Science busting!

Phantasm appeared on the net in a burst of green flames. SciLab net was a lot different to the ACDC, for one it looked really busy, Mr.Progs running about here and there, important looking navis shouting at others. It was too busy.

Phantasm ran deeper into the net, well out of sight of the previous chaos, "Lex, are you really sure this is the sort of place we will find viruses? It looks to clean to me..." commented the speeding navi.

Lex surveyed the area, maybe this wasn't such a good idea, nevertheless he pressed on, "don't worry, they will appear soon."

(Battle 1 please)
And appeared they did! A group of Bunnies and Metools appeared hopping straight towards Phantasm! Think of the horror they will cause with their cuteness! Destroy them before things get...worse?

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40

Phantasm: 120

Terrain: 100% Normal

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
"I guess you were right...." said Phantasm whimsically, "what should I do know, we could use a... ahhh.... what's this? A new power! Send me a shotgun!"

The shotgun appeared on Phantasms hand, and just as he was about to fire it, he disappeared! All that was left of him were multiple green flames which sped at the enemies ahead at great speeds. The flames ducked and weaved between the enemies until they were behind them, they then grouped together and reformed a smiling Phantasm who proceeded to unleash the ready to burst shotgun on the unsuspecting Bunnies, he then made a large jump backwards to get out of range.

Actions
1. Fire Morph (Teleport) behind enemies
2. Shotgun Bunny A (50 DMG, Spread to B..)
3. Jump backwards out of range
Free action - Gust - Dodge
The surprise attack certainly let Phantasm gain a upper hand over the virus when the two bunnies was successfully deleted by the shotgun. The Metools tried a counter attack to the navi, but Phantasm was long gone from their attack range and dodged the attacks with ease.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40

Pleasantly surprised with the way Phantasm handled his new move, Lex jumped straight back into battle by saying, "I'm sending Ringlog, then Heatshot, you come up with the rest!"

Phantasm looked upon this challenge with a smile, he held up a hand on which seconds later appeared the Ringlog launcher, he then proceeded to fire the logs while also running to make sure they were at optimum angles to hit the remaining Metools.

With no movement wasted, Phantasm continued to run to the side of the enemies, lining up the one he didn't aim for with the others, he then fired a flaming ball from his burning palm where the previous attack was shot from.

Actions
1. Ringlog 1 at Metool A + B (60 DMG, wood element, two attacks)
2. Sideways in an arc around the Metools to line the remaining C up with the others, while also firing the Ringlog at the right moments
3. Heatshot at Metool C (40 DMG, fire, spread to B if its still alive.)
Free action - Gust - Dodge
The remaining metools was quickly deleted as Phantasm rolled them over with the Ringlog and fired the fiery Heatshot to finish things off. The navi flew away from the battle field with the help of the wind and the reward data blew with the wind towards Phantasm.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-BATTLE WON!-
400z
((Leiquan, Ringlog only deals 50 damage although as a fire element navi, you have the option to increase the damage of fire element chips (such as Heatshot) by 5 damage. If you reach level 5/10/15/20, you can increase that damage further. Check here for more details.))
(sorry about the mistake, it will never happen again)

Grabbing the coin data out of the air at incredible speeds, Phantasm counted the spoils of the battle, "1, 2, 3..... 400!".

Lex watched the navi greedily size up the small golden pile and thought to himself, "how did I end up with such a partner...." he smiled slightly then asked the gold mad Phantasm, "What do ya wanna do now?"

Phantasm looking slightly puzzled at the remark turned around and said," I just wanna count my money, shoo, shoo"

Lex, clearly agitated, jumped out of his chair and went for a nice, relaxing walk, leaving Phantasm to continue with his business.

(I got tests coming up, i'll re post in this topic when I'm readily available as to not waste anybody's time)
(Ok I'm back, sorry for the absence)

Phantasm laid there, with his gold filled hands held outstretched above him, it filled him with memories of his past life, the adventures he had and the people he knew..... The promises he had made. The memories filled him with a sense of a forgotten duty, no more lazing about; he had to remember why he was here, no more distractions!

