A void in the labs

STUFF HAPPENS.

CannondumbA DELETED
CannondumbB DELETED
CannondumbC 50HP
BunnyA DELETED
BunnyB DELETED

Void 100HP

Terrain: The area infront of the viruses is split by cracked panels that, if broken, will cut off direct attack against the viruses unless jumped. 20%Cracked, 80% normal
"Woah..."

"Behold your true power!" Imp cried out as four of the five viruses meet an untimely end. Void was just shocked that he could destroy so many with so little effort. "D-Damian, send the two cannons..."

Damian looked at the two chips in his hand, wondering what they will be with Void's new fighting style. Slotting in the two chips with a snick, he watched the screen to see what would unfold...

Channeling the chip data away from him, Void noticed that the smoke was forming two flat circles in the air in front of him. As they became solid, Void heard faint screams coming from them. In a matter of seconds, the screams became a terrifying wail, and two ghost like figures burst from the holes. Wailing and clawing at their target, they flew at towards the cannondum. Void simply looked on as they made their attack, "So all the chips are like this at their true potential?"

"Every single one." The imp watching the ghosts as well, "This is your ture potential, stick with me, and I'll show you everything you need to know..."

---

Actions:

1&2) cannon @ cannondumC (40 each)
3) autododge
((bump))
The cannon is trashed by Void!

CannondumbA DELETED
CannondumbB DELETED
CannondumbC DELETED
BunnyA DELETED
BunnyB DELETED

Void 100HP

VICTORY!

Rewards: 100z, Zapring1
<All right, that was easy> Damian said as Void picked up the reward.

But what creature will I summon when I use this chip? Void thought, staring at the data in his hand...

Well, there is only one way to find out...

Walking deeper into the net, Void continued in his thoughts...

((battle 4 go))
((bump))
SUDDENLY VIRUSES! MORE OF THEM!

ElecOgreA: 120 HP
ElecOgreB: 120 HP
ElecOgreC: 120 HP
KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 40% Metal, 60% Normal

Void.exe: 100 HP
Void started to notice a breeze blowing across his face as he continued to walk deeper into the net. In a matter of moments the wind grew from a gentle gust to a roaring gale, buffering Void back with every step. "Boss look!", Imp said, barely hanging on to Void's leg, pointing to a squat square box, surrounded by Several large and mean looking virii.

"Dammit, that box must be what's causing the wind..." Void muttered, struggling to stand in place against the wind, "We should try to take out the bigger virii first..."

<What should we use first?> Damian asked. "Ringlog, half of them seem to be electrical!!" Void shouted over the roaring wind, "And hurry!"

Quickly slotting in the chip, Damian looked at his screen and hoped it would be useful enough. Void focused on the ground as the darkness poured onto it. Having a little difficulty holding it in place because of the wind, a relieved look appeared on void's face as the branch like arm burst from the ground. The Trent crawled out of the ground and its branches began to creak in the heavy wind. "Quick, attack the Elecogres!" Void ordered.

The tree like beast tuned towards the ogres and began to slowly walk forward into the wind, claw like branches reaching out towards the unfortunate virii. Void tried to watch, but the Wind box picked up speed, and Void was blown back several steps before he regained his balance. When he regained his balance, Void decided to continue the plan...

"Damian! Send the shotgun!" Void yelled, and Damian quickly jammed in the chip. Focusing his power on the ground again, Void watched as the hole opened up in the ground. Soon enough the small lizard creature stuck his head out of the hole with a small chirp.

"ARRRRRKK!!!" The creature suddenly looked annoyed and began bite at the air blowing in its face. "H-Hey!" Void tried to get the lizards attention, "List—Listen to me..."

Looking up at him with its large eyes, the creature leaned its head to one side and looked at Void quizzically. "Okay, I need you to help the Trent." Void said, pointing to the walking tree, "Shoot what it attacks..." Giving a quick chirp to show that it understood, the lizard turned it head and watched the tree making it's move. Then, when it felt the time was right, it took a big gulp of air and fired a large ball of acid into the wind. Void gave a last look around to try to avoid any on coming attacks...

