Alignment Mission: Metal Gear Nitro

"That aught to get their attention," Nitro said, hearing the bomb go off in the next room. As he heard the dull thud of the guard hitting the wall, he began preparing for the guards' inevitable advance.
"Alright, I'm gonna need the Magbomb, the Shotty, and the Heatshot," Nitro said.
"They're on their way," Chris said as he slotted the chips in. The Magbomb appeared in Nitro's normal hand. "The Rageclaw's blocking the other two chips from downloading immediately," Chris explained. "Once you throw the bomb, you should recieve the Shotgun, then the Heatshot."
"I'll keep that in mind," Nitro said. He began listening hard once again. He could hear the somewhat muffled voice of the uninjured guard, followed by his and his partner's cautious footsteps. Taking a deep breath, Nitro readied himself for his assault. Suddenly, he whipped around infront of the doorway and kicked the door wide open. Within the same motion, he hurled the Magbomb at the leading Enforcer. As soon as the bomb left his hand, he recieved the Shotgun, and within the same second of it materializing, he sqeezed off a single shot, hoping to riddle his advarsaries with buckshot. The gun then changed into the Heatshot, and without moving his hand's position, he fired the flaming ammo at the guards, a fountain of flame erupting from the gun's barrel. Hopefully, when he finished his five second assault, the guards would be gone before they could react.

Summary:
1: Magbomb1 at EnforcerB (+A)(30elec (X2 Metal Terrain Bonus = 60elec) + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction Activated)
2: Shotgun at EnforcerB (+A) (50dmg + Spread2)(Mass Destruction Activated)
3: Heatshot at EnforcerB (+A)(40Fire (+5 Elemental Affinity Bonus = 45Fire) + Spread2)(Mass Destruction Activated)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: 1 (Available next turn)
((Sorry if it wasn't clear before, but all doors in the building are automatic sliding doors for future reference.))

Nitro readied himself with a bomb as the Enforcers left the room. He jumped in front of them once they did, tossing the sphere at them. It exploded on impact, damaging and stunning the front guard. The second managed to stumble backwards and barely escape the blast radius. Not wasting any time, the Mafia initiate fired a Shotgun blast at the stunned guard seconds after the MagBomb went off. The shot hit dead on, with the spread reaching the second Enforcer as he tried to back up his comrade.

The Shotgun blast was more than enough to send the stunned Navi flying back onto the ground, where he lay without getting up again. Due to this, Nitro's final Heatshot attack instead flew to connect with the second Navi. In the instant before the shot hit the Enforcer managed to get a shot off from his buster, landing a glancing blow on Nitro's right side. The next instant the NetPolice Navi was gone, jacked out in a bright flash of light.

NetPolice EnforcerA: EJO
NetPolice EnforcerB: 40HP (Stunned, lying on the floor just inside the generator room)
NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP (Standing with Technician B and C on west side of room, watching generator)
NetPolice TechnicianB: 50HP (Standing with Technician A, watching generator)
NetPolice TechnicianC: 50HP (Standing with Technician A, watching generator)
NetPolice TechnicianD: EJO

NetPolice Generator: 1000HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Nitro.EXE: 125HP (RageClaw: 6 uses)

Objective 2: Plant explosives on generators
Nitro stumbled back for a second as the Enforcer's buster shot glanced off of his arm. He gritted his teeth, not letting any sound out greater than a small grunt. A minor setback, Nitro said, looking at the officer on the ground. But nothing I can't handle. Nitro leapt into the generator room, and on top of the guard on the floor, attempting to keep the guard pinned to the ground, holding down his buster arm with his free hand. "Don't take it personally," Nitro said, softly stroking the side of the guard's face with the flat side of one of the claw-like blades on his Rageclaw. "You were just in my way." Nitro brought up the claw over his head, and quickly brought it down at the guard's face. He repeated this action a second time, just to be certain that the deed had been done.

Summary:
1: Attempt to pin EnforcerB
2: Rageclaw at EnforcerB (40dmg + Slashing)
3: Rageclaw at EnforcerB (40dmg +Slashing)
Charging into the room and diving on top of the guard, Nitro ensured the Navi was subdued before preparing his neglected claw. With some final parting words, the claw stabbed through the NetPolice Navi's head and removed him from the battle.