Phantasm jumped upright, stared in the direction of where he assumed Lex should be and shouted at the top of his voice, "GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Lex was just about to leave the house when a loud, milk curdling sound came from his computer, suddenly filled with dread, Lex jumped over to his computer at lightning speed and assuming the worst, began to check the computer over, looking for signs of damage, unexpectedly though he began to hear a faint sign of laughter, which slowly grew into a thunderous belly laugh, he then noticed the purple navi rolling about the virtual floor while clutching his sides.

Lex plonked himself into the chair and stared fixedly at the navi while wiping a small bit of sweat from his brow, filled with anger, he shouted,"What the hell was that for!?"

"You-ha, so-ha ha, funny!!" Phantasm attempted to say, laughing so much he could barley string a sentence together, he then stood up, gained his composure and said with a big grin on his face, "I know now-he you're the reason I can't stay serious, how am I supposed to act right with a netop like you-ha-ha...?"

Lex had a very strange expression on his face, a mix of anger and confusion, in a confused tone he just gave up and said, "..ahhh just go and find a battle will ya?"

(Battle 2 please)
But the battle found him instead!!

Nah, how silly will it be for a noun to find you~ Anyways...

Phantasm didn't travel too far from finding a group virii who was ready for a fight. By numbers, they had the undisputed advantage of 6-to-1. However, Phantasm also had powerful advantage over them...Let's get it started!

BoomerA: 60
BoomerB: 60
BoomerC: 60
BoomerD: 60
BoomerE: 60
BoomerF: 60

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
(Sorry if I messed it up a bit, I'm a little rusty)

Lex watched in horror as the oblivious Phantasm was quickly surrounded by a group of angry looking virii, attempting to snap the navi out of his stupor, he began to talk to him in a slow and calm voice, "Phantasm, do not be alarmed, but you are currently surrounded by enemies, do not make any sudden movements"

Phantasm listened to his netop while whistling, the end note of which dropped so far and fast as if of the edge of a cliff when he realised and instead of following his advice, Phantasm jumped bolt upright and let out a large shout, "ahhhh crap!!! Send me something, quick!"

Lex fumbled around with the chips within reach as if his hands had become a pair of concrete blocks. Suddenly grasping a guard chip he stuttered, "I g-g-got guard, block and dodge!"

Phantasm quickly crouched down; he prepared himself for the oncoming attacks while gathering power into his hand. Phantasm held his position until the time he thought the first attack would come, he then teleported behind some of the enemy boomers while leaving the shield in place, he then unleashed the gathered power at the back of the closest foe.

Actions
1. Guard 1 to reflect the first incoming attack (reflect up to 60 DMG back at enemy)
2. Fire morph (Teleport behind Boomer A, while using time floating to avoid attacks)
3. Phantom Flames (Shot type, 40 DMG)
Free action - Gust - Dodge any missed attacks
(Bump)
(Bump)
((Sorry, Lei. I've been so caught up with other posts, I've unintentionally ignored yours...))

Phantasm raised his shield up and blocked one of the in coming boomerang, reflecting it straight back. Then his teleportation was a success, catching the viruses off guard and lighting one in a burning deletion. All of them turned around in synchrony and fired their boomerangs, but Phantasm was able to dodge the attack by a hair length. These viruses won't think twice about deleting navi!

BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: 45
BoomerC: 60
BoomerD: 60
BoomerE: 60

(Don't worry about it)

Phantasm watched his enemies, defenceless in the face of his power; this opportunity was too good to give up. Phantasm called out to Lex in a voice filled with command, "Send me Ringlog, I'm gonna hit 'em where it hurts"

Before Lex could respond, Phantasm jumped high into the air in a purple blur of speed and grace in the direction of where he had left the guard before, then meters before he landed, two fast rolling logs emerged from the launcher that had appeared just moments before on his arms at the backs of his foe. Phantasm then landed and prepared to dodge any of the wiser Boomers attacks.

Actions
Free action - Gust - Jump above the enemies as to position himself behind them upon landing
1. Ringlog 1 at Boomer C (Spread to D, 50 DMG, Ground Attack, Wide Attack)
2. Ringlog 1 at Boomer E (Second use, Spread to F, 50 DMG, Ground Attack, Wide Attack)
3. Dodge any attacks
The Boomers wasn't expecting their prey to be so agile and found them self nearly squashed to death by logs. The one Boomer who happens to dodge the surprise attack fired it's boomerang and managed to hit the navi's chest, leaving a small scratch mark across.