---

1) ringlog @ elecogreA (50 + wood)
2) shotgun @ elecogreA (50 + splash)
3) autododge
The first two ElecOgres die. Then a barrage of attacks from the Kabutanks ensue. One missing, the rest, not so much.

ElecOgreA: DELETED
ElecOgreB: DELETED
KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP

Void.exe: 60 HP
Several large explosions enveloped Void as the kabutanks' barrels erupted in gunfire. Silence filled the air as the smoke cleared, and Void struggled to stand up as his right arm hung limp. A small dripping sound could be heard as a black liquid dripped down void's arm, spattering into small puddles on the ground.

"Boss, you okay?" Imp cried as he ran towards his leader, "You took a pretty hard hit."

Spitting more of the black ooze out of where his mouth would be, Void choked out a weak word of agreement. Looking at what was left, Void noted that the two ogres he targeted earlier were deleted. Turning his attention to the trio of tanks that had blasted him the a few moments ago, Void noted that the tanks were near a row of metal tiles. Breathing heavily Void began to focus on the one in the middle. Holding his hand out, a small ball of shadow began to from in his palm. As the power began to build, Void pulled his hand back and threw the ball with his remaining strength, trying to knock the tank back onto the metal tile.

Void shouted out to Damian, "Send me the elecring!"

Quickly slotting in the chip, Damian sent the data as Void focused on the ground in front of him. Before the smoke even began to form, a bright yellow object shot out the ground and began to circle around Void. Trying to see what this new creature was, Void shouted at it to stop.

Screeching to a halt in front of Void, a small lizard that seemed to crackle with electricity with every twitch. It's head kept moving around in large jerks, trying to see what was going on.

"Ummm..." Void said staring at the hyperactive creature, "Okay, I need you to attack that tank in the middle. Do yo--"

Before Void could finish, the yellow reptile dashed off towards the virii, zipping along in a random zigzag pattern. Void watched in stunned silence as the creature moved at such a rapid speed that it was just a yellow blur. Jumping at its target, the lizard let out a large blast of electricity; temporarily blinding it's navi.

As Void's eyes cleared, his imp was tugging at his sleeve. "Come on, why haven't you used your special move yet?"

"What do you mean by 'Special move'?" Void said confused.

"You know what I mean..." the imp said, "Your sig attack... thingy..."

"What? But it's broken..."

"No, focus on your opponent's life force, and you'll see what I mean."

Turning to face the remaining viruses, Void looked at them, trying to see what the imp was talking about. Slowly, but quickly becoming clearer, a mist seemed to be forming around his opponents. Crisp green auras were appearing, and as they became more solid, Void began to felt a hunger coming from deep inside him. It slowly began to fill his mind, that growing, gnawing hunger; it felt like it was slowly taking over him, bit by bit.

<Void! Are you ok?> Damian shouted franticly, worried as shadows began to envelop Void. Suddenly, when Void could no longer hold back, he dashed towards one of the tanks with inhuman speed. As a primal yell escaped his throat, He leaped high into the air and landed on the back of a tank, swinging his fists repeatedly at the back of the tank trying to get at the life force inside.

<VOID!!!!>Damian shouted. Jerking his head up as he snapped out of his hunger, Void realized the situation he was in. Hugging close to the tank's body, Void tried to stay on the bucking body while also used the tank itself as a virii shield. Dammit, if I can hold on just a bit longer, I might get to live.

---

Actions:

*) Gust — kabutankB to a metal-tile
1) Elecring — kabutankB(40dmg+stun)
2) Soulsteal — kabutankA(20dmg+20 health steal)
3) meatshield — (hide behind kabutankA)
Void kills a Kabutank and then drains health from another one before hiding behind it.
The ElecOgre is the first to attack, sending a shock to delete the Kabutank and chain onto Void at the same time.
Ouch.

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED

Void.exe: 50 HP
Thinking back on his actions, it probably wasn't a good idea to stand on a virus that was filled with who knows how many explosives; especially with the plan to use it as a shield against other virii who could easily detonate said explosives. But realizing this after your blown a good ten feet back from where you started, you really don't have the option to do anything about it. Void thought about this as he struggled to his feet, but felt better when he saw the shrapnel from not one, but two tanks.

Twisting his neck to get the kinks out, Void let out a small sigh and said to Damian, "What have we got left? The cannons and claw right?"

