A void in the labs

((You can salvage it next turn yes. You've been given proper warning.))
((thank you for your mercy...))
In one second, it can all go wrong. Sometimes you can't keep an eye on everyone, others you can't run fast enough. This time, it was cause I couldn't count to 2...

Void looked up from where he was lying on the ground. His body still twitching from the electrical blast, but what hurt more was his stupid mistake of using his sig attack to early, and now he could smell his own arm roasting from his mistake. Looming in Void's range of vision was the imp, yelling for him to get up. Void couldn't really make out what he was saying, but he didn't care, he could still win if he had his void stalker. Wincing in pain as he rolled over, Void started to yell for it in a harsh voice, but fell silent as he saw that it seemed to have exploded from the electrical overload. A smell like burnt and rotten meat came from the several puddles of blackened tar that once was the large insect. Void let his head fall as he thought about what he was going to do. No matter what, Void thought, I'm going to have to stand up...

As Void struggled to get on his feet, a strong gust of wind blew across his body, causing it to flake and burn in agony. Letting out a strained gasp as the pain wracked his body. Managing to stand sort of upright, Void began to slowly stagger away from his enemies. "WAIT boss!" the imp shouts as it tries to catch up to the BBQ'd navi, "Where are you going? We can win this!"

"What are... you talking... about?" Void manages to croak out, "We lost... No chips... no health... no chance..."

"No, you can turn this thing around, all you need is a good meal..." the imp said, nodding towards the ogre.

Looking at the virus that made him extra crispy, Void could still see the life force flowing around and through it. Starting to stumble slowly towards the virus, Void started to lengthen his strides, wincing slightly with each step. Quickly building to an awkward run, Void's hope that he could turn this around pushed him forward. He could see the life force pulsing with every step closer he took. Closing the gap, Void put his arm out and lunged forward to grab onto his opponent. Trying to grasp for half a moment, Void then quickly stumbled backwards, trying to get out of range if the ogre tried to finish him.

All Void could think is, I hope this works

---

Actions:

1) Increase aim for 2
2) Soul stealer @ elecOgreC (20 steal + 20 Damage)
3) Autododge
OMG IT DIES!
Now the Windbox just sits there...

ElecOgreA: DELETED
ElecOgreB: DELETED
ElecOgreC: DELETED
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
Windbox: 20 HP

Terrain: 40% Metal, 60% Normal

Void.exe: 21 HP (Metal)
((THANK YOU!!!

You get one mod appreciation card...))

Void took a deep sigh of relief, feeling the stolen life force heal and repair his own body. Taking a deep breath in for the first time since he got fried, Void knew he'd have to sacrifice something to someone, just as soon as he got out of this fight. Or maybe I could use that wind box... Void thought to himself, chuckling at the notion.

Pulling out a dagger from his form, Void begins to focus his power into the dagger, saying a oath while charging it...

"I thank thee, powers that be, for the strengths that you have given to me in my battles.
For it is you who guides our attacks, shows up how to smite our enemies, and gives us mercy in our darkest hours.
I thank you for the spoils of our war, and say this oath, so that we can stay on the path that you make for us.
All I ask is that you deem us worthy to keep us in your world, and ask only in return that greater battles await us.
In your honor, I give to you he life of this virus, and offer many more as I live to serve your whims..." As Void finished his oath, the dagger gave off a dark aura, filled with the power Void put into it. Brining his hand across his body, Void finishes, saying, "Please accept this offering!"

As if to punctuate his statement, Void hurls the dagger at the lone virus. Standing up Void bows his head and mutters, "From your eternal servant, Void..."

---

Actions:

1-2) Imma charging ma buster!
3) charged shot @ windbox (?)
<(Chg shot = atk x chg x 4)>

The dagger drives through the windbox, but it pushes him back once more, the attacks only scathing it, but leaving it on it's last legs!

Windbox: 4 HP

(( I know it's you, but...

Quote ()

Buster

The Navi's buster is the failsafe weapon installed on nearly every Navi. A buster may not deal a large amount of damage per hit, but it never runs out of ammunition. All Navis can use the standard buster attack, which requires one action per shot, but certain subtypes have different effects on their charged attack, which costs two actions to charge and a third to fire.

Normal Attack - 1 Action - No elemental or Type bonuses: (Attack x Rapid x 2)
Charge Attack - 3 Actions - Elemental and Type bonuses, if they apply: (Attack x Charge x 8)

Regardless...))

Void was very annoyed, not only had this day gone sour really fast, but now his sacrifice wouldn't die. "Hey, you can still kill it and it would count."

"Shut up, you're not helping..." The navi shot back, bits of his charred body breaking off as he turned his head towards the imp. The wind box gave a halfhearted whirr, causing Void to lose it. "GODDAMMIT!!! WHY WON'T! YOU! DIE!"
Void threw daggers, punctuating his exclamations as he shouted himself hoarse at his tormentor that couldn't do anything. "I swear if you're still alive after this, I'll..."

Void's voice faltered at this thought, "I'll KILL YOU!!!!"

"Oh, that'll teach it," the imp rolled his eyes at void's stupid threat...

---

actions:

1) buster @ windbox(8 dmg)
The daggers stick in the Windbox, and it still hasn't disappeared.
Then 1 minute later, it does. It must've been mocking you. D:

Windbox: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Minibomb, 200z
Scooping up his rewards Void turns to the blackened tar that was his insect. "Will he be ok?"

"Yeah we'll have some guys scrape him off the ground and put him back together. He'll be fine..."

"Lets log out Damian..."Void said as he faded out into nothingness.

((thread end))