Nitro stood up. The three Technicians standing together on the other side of the room saw that he was an obvious threat and armed themselves with small buzzing devices, presumably tasers of some sort.

NetPolice EnforcerB: EJO
NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP (Armed)
NetPolice TechnicianB: 50HP (Armed)
NetPolice TechnicianC: 50HP (Armed)
NetPolice TechnicianD: EJO

Nitro.EXE: 125HP (RageClaw: 5 uses)

"That, uh..." Chris said, watching Nitro get up. "That seemed a little..."
"That felt great!" Nitro said, stretching his back a bit. "It feels good to be the one getting the jump on people for a change."
"If you'll notice, we're not quite out of the woods yet," Chris said, attempting to bring Nitro's attention back to the matter at hand. Nitro looked up, and saw the Technicians bring out their weapons.
"You're kidding me," Nitro said. He laughed a little. "Ooh, don't taze me, bro!" Nitro added, in a tone of mock fear. He laughed again. "Look, if you all've got a death wish, I'd be happy to oblidge," he raised his Rageclaw, to emphesise his point. "In case you weren't paying attention, I just took out your buddies without breaking a sweat. Anyone that doesn't want to get deleted, stand over in that corner," Nitro pointed over to the southwest corner of the room, "and I'll tell you what to do once I deal with the idiots that stay where they are." Chris sent Nitro a Guard, just in case one of the Technicians decided to charge at him. The same thought occured to Nitro, and he readied the claw, ready to lash out at any incoming techies.

Summary:
1: "Mercy speech"
2: Guard1 defending Nitro
3: Rageclaw parry at single attacker (40dmg + Slashing)
Nitro's threat caused the techies to adorn uncertain looks on their near static-looking faces. It seemed they were unsure of what to do. One whispered to the other two before walking to the corner of the room as Nitro had ordered. The other two followed shortly after.

NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP (Armed, in southwest corner)
NetPolice TechnicianB: 50HP (Armed, in southwest corner)
NetPolice TechnicianC: 50HP (Armed, in southwest corner)

Nitro.EXE: 125HP (RageClaw: 5 uses) (Guard1)

"Right," Nitro said, watching the techinicians file over to the corner. "I'm glad that we understand each other." Nitro lowered his Guard slightly, but kept his claw raised. "Now, first, the three of you are going to switch off those weapons of yours and lower them to the floor. Then, you're going to exit this room single file, no sudden movements. One of you... you," Nitro pointed at the technician in the center. "You're going to go into the other generator room and tell any guards in there that all of them are needed somewhere else. Do not tell them about me," Nitro added threateningly, hefting his claw again. "Once they're gone, come back in here and tell me. If they all don't, then come back in and let me know. If you try and pull a fast one on me, it'll be the last mistake you make." Nitro raised the claw again. "Or, if you three don't like the sound of that, there's also the faster, more painful way out. Your choice."

Summary:
1: Give instructions
2: Guard1
3: Rageclaw parry at single attacker (40dmg + Slashing)
The technician in the middle listened to Nitro carefully. When the infiltrating Navi finished, the technician looked to his side and spoke. "I'm not sure if they'd listen to me... but they might." He turned off his electric weapon and slowly put it on the ground. The other two followed suit. They walked in a line around the generator and out the door. A minute later, the speaking technician returned.

"They dispatched one of the guards in the other room to look for a "disturbance" my colleagues noticed outside," he said, making quotations with his hands. "They were told to go show him; I couldn't protest without seeming suspicious. I told them not to say anything, though," he finished, sounding a little nervous.

NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP (Standing near the door)

"Alright, good," Nitro said. He paced around the room for a bit before continuing. "Now, go catch up to them, it'll look suspicious if you're gone too long." Nitro stopped pacing, spotting the Technicians' discarded weapons in the corner. He rushed over to them, picked one up, and tossed it to the Technician at the door. "Stall that guard by any means neccecary, by force if needed." He picked up the other two tazers and tossed them to the Technician as well. "Tell your buddies the same. Now get out of here, I'm busy. And no one comes back in here." Nitro pressed a button on the control panel on his side of the door, and the door closed in the Technician's face.