<Yeah what should I send next?>

"Send the cannons, hopefully the guys will actually make it this time..."Imp said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"Send the cannons," Void said to Damian, then turning to Imp, he muttered, "What do you mean, 'the guys'?"

<Battlechips in, here comes the cannons...>Damian said as he finished slotting in the chips. Void looked suddenly at the ground, which had begun to swell and crack open. "Dammit! What's going on?"

"Get ready for the best marksmen in the business..."

Suddenly, different voices began to come from the widening hole in the ground, "We strike our targets, without fail..."

"Like a hammer to a nail..."

"Were so cool, we scare even god..."

"Run in fear, for we are..."

"THE IMP CANNON SQUAD!"

As the cheer ended, an explosion erupted from the pit, silhouetting four imps and what appeared to be a dragon shaped cannon. Standing still for several moments, the imps stayed in their poses, until one started to whisper loudly, "Psst... Boss... What do we do now?"

"Yeah my arms are getting tired..."

"Quit wining Dos, and Moss, we'll stop posing when I say we stop posing..." the imp named boss sniffed a bit and looked over at the virii, "Okay now were done. Now quickly load the cannon!"

Moss quickly grabbed a barrel of gunpowder while Dos began rolling a cannonball almost as big as him towards the muzzle of the cannon. Boss simply stood there as they hurried with their work, but a frown crossed his face when he saw that the fourth imp hadn't left his pose. Running over, Boss whacked the offender upside the head and told it to get to work. Startled, it turned and yelled loudly back at Boss, "WHAT DID YOU HIT ME FOR?"

"Get to work!" Boss shouted back.

"WHAT?!?"

"GET TO WORK, AND NEXT TIME DON"T STAND SO CLOSE TO THE EXPLOSION!!!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I STOOD TOO CLOSE TO THE EXPLOSION! I'M GONNA WORK NOW!"

Turning to the Boss, Moss said,"The cannon is loaded, sir! Ready to fire on your command!"

"Right then, FI---" Boss' voice was suddenly cut off as Void grabbed the small imp and lifted him off of the ground by his neck.

"I do believe that I'm in charge here, and I also believe that I get to tell you what to attack." Void said in an extremely annoyed voice, "Now tell your men to shoot the tank... NOW!"

"D-do it!" Boss said, managing to squeak out an order. The other imps scrambled to re-aim the cannon, pointing it towards the beetle like tank. They lit the fuse and a few seconds later, the cannon erupted in a deafening boom, sending the projectile hurtling towards its target. "Reload," Void growled at the imps, "and shoot it again..."

The imps were so frightened, that they scurried over one another in a desperate attempt to do what void ordered. In record time, he cannon was cleaned, loaded and ready to fire again. "Well this seems to be in order, but we better have your captain inspect it..." Void said casually, jamming Boss' head into the muzzle of the cannon. The metal of the cannon muffled the imp's protests as Void lit the fuse. As the cannon fired the cannonball flew on its intended path, but the much lighter imp flew much higher, and it was soon vanished over the horizon.

Screaming frantically as their boss flew away, the remaining imps ran after him, abandoning the cannon in their haste to escape. Void simply laughed at them as they scampered away, amused by their antics."That was a horrible thing to do..."The original imp said, "I approve!"

"Well they were a fun distract....", Void started to say, but quickly stopped when he noticed the charging ogre. Quickly turning tail, Void began to quickly run away, hoping to out run the electrical virus...

---

actions:

1) Cannon @ KabutankC(40dmg)
2) Cannon @ KabutankC(40dmg)
3) Running(autododge)
Kabutanks dies. ElecOgre fires, but misses, as somehow, with your back facing the wind, you gain more speed.

KabutankC: DELETED

Void.exe: 50 HP
Man, that was close... Void thought to himself, hearing the crackle the elecogre's fist just barely miss him, charged with a dangerous amount of electricity. I got to be more careful. Glancing back over his shoulder, Void panicked slightly when he saw the huge electrical virus winding up for another hit. But then he noticed a strange gnawing feeling in his gut, and began to see the green around the virii again. Void continued to run, but it felt like the hunger was consuming him with every step.

