Mini-break in the Lab

There was a part of him that was still skeptical, but if she was telling the truth then there would be no point in questioning her further. Furthermore, there would be no point in filling her in with the grisly details of their battle. It was simply better that she not know. Whatever was controlling her was gone now and he couldn't let that stand. He had finished one journey only to find his next one just beginning.

Tennisman managed to push himself off the ground and utter, "Jadia, I-" before he fell back down. Clearly, he was still not fully healed.
Jadia rushes to his side, to help him back to his feet.
Don't work so hard! Here, I return to Yumland, and you can follow me there.
Jadia hands Tennisman a small packet of data, containing a "digital key" of sorts allowing him to safely go back to Jadia's home Network, a nifty function Jadia probably could have used before and prevented the whole situation from happening.... Jadia flashes a bright red as she fades off into bits of data and zooms up to the ceiling of the network.

((You can now warp to Yumland, to get some closure to this story))
Tennisman prepared to use the key data immediately but realized all too soon that he was in terrible shape. Jadia had stabilized him but he needed to jack-out and fast. He stared at the small packet of data in hand and felt a wave of relief as he was whisked away.

((ACDC Town))