BoomerB: 45
BoomerC: 10
BoomerD: 10
BoomerE: 10

Phantasm: 105
"Ghaaa.... Crap!" Phantasm exclaimed as he ran a finger across the scratch on his chest, "I'm gonna feel that in the morning"

Lex watched the navi with a frown, "Don't moan ya big baby!" he shouted, "finish this while you have the chance, I'll send you a cannon and a shotgun, you do the rest!"

"What did you just say!?" Phantasm barked, "I doubt you would be able to take half the crap I deal with on a daily basis...... Just shut up and stay out of my way!" and with the last remark Phantasm began to circle the enemy line to the left, he then unleashed a powered up cannon on the one enemy yet to receive any damage, then flowing like water, he then pulled up his other hand and fired the shotgun that had appeared just moments before at the second strongest foe.

Actions

Free action - Gust — Quick speed run around then enemy in an arc
1. Cannon at Boomer F (40 DMG, shot type attribute + 20 DMG from Spirit power)
2. Spirit power to boost Cannon by 20 DMG
3. Shotgun Boomer B (50 DMG, shot type attribute, spread to Boomer C)

(Btw I was wondering if you could help me with the possible ways I can use Rageclaw, for example, can I deal 20 dmg to two opponents instead of 40 to one when attacking?)
((Yes, what you're saying is basically possible. The Rageclaw can either do 40 Slashing DMG to one opponent or 20 + Impacting to two. The latter is because your navi is, usually, throwing one enemy into another, though most of us tend to think of it as a gigantic bitchslap. :P))

Phantasm, while bickering with his operator, uses a draft of wind to get a better angle at the viruses. Loading his Cannon with ghostly power, the spirit fires, crashing the shot into one Boomer and ending its existence. Not missing a beat, the ghostly navi loads up his Shotgun and blasts away at two Boomers in a line, deleting them both. These actions, however, had led Phantasm quite open, so one of the weakened Boomers decided to send another Boomerang his way, knocking the navi on the back of the head. Its partner cackled at the hit and did a sort-of hi-five with the other virus.

BoomerB: SHOTGUNNED
BoomerC: SHRAPNEL
BoomerD: 10
BoomerE: 10
BoomerF: SPIRIT'D

Phantasm: 90
(I'll put that info to good use thank you)

Phantasm stood there, his vision blurred by the pure feeling of anger that had filled him, he had one thought on his mind, not only will he defeat these virii, he will kill them.

Phantasm began to run at the remaining enemies with an incredible pace, then suddenly a weapon appeared on his hand unexpectedly, it was Rageclaw, the perfect weapon for ripping the Boomers to shreds, how did Lex realize what he wanted without him even asking? Maybe Lex was a lot better at the whole battling thing than he had previously thought; maybe Lex could truly be the one he was looking for.... then again it may have been pure luck, who knows? It was definitely something he would ask him at a later point.

Continuing with the quick sprint, the purple navi pulled himself inwards into a tighter, almost bullet shaped form with the Rageclaw at his side, upon reaching the weakened foe, Phantasm swung at it with it with incredible speed and force that he had built up from the momentum in the run up, he then jumped high above them for safe measure.

Actions
1. Run at the remaining two boomers + Gust to speed up the run or dodge
2. Rageclaw at First Boomer (20 DMG + throw into second Boomer for 20 DMG)
3. Jump high above the enemies in case of their survival to dodge
Phantasm streaked towards the boomerang viruses, using his wind attribute to pick up speed and get close to the boomers. Using his momentum and spin to increase power, he smacked the closest boomer and sent it spinning into its comrade. They collided with a metallic crunch as they nearly sliced eachother in half and fell to the floor.

BoomerB: SHOTGUNNED
BoomerC: SHRAPNEL
BoomerD: DELETED
BoomerE: DELETED
BoomerF: SPIRIT'D

Phantasm: 90
Rewards: Boomerang1, 50z