Void couldn't take the hunger anymore, turning around quickly; he thrust his hand towards the ogre's head, hoping to steal enough energy to whet his appetite. Void realized that he started to enjoy the feeling as he sucked the life of another creature. The ebb and flow of life, it felt like a drug. Void lost himself in the memories, the hopes and dreams, and the fear he caused. Maybe this one will have a different flavor... Void thought to himself as he reached out, hoping that this would give him the same rich satisfaction. This time he prepared not to lose himself; focusing his power, Void creates a ball of shadows. Thrusting his other hand into the creature's head, throwing him away.

Void staggered to his feet, putting too much into the blast from the gust. Shaking his head, Void called out to Damian, "We just have the rage claw don't we?"

<Yeah, do you want me to send it?> Damian said, to which Void replied angrily, "Of course! What did you think? I just wanted to get punched by the ogre? Use your damn head..."

Slotting in the chip, Damian asked timidly, <Are you ok? Your not usually like thi-->

"What's the matter with you? I haven't changed, your just not thinking!" Void muttered angrily, focusing on the ground. Finally, he's starting to remember what he's supposed to be like... The imp thought gleefully to itself, thoroughly enjoying the change in Void. It's only a matter of time now...

Standing for a moment and a half by the hole, Void was annoyed by the lack of an appearance of the new creature, "When is the damn thing going to get here?" As if in reply, a large insect like appendage came out of the ground and scrabbled as it tried to get onto the ground. A second leg, pulling a large insect like creature out of the ground, followed it. It made a loud unearthly screech as it upped itself onto the field, mandibles clicking in anticipation of its meal. Void stared in admiration of its red and yellow armored body, held aloft by 4 thick legs. It's beady black eyes searching for food. Void ran in front of it and ordered, "Quick, attack the ogr---" but stopped when the creature disappeared. Turning to face the imp, Void demanded the Imp tell him where his creature went.

Suddenly, there was a series of loud clicks heading towards the ogre. Void looked and was stunned by what he saw, the insect kept blinking in and out as it made a series of quick jumps towards the virus. "What is it?" Void asked.

"It's called a 'void stalker', it's a creature that exists in-between our world and the net."

"So that's why it's acting like that?"

"Yeah, but it can't see properly, you need to ride it."

"WHAT!?!"

"Yeah, it hunts mostly by hearing the vibrations in the air. So someone has to ride it so it can find what it's target is. In fact, it should be heading this way since you shouted..."

Void looked as the creature lunged towards him, bounding across several tiles at a time. Cocking his legs, Void jumped at the right time, landing on the creature's head. Suddenly, Void felt like he was 'seeing' with a completely different set of senses. Unsure of what to do now, Void 'heard' a voice in his head. <You not food. Where food go?>

"I'm Void, I can lead you to food." Void thought out loud and inside at the same time.

<You get food? I follow...>

Focusing on the Elecogre, Void was almost thrown off as the creature lunged forward. Suddenly, the world blinked out, and a new one replaced it. An inky blackness filled the horizon, dotted with what seemed to be floating rocks, which the creature bounded off one another. Suddenly, the real world blinked back, and they were closer to the elecogre. The creature lunged forward again, and they went once more to the abyss. Although this was disorienting at first, Void quickly got the hang of switching back and forth. On one of his jumps, nearing the ogre, Void noticed what looked like a cathedral floating on one of the larger rocks. Void tried to get a good look at it, but they blinked back too quickly. Landing right in front of the ogre, the Void stalker let out a loud screech as it pounced at the virus. Void was thrown from the creature's back, and watched as the creature clawed and bit at the virus. Quickly backing away, so he wouldn't get in the way, Void watched in silent... amusement.

---

Actions

1) Soulsteal @ elecogreC (steal 20, 20 damage)
*) knockback @ Void (dodge)
2) rageclaw @ elecogreC (40dmg)
3) back up (autododge)
Stuff happens.

ElecOgreC: 40 HP

Void.exe: 70 HP
Void chuckled lightly as the void stalker continued to claw at the injured elecogre, which was trying to get away. Void watched for a few more moments, and walked up beside the large insect. Placing a hand its head, Void thought at it Come on, there is more food to eat. The creature swung it's head towards Void as it continued to paw at it's meal, < Why go for food? Food here.>

Void, annoyed by this, thought angrily, I lead, you follow to more food.

