape, only sized to a navi instead of a Metool.

Reward: 1000z, Widesword, MetCape (Key item)

Modlock Broken!
Upon opening the chest, the rewards acquired were quite lavish. Not only was there a good sum of cash, but a battlechip, and a... cape? Well, it was woven with gold-thread. DragonierMan pulled out and admired the kingly gift. Suzume's eyes glittered in awe. Aya... doubled over and coughed up blood.

Drago turned to the twins and waved them off in a font of light. Then disappeared in his own beam.

[DRAGONIERMAN LOGGED OUT!]