Operation: Truth

Empress had suffered damage as she had tooken the impact of her blow. She only figited as she had retained her usual pose trying to ignore the damage. Her attention turned to her "temporary ally" as she saw he had been bubbled and captured in place. Her eyes had came to a half shut at the pathetic sight of him suspended in the air.

"How unfortunate..." she had muttered as she gave him a glance, but that didn't last as she turned her attention to her attackers and lifted her right arms extending it out while bending her back hand show as it hung. "You'll find I'm not as careless as he..." she simply said as her left hand came up and extended to covet the right. Her arms movement coveting her mouth's expression as her right hand pulsed with energy of that of a loaded battlechip. The right wrist had turned up to reveal her palm with an opening in her hand as it quickly let out a loud recoil as Empress fired a cannon round at the Starfish.

Empress's left hand had dropped but her right had lifted even further as she pointed to the heavens as a RingLog had appeared in front of her. Her dress's frontal sill and edges had lifted as she had revealed one of her small black boots as she kicked the log's topside to send it into a roll and tumble as it barreled down the row to annihilate the already damage StarFish.

Her attention was to turn to the next enemy, but instead there was the pathetic sight of her ally. She had narrowed her eyes bitterly at Gyser as she had looked towards the attacking Virii. She knew it wouldn't be long until they let out their next barrage that would put them both in danger.

Empress had shifted her weight as she tossed her right arm to her right causing her to go into a quick spin until she was in front of Gyser. "Hmph..." she didn't say anything more than her stuck up gesture as she roosted and kneeled on one knee staying low as she had generated a WindBox obstacle in front of her to act as a ground for her and Gyser as well as an offensive distortion to fan her opponent's around the field.
------------------------
Action 1: Cannon @ StarFishA - 40 Damage

Action 2: LogRing1 @ StarfishA - 50 Damage

Action 3: Wind Barricade in Front of Empress (Obstacle-100 HP+Reduce accuracy)
((Er, what happenes when your bubbled exactly? Do I loose actions or what?))
(( Bubble = Stun, so -1 action ))
Alright Geyser, headbut your way out of there!

Headbut?

You have horns, use then!

Oh, right. it says, raming it'w way out of the bubble.

Good, those Champu are a problem, so here ou go, Sword, battlechip in, download!

Taking up its harpoon(sword), Geyser slashes at one Champu and then quickly gets behind Empresses wind wall. So, have you got any other ideas on how to get out of this one? Or should I just keep pounding them?

At this point, I'm a bit dry on ideas, so just hang on ok?

Summery:
1) Geyser used headbut. Geyser is free of the buble! (IC explination of stun)
2) Geyser used Sword 80 on enemy ChampuB!
3) Geyser dodge behind Wind Baricade!
((Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmppp! *dramatic music* To every slow thing in life, Bump.))
(("I like when your body go bump, Bump, BUMP!!!" Sorry, listening to B2K songs. Anyway....Bump!))
A starfish falls to Empresses attacks, and as she raises up the obstacle for Geyser to hide behind, he rushes up and slashes at a champu. The slash delets it, but the viruses make retaliation swiftly. Geyser tries to escape behind the box, but a champu catches him with a one-two before he escapes. two other starfish fire a myriad of bubbles at Empress, who despite moving gracefully, cannot dodge them all, and is caught by one, allowing a second to hit her. Two more are blown away by the windbox as a champu teleports up and decks it twice. The cubes sit there glowing.

StarfishA: DELETED
StarfishB: 60 HP
StarfishC: 60 HP
StarfishD: 60 HP
StarfishE: blasing
ChampuA: off
ChampuB: again?
ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: 60 HP
ChampuE: 60 HP
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP (Blue)
DBLCUBEB: 100 HP (Blue)

Terrain: Normal

Windbox: 80HP

Empress.exe: 50 HP
Geyser.exe: 130 HP
Empress had taken the damage not believing how she could've been so careless. She had growled as she had burst free from the bubble after being struck again allowing her to move quickly out of the way. She had then loaded her next chip being her rage claw as she had smirked and quickly moved in close to her enemy using a double swipe of her claws to strike the enemy as she thought it was enough to vaporize them.

She didn't have much time to move as she had finally slashed at the starfish. She had turned her face to her enemies and then brought up her hands making a barricade appear to defend her from anymore attacks that might come from their direction thinking that her ally was safe from harm as well.

"Any bright ideas, dreg?" Empress asked as she had waited patiently behind her newly formed barricade to at least see if the other navi had some sort of plan worth listening to.
------------------------------------------------------------
Action 1: RageClaw @ StarFishB - 40 Damage

Action 2: RageClaw @ StarFishB - 40 Damage

Action 3: Monolith of the Queen (Obstacle-Nullify 60 HP)
Alright Guyser, as much as I hate to say it, we're in trouble here.
Since when do you hate being pessemistic? Relax, I've got this. it says, jumping at the Champu, swinging left an right at his remaining foes. So, behind the piller then?