The creature let out a loud screech at this and swung its whole body to face Void, brining its jaws inches away from Void's face. Void stared back at it, trying to appear tough. Inside he was terrified, and he was sure if he could, he would of wet himself. Fortunately, being made of shadows, Void didn't have the necessary parts to do so, and was able to glare back at the monster. After a few moments, it lowered its head with a grunt and allowed Void to get on. Food is over there... Void thought, focusing on the windbox. The creature tried to jump forward, but the wind was too strong, and all that it was able to do was skitter backwards as it was blown back a foot or two. <Food too strong... the creature thought as he was blown back after the third time.

I make wind not as strong Void thought back as he formed some shadows into a ball. Jump now! Void mentally shouted, throwing the blast of shadow and throwing them forward. The blast of shadow was strong enough to counter the wind so the insect could blink behind the windbox. Turning around the creature let out a loud roar, and started to claw at the virus. Void jumped off and looked around to make sure that there were no other virii coming.

---

actions:

1) rageclaw @ elecogreC (40 dmg)
*) gust @ void (move void behind windbox)
2) rageclaw @ windbox (40 dmg)
3) auto dodge
(...Where did you get the impression that Elecogres were insects?)

The windbox throws off the slash at the Elecogre, but is damaged as Void counters its wind with his wind long enough to barely land a hit.

Windbox: 60 HP

Void.exe: 70 HP
((Actually, the Void stalker is the insect. All my battlechips are summons now, though they still function as the regular chip...

I guess I should have described that better...))

Void watched the ogre struggle to his feet after the mauling the Void stalker gave it. Dammit, What is that thing made of... Void thought as he looked at the damaged virii, There's no time for that now, I gotta get rid of--- A confused look crossed void's face as the hunger came back again; that gnawing, all consuming hunger, eating it's way until it took over his mind. Glancing back and forth between the windbox and the ogre, Void noticed that the glow around them wasn't the green he'd seen before. The ogre was surrounded by a dark sickly grey color that looked really unappetizing, even though Void could remember that delicious bite of its arrogant soul. Looking at the windbox, Void saw a greenish yellow that was slowly becoming greyer as the Void stalker struggled to claw it in the wind caused by the helpless virus. Void was tempted to feed on the healthier of the two virii, but realized he didn't want to fight with the large insect for its food.

Facing the ogre, Void charged at it, using the wind at his back to help him hit the ogre. As the distance between the two of them closed, Void stretched his arms out to try and grab onto the head of the virus. Trying to put his focus onto holding onto and draining the virus, Void couldn't help but lose himself to the drug like memories of his previous memories. The seconds seemed like hours, and the minutes like days as he lost himself to the feeling he had experienced...

<VOID! Snap out of it!> Damian shouted, <Your rageclaw is blowing away!> Snapping his attention to the large insect attacking the fan like device, Void saw that it was being blown up onto it's back legs, nearly flipping over. Void quickly focused his energy and sent a blast of shadow to help balance the creature. It gave a pleased chatter as it got back on its feet, and began to move towards its 'meal' again...

---

Actions

1) Strategic move (boost acc. On attack on elecogreC)
2) Soul steal @ elecogreC (steal 20 + 20 dmg)
*) Gust - Strategic move (boost acc. On attack on windbox)
3) Rageclaw @ windbox (40 dmg)
((...))
((HA! YOU'RE SCREWED! CD DIDN'T END YET!))
Void tries to suck some finger lickin goodness out of the ElecOgre, but fails, miserably, his systems don't allow him to. In fact, they overheat and chars his arm. He does hit the Windbox though.
The ElecOgre, catching Void, blasts him with an blast of thunder. Crap, Void's on Metal Panels. The shock causes his Rageclaw to break.
He's in some deep shit now.

Windbox: 20 HP

Void.exe: 1 HP (Metal)

((Remember kiddies, if your sig has a 2 turn cooldown, It's 2 turns AFTER it's used. Not including the turn it's used.))
((actually, i forgot it was 2 turn cause I went by damage, not the actual points...

is my sig cooldown restarted, or do I have a chance to salvage this?))