Summary:
1: Listen to Technician's report
2: Arm Technician with discarded weapons
3: Close door
The technician listened to Nitro's new orders and barely managed to nod before the Navi closed the door on him. The NetPolice Navi couldn't be heard through the soundproofed walls, but he seemed willing to do as he was told. At the very least, it wouldn't matter by the time he decided to tell someone.

Now Nitro was alone with the hulking generator and a few gently glowing computer terminals...

"Finally," Nitro said, turning to look at the generator. "So, now I've just got to plant the charge on this thing, and then I can move along."
"I'm just gonna stop you for a minute there, Nitro," Chris interjected. "I was kind of watching you there when you threatened those techies and such. You really were acting- to put it plainly- like kind of a bitch."
"You're only saying that because I look like a girl," Nitro replied. "I'm just going to go ahead and assume that you meant "jackass"."
"No, I'm pretty sure I meant bitch."
"Anyways," Nitro continued. "I only acted like that because I needed a way to get them out of the room, and I didn't want to hurt them."
"What about those guards?"
"You think that I'd be able to intimidate them?" Nitro asked. "Probably the only reason why I was able to take them out so easily was because I took them by surprise. I'm sure that if it had been a straight fight, they'd've been able to call for backup or something and I'd be a goner."
"But the way you-"
"Oh, that whole "stabbing the guy in the face after sweet-talking him" bit? That was just to intimidate the Techies. Now, if you're quite finished, I've got explosives to plant."
Chris just sat silently in his chair, occasionally opening his mouth to express a non-exsistant thought. Wow, he thought. Nitro really thought this one through.
Meanwhile, Nitro had stepped down into the indentation where the generator stood. He detached a charge from the belt around his hips, and began pacing, determining the best spot to put it. Once he arrived at his decision, he placed the bomb on the ground in position, and climbed out of the indent. He then walked over to the door, and pressed the button to open it. He took a quick look back, to inspect his handywork, then slipped out of the room.

Summary:
1: Talk with Chris (Filler action)
2: Plant explosive charge #1
3: Exit room
After explaining his actions to his operator, Nitro placed his first explosive on the ground close to the generator. It seemed to blend in with the floor. How convenient.

With that over and done with, Nitro stealthily made his way out of the room back to the first room. If there was supposed to be someone in here, they weren't. It was probably a good idea to keep moving. He checked through the next door with caution.

A first glance barely revealed two guards at the next generator. This one was similarly cobbled together, and appeared to actually be constructed differently from the other. Over the top of the terminals in his way, Nitro barely spied two more guards standing on the other side of the generator. One technician stood dead ahead, busily working at a terminal. He wouldn't be visible over the wall of computers at this point, Nitro noticed.

Daring to look in even further, he saw two more techies at the console on the west wall. Right near the door, Nitro saw a glowing terminal that seemed to already be logged in to a particular page. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to take a look at some point.

So, one way or another these guys had to go. What now?

NetPolice EnforcerA: 100HP (East, top)
NetPolice EnforcerB: 150HP (East, bottom)
NetPolice EnforcerC: 100HP (South, right)
NetPolice EnforcerD: 100HP (South, left)
NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP (West side, top)
NetPolice TechnicianB: 50HP (West side, bottom)
NetPolice TechnicianC: 50HP (East side terminal)
((Note: Enforcer locations are in relation to where the generator is.)

NetPolice GeneratorA: 1000HP (Charge placed)
NetPolice GeneratorB: 1000HP

Objective 2: Plant explosives on generators (1 of 2 complete)
"Hmm..." Nitro thought, pulling his head out of the room. He pressed against the wall just to the side of the door. "This is gonna require a little thought. Blindly rushing in there is probably not the best idea. You got any ideas on how not to get myself deleted?"
Chris and Nitro tossed ideas back and forth for a few minutes before arriving at a decision.
"Alright, you've got the plan?" Chris said.
"Clear as crystal," Nitro replied. "I'll try not to screw up too badly."
Peeking his head in the room, Nitro prepared to dart in. No one seemed to be looking in his direction, so, after leaving the Guard outside, Nitro bolted in, headed right for the Technician working behind the terminal. He quickly swiped at the Technician, attempting to scoop him up in the blade and pull him in close. He quickly whispered into the Technician's ear; "Don't do anything stupid and you'll leave in one piece," before Chris uploaded the Shotgun. After Nitro's unoccupied arm changed into the weapon, Nitro walked around the far side of the terminal, aiming the Shotgun over his hostage's shoulder. "Alright!" Nitro shouted, aiming his Shotgun at the Guards around the generator. "All weapons and communication devices on the corner! All techniciains step away from the consoles! Everyone stand in the middle of the room, and your friend may not get hurt any further!" Nitro squeezed his captive slightly. "No sudden movements, everyone move nice and slowly, and no one try anything stupid, or you get a faceful of buckshot! I know nobody wants that, so I suggest you do as I say, for your sake and this guy's!"

