Operation: Truth

I know they wouldn't arrest us. Better play along for now though.

Alright, if I recall corectly, Boomers are wood type, so let's go, opperation Fire Storm!

Wait, who get's the storm?

The windbox, I hope it'll slow it down. Alright, here we go. Fireburn1, battlechip in, download, and Thunder1, battlechip in, download.

Geyser aims the draong head at the Boomers, bathing them in a stream of intense fire. With it's free hand, it then proceeds to throw the small ball of thunder at the Windbox. Good call. The stuning should stop it's blowing for a bit.

My plan exactly. You're a little exposed so, Corral Armor activate.

Summery:
1) Fireburn1 50 Fire (and I beleive that the targets grass so the damage is doubled) to Boomers A,B,&C
2) Thunder1 40 + Stun to Windbox
3) Corral Armor x-hit barrier for three hits.
(For great justice, bump!)
The Windbox, healthy as it is, was sadly buffeted by Empress's and Geyser's attacks, but did not fall just yet. A Champu took the unknowing spread of fire to itself. Geyser took care of two of the Boomers, but the fire didn't quite reach the third. The MarkCannons lock-on to Geyser, all three blasting at once, but just only breach his armor. A Champu swings at Empress, only to meet her Guard and have it's own attack pwnerize him to death.

MarkCannonA: 60 HP
MarkCannonB: 60 HP
MarkCannonC: 60 HP
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED
BoomerC: 60 HP
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 20 HP
Windbox: 20 HP

Geyser.exe: 170 HP
Empress.exe: 100 HP (60 HP Barrier)
Alright, here we go, heatshot slot in, download! And should I send the sword yet do you think?

No need. Let me do this first. it says, lineing up the shot, and blasting away at the remaining Boomer, and right behind it was...

The damaged Champu. Nice. So, what do you want next?
I want to stay away, so I'll just use this! it said, releasing a burst of blue energy at one of the MarkCannons, creating his signiture Old Faithful attack. And since I'm still far away from the viri, and close enough to safty, I think that pillar will do fine. it says, dodging behind the structure.

Summery:
1) Heatshot 40 Fire BoomerC(x2) & spreading ChampuC
2) Old Faithful 60 Aqua MarkCannonA
3) Dodge behind piller.
"Well, they seemed to be in a lock now that we're behind this barricade." Empress had observed, but she didn't want to seem to cowardice as she had picked up her hand to form her shotgun. "That formation, could you get a read on it?" Keera asked Empress as she had stood behind her barricade getting a read on her enemies. "Just barely to see their position, but I really want to delete that windbox. It can be a threat in the future." She had noted as she had made Keera smirk. "Always thinking ahead Empress, that's why we're perfect to be in unison like so." the navi had the emotion less doll like expression on her face. She wanted the already damaged champu to get caught in that spread again.

"I know..." she said as she had leapt from behind her barricade and then thrust forward to let out a burst from her shotgun. The blast had shot forward to catch the already damaged champu, but with her aim, she looked for the windbox but wanted a spread if possible as she bid her time while focusing until she fired suddenly before the champu could get close for a quick fire jab. She had held her hand up as she started to access Keera' mind for another battlechip.

"Cannon Data, downloaded..." Empress had yielded to her NetOp's words as she had aimed her palm at the distant Windbox. "fire..." she said as she had quickly made her blast at the virus. She knew as long as that virii was on the field, it was dangerous to use close combat chips. "This is becoming..." Empress begin to say as she had kicked off in a lunge to quickly put her back to her barricade. "A real pain!" Keera had added to complete her thought as they had bid their time. Empress had stood behind her ground to see it was occupied as she had placed her back to it. As she saw the intruding navi, she could think of two words...to shoot or not to shoot.
--------------------------------------------
Chips & Attacks Used: Shotgun, Cannon, Tactical Movement

Action 1: Shotgun @ ChampuB - 50 Damage (Windbox + Spread)

Action 2: Cannon @ Windbox 40 Damage

Action 3: Tactical Movement - Dodged and take ground behind Barricade.
((Bump ba baump ba b ba ba ba bump ba bup ba ba ba bump ba ba bump bump bump bump)
(bump)
((There was some stat confusion in my earlier post I think.))
All of the duo's attacks hit, well, except Empress' Cannon that was fired at an already deleted Windbox. Things attack, but navis dodge.

MarkCannonA: DELETED
MarkCannonB: 60 HP
MarkCannonC: 60 HP
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED
BoomerC: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: 10 HP
ChampuC: DELETED
Windbox: DELETED

Empress.exe: 100 HP (60 HP Barrier)
Empress had stood tall as she had looked towards the other navi that was taking ground behind her barricade. "Move it!" she commanded out of a feeling of frustration since he was in the way as she had raised her hands and pushed them outward towards her body. She had stood in a row in front of one of the MarkCannon viruses. She focused her strength as she pushed outward making her obstacle shatter like it was reacting to her very whim as the obstacle's remains had flew forward and it's dagger like shards had flew into the virus as the debris from the attack made a large cloud of dust. She was sure that was the end of that single cannon after using her destruction ability.