Nope, this just got recharged, so, Corral Armor, Activate! and then he pushes the button.

Summery:
1)Sword 80 Champu D
2) Sword 80 Champu E
3) Corral Armor (3-hit barrier)
Geyser only manages to knock off one champu, the other knocks off two layers of his shield. As empress tears down a starfish, the other ones begin their attack. As they starfish lob bubbles, the monolith blocks one of them, and the windbox blows the rest away.

StarfishB: DELETED
StarfishC: 60 HP
StarfishD: 60 HP
StarfishE: blasing
ChampuD: DELETED
ChampuE: 60 HP

Monolith: 40HP

Geyser.exe: 130 HP <(1 hit left)?
Empress had quickly moved as she had swiped at the first Star fish using her claws again to attack. She didn't want to waste time or take an unnecessary risk as she swiped again pretty sure that the claws would break any moment. She growled to herself seeing how helpless she was in this situation.

"Move now..." Keera had advised her as the navi had kicked backwards and barrel rolled behind the barricade as before and had sat behind her monolith in wait as she looked towards Gyser to see what his next action would be.
Action 1: RageClaw @ StarFishC - 40 Damage

Action 2: RageClaw @ StarFishC - 40 Damage

Action 3: Barrel Roll back behind Monolith Barricade
Oh you did not just damage my shiny new invulnerability did you?
Finish him.

On it! This thing is going down lke the economy of 2016. it shouted, slashing at the last of the Champu, before turning back and charging the last of the Starfish, intent upon impailing it.

Ok, behind the monoloth now.

But I have a clear shot at the cubes!

We can gt those later, behind the piller for now, that's an order. Might as well set this up while I'm at it. he thinks, preparing for an interesting tactic he had justthought of.

Yes sir. it agrees, deshing quickly behind the monoloth. Don't see why though, I still have some armor left.

Summery:
1) Sowrd 80 Champu E
2) Sword 80 Starfish D
3) Dodge behind pillar
Stuff dies.

StarfishC: CLAWED
StarfishD: SLICED
StarfishE: blasting
ChampuE: FORSOOTH VILLIAN! I PLUNGE MY SWORD INTO THEE!

Monolith: 40HP

Geyser.exe: 130 HP <(1 hit left)>
Ok, time for plan buff and bash.

So who wears the taco suit?

No, not buffet dash, buff and bash. I just came up with it.

So....how does it work?

I heal your damage, you go in and pund somthing, and you rely on your armor to protect you.

Smashing stuff. Works for me.

Alright then, Swrod, healslot, battle chip in. Energise!

Cool aqua blue light infuses Guyser, healing damage. Now healed, Geyser comes out from behind the piller in a charge, attackin one of the highly INmobile cubes with abandon. Smashing stuff. Is there no problem it won't solve?

How about the troubles at home?

Ok, I meant troubles in combat. Lighten up, we can look at some joke sites later.

Summery:
0) Covert second sword chip to heal
1) Heal Guyser 40hp
2&3) Sword 80 DBLCUBEA for 160 total.
"Empress..." The forshadowed girl's voice had muttered as the Navi nodded in agreement. "Yes Madam..." The navi agreed nodding as she turned around and used her Destruction ability destroying the barricade and sending it flying forward to crash into the DoubleCubeB. Empress then charged forward as she had quickly slashed twice with her claws as she ahd aimed to mutilate the last virii. She stood up as she took her clawed hands turning them back to normal after the terrific slaughter.
Action 1: Destruction @ DblCbB (Destroy Obstacle = Monolith Base) 60 Damage

Action 2: RageClaw @ DblCbB - 40 Damage

Action 3: RageClaw @ DblCbB - 40 Damage
((Bempernickle loaf.))
The pairs explosions and sword slashes destroy the remaining viruses!

StarfishC: CLAWED
StarfishD: SLICED
StarfishE: blasting
ChampuE: FORSOOTH VILLIAN! I PLUNGE MY SWORD INTO THEE!
DBLCUBEA: DELETED
DBLCUBEB: DELETED

Monolith: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 150 HP

VICTORY!

Rewards: 600z each
3 FXP from viruses, +1 for sharing defenses
Empress had panted as she had held her side after being damaged by one of the recent attacks. She had breathed a sigh of relief as she had stood tall and then peered straight at the other Navi. There were still quite the number of virii left and Keera herself already had difficulty seeing how she was caught off guard and attacked so easily. She stared at Gyser with a serious expression upon her face.

"It seems as if you're a bit stronger than I thought, and how unfortunate that I would throw myself in harms way to make sure you wouldn't become some fragmented data that'll carelessly hint some relatively to me, not that you're even worthy of such an affiliation." Empress had said as she had turned forward towards the last line of virii.

Empress had begin to lift her hands as she readied herself to fight, but she paused at the sound fo a voice. "Return at once..