Summary:
1: Enter room
2: Grab TechnicianC with Rageclaw (40dmg + Slashing)
3: Shotgun counter at any attackers (50dmg + Spread2)(Mass Destruction activated)

((Note: Enforcers are essentially in order from top to bottom.))

Making it to the barrier of terminals, Nitro expertly sneaked behind the Technician and put a claw to his neck. Walking out of cover with a Shotgun prepared, he shouted out his demands to the NetPolice personnel in the room. Unfortunately, it seemed they weren't as easy to intimidate as the other room's Navis. Well, the Enforcers, at least. The other Technicians immediately moved to do as told before realizing the Enforcers weren't going anywhere. Instead of stopping at the center of the room, the two techies dove for cover at the south end of the terminal bank.

In response to Nitro's words, the northernmost Enforcer merely laughed. In an instant he dropped to one knee and fired a Cannon that seemed to come from nowhere-straight at Nitro's hostage. The Technician cried out as the shot hit, throwing him out of the Net. The Enforcer was probably smirking with his emotionless face until Nitro retaliated by shooting both the Enforcer and his ally near him with a spray of Shotgun energy. The rest of the guards were now making for Nitro as he dashed back behind cover. They wouldn't let him hide there forever. These Navis were clearly more competent than the last room's.

It looked like Nitro had a battle on his hands.

NetPolice EnforcerA: 50HP (Armed: Cannon)
NetPolice EnforcerB: 100HP
NetPolice EnforcerC: 100HP
NetPolice EnforcerD: 100HP
NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP (Hiding at south end of terminals)
NetPolice TechnicianB: 50HP (Hiding at south end of terminals)
NetPolice TechnicianC: EJO

Nitro.EXE: 125HP (RageClaw: 4 uses)

"Well, that didn't go quite as expected." Nitro said, ducking behind the terminal.
"Really, I think this is going pretty well," Chris noted.
"Oh, cut the sarcasm, I've got a problem here!" Nitro snapped.
"No, I mean it!" Chris replied. "Those guards are converging on a single spot-"
"Yeah, me," Nitro cut in.
"Hey, I'm trying to help you here," Chris said. He then decided that he'd let his actions explain his intent, and slotted in the two bomb chips.
Nitro immediately caught on once he recieved the explosives in his hand. "Oh, I gotcha," Nitro said. He paused for a moment, waiting for the guards to get closer, then lobbed the Magbomb overtop of the terminal. He then whipped out from behind it, and hurled the Minibomb towards the centermost guard.

Summary:
1: Wait for guards to approach
2: Magbomb in general vicinity of Enforcers (30Elec (x2 Metal Terrain Bonus = 60Elec) + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction Activated)
3: Minibomb at EnforcerB (60dmg + Blast2)(Mass Destruction activated)
Taking advantage of the Enforcers' approach, Nitro lobbed a bomb into their midst which exploded on impact with the ground and engulfed two of the Navis in an electrical explosion. Only one emerged from the blast. Subsequently moving from his cover to aim a MiniBomb, Nitro managed to toss the weapon at the stunned target before being hit with a buster shot from one of the unaffected foes.

Recoiling behind his cover, the would-be terrorist caught a glimpse of a Technician bolting from the room and barely saw the Navi enter the other generator room before the door closed. Not like he'd be getting much help from there. Another cautious glance at the Enforcers told Nitro his MiniBomb had sent one more enemy packing and damaged a second.

The one NetPolice Navi that had avoided the explosive assault began moving around the opposite side of the terminals from what Nitro could see, past the Technician hiding there. A pincer attack...?