"Now another..." Keera had said to Empress as she accessed the chip data for RageClaw. She quickly dashed forward as she had raised one claw like a boxer would for a guard after getting in range of the Chmpu virus while she took the other claw thrusting it forward to completely annihilate the virus with a quick thrust. She had stood one foot as she had raised the other and then turned as she spun on her heel throwing out a single rolling log towards the distant MarkCannon. Even if her rage claw could keep going, she didn't risk the other navi to be a klutz and shoot her. She wasn't too trusting of him nor anyone else after all.
----------------------------------
Chips & Attacks Used: Destruction, RageClaw, RingLog1

Action 1: Destruction (= Monolith Base HP) - 60 Damage @ MarkCannonB

Action 2: RageClaw @ ChampuB 40 Damage

Action 3: Ringlog1 @ MarkCannonC 50 Damage
(It's really late where I am, so I'll make this quick.)

Geyser, I'm sending you a shotgun. Finish it.

Right. And afterwards, I'd like to have a little talk with the lady about that whole deleition thing. it says, geting in close and taking careful aim at his remaining target, blasting away with both barles. Somtimes I just love my job.

Summery:
1) Shotgun 50 MarkcannonC + Spreading
2&3)Auto dodge
*Takes a Mallet and MEGA Bumps*

(Bump)
Everything dies.

-VICTORY-
Empress Get: Wind, 400z
Geyser Get: Boomerang1, 400z
FXP: 2
Empress had taken her loot from the battle as she had looked towards the navi beside her. She had recovered the chip data as she loaded it. "Transferring..." she had advised as her partner had started to download the battle chip data from it's small portable chip to her special program. "Data download complete..." Keera had fed back to her navi as she tossed the chip astray and empress had tended to the business of the navi.

"You're pretty annoying to get in my way like that. It's only natural you'd have to cling to my defense to ensure your survival. Surely, do you have to seem so helpless?" The gothic navi asked keeping her emotionless face and folding her arms as she stared towards the navi. She wasn't sure if she should just consider him a good pawn or as useless as a ACDC virus. She really didn't see him as nothing anyway, not even a threat seeing that his power was greater.

((Virii battling intermission! Empress's insults! Take Three! XD))
(I have nothing to say. Go go viri go!)
Insults attract trouble.

StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP
StarfishC: 60 HP
StarfishD: 60 HP
StarfishE: 60 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP
ChampuD: 60 HP
ChampuE: 60 HP
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP (Blue)
DBLCUBEB: 100 HP (Blue)

Terrain: Normal

Empress.exe: 100 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 3-
-ACTION!-
Alright, let's try out that new boomerang chip. Boomerang1, slot in, download! Now go star-fishing.

Horrilbe pun, but, whatever. it says, throwing the newly aquired boomerang (which is shaped like one half of a sharks jaw) to shred the Starfish with it's rows of tearing teeth. What next?

Now, we activate your Coral Armor and we let little miss perfect handle the rest and see how she likes it.

Works for me! it says, diving out of the way.

Summery:
1) Boomerang 60 Wood Starfish A,B,C,D, & E (I think, I couldn't fins anything saying how manny a boomerang can target.)
2) Coral Armor (3-hit barrier)
3) Dodge
"Little Miss perfect?" Empress had cried out and then turned her head towards the enemy letting her horrid shocked face slowly turn to one with a smile of interest. "I like that..." she had responded as she had focused her aim on the champu viruses that were close onto her right. She had took him as she had conjured up a heatshot letting her raise her palm and then thrust it forward to strike on of the virii and even the one behind that one. She had smirked seeing her handwork as she had built the energy from her shotgun battle chip as she had aimed her right index and lifted thumb signifying a gun as she had closed one of her eyes. A small dotted cluster of energy from the shotgun chip focused as she had aimed. "Fire..." she had said as she let out another shot intending to delete.

"Prepare for defense..." Keera had advised Empress as the navi had quickly raised her arm as a large shield with a green cross on it appeared before her ready to reflect an attack. She sat patiently as she had took cover behind her ground.
---------------------
Chips & Attacks Used: Heatshot, Shotgun, Guard1

Action 1: Heatshot @ ChampuA#1 - 40 Damage (Spread Action + ChampuB)

Action 2: Shotgun @ ChampuB#1 - 50 Damage (Spread Action + ChampuB)

Action 3: Guard1 - Reflect Attack and Shockwave Counter 60 Damage (if attacked)
((Bum-bum-buummp!))
((Tag tem attack, SUPER MONKEY BUMP!))
Geyser's boomerange did not hit many of the targets, as it only managed to hit a single starfish out of the five there, and Empress's attacks managed to hit dead on. The two navi's went on the defencive, and the Viruses start their attacks. Two of the remaning Champus rushed up to Empress and Geyser, and released their two hit attacks. The one on Empress managed to get it's attack reflected back by the guard, and his second one connected in the gut. The one on Geyser managed to take out two barriers.

The backed off, and three of the fishes attacked. Two went for Geyserman, and one for Empress. Empress managed to avoid the bubble sent at her somehow, but Geyser did not fair the same fate. The first bubble took out the last barrier, and now the second one connected and he/she is now trapped in a bubble. One of the cubes fire a blue beam at the Champu, healing it for some amount.

StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP
StarfishC: 60 HP
StarfishD: 60 HP
StarfishE: blasing
ChampuA: off
ChampuB: again?
ChampuC: 60 HP
ChampuD: 60 HP
ChampuE: 60 HP
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP (Blue)
DBLCUBEB: 100 HP (Blue)