NetPolice EnforcerC: 40HP (In same general area as last time)
NetPolice EnforcerD: 100HP (Moving around other side of terminals)
NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP (Hiding at south end of terminals)
NetPolice TechnicianB: ESCAPED (to other generator room)

Nitro.EXE: 115HP (RageClaw: 4 uses)

"Well, this going pretty smoothly," Nitro said, ducking back behind the terminal's cover. "Didn't think it'd be this ea-" Nitro trailed off as he saw the Technician dart into the other room. "Where does he think he's going?" Nitro said.
"We'll worry about him later, we've got more pressing matters at the moment," Chris said. "You might want to watch your back, I'm pretty sure a guard's coming around the other side."
"Huh, so they're trying to corner me," Nitro said. He chuckled softly. "That only works if I'm trying to run. I'm not about to do that anytime soon!" Nitro quickly lept around the side of the terminal and bolted directly at the weakened Enforcer. He got within a few feet before slashing down quickly, intending to rip right through the Netpolice guard. He then whipped his buster up and began moving toward the other guard. As he stalked his fresh prey, his buster began shaking with built-up power. Once he came within view, he unleashed a flurry of bombs, all headed in the guard's direction. Nitro then stopped for a moment, watching for any sudden movement within the latest bit of chaos he had caused.

Summary:
1: Rageclaw at EnforcerC (40dmg + Slashing)
2: Locate EnforcerD (Movement)
3: Overheat at EnforcerD (100dmg + 15 self dmg)(2tcd)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: Used this turn
Nitro's attempt to rip through the weakened NetPolice guard did just that, tearing his code to shreds and kicking him out of the network. He proceeded to pursue the other Enforcer around the terminals, noting that the last Technician had apparently fled the room. As he rounded the south end of the terminal wall, Nitro caught sight of the wary enemy Enforcer. Charging up power in his buster, Nitro unleashed a torrent of bombs that completely decimated their target.

With both surviving threats currently out of the room, the only remaining points of interest were the active terminal and the generator. The Technicians may not have simply gone to hide, however...

NetPolice EnforcerC: EJO
NetPolice EnforcerD: EJO
NetPolice TechnicianA: ESCAPED
NetPolice TechnicianB: ESCAPED

COMBAT ENDED

Nitro.EXE: 100HP (RageClaw: 3 uses)

"Well, that was fun," Nitro said, lowering his buster. He looked around, making sure that there were no incoming attackers. Not only did this not seem to be the case, it seemed that Nitro was completely alone in the room. "What the- Where'd that other Techie get to?"
"I suggest that we don't worry about it for the moment," Chris said. "We've got work to do."
"Right!" Nitro walked back around the terminal and examined the generator. "What is the deal with these things?" Nitro wondered aloud. "They look all slapped together, like a vertical beaver dam of technology."
"Why don't you check that terminal over there?" Chris suggested. "Maybe it'll give some answers regarding why the generators are built like this."
"Or what they're powering," Nitro added. "Something about this place makes me feel uneasy, like they're making a weapon of some sort." Nitro walked over to the working terminal, and righted a chair that had been knocked over during the fight. He pulled it over in front of the terminal and sat in it. He then began reading the information on the screen.

Summary:
1: Examine terminal
-TURN SPLICE-

Cooldowns:
Overheat: 2
Finally getting around to checking out the glowing terminal, Nitro read the text currently on the screen. It looked like... gibberish. Perhaps coding of some sort? He scanned the screen again, trying to find something he could understand. Looking at the top of the screen, it appeared to display a file name for the onscreen text. Nitro read it.

"TCTARGETCONFIG.exe" was the name of the file. It didn't look like much of an executable to Nitro until the text began to change rapidly before a message popped up. "Targeting system recalibration complete." It looked like that was why the console had been left online without a user.

Before Nitro could attempt to discern exactly what was having its targeting system recalibrated, he was interrupted by a shot coming from the room's doorway. Nitro jumped away from the terminal and stood prepared to retaliate as three more Enforcers charged into the room backed by one of the escaped Technicians.

"Watch the terminals!" the Technician cried out to the guards. "There's vital data for the project in them!"

NetPolice EnforcerE: 100HP
NetPolice EnforcerF: 100HP
NetPolice EnforcerG: 100HP
NetPolice TechnicianA: 50HP

Nitro.EXE: 100HP (RageClaw: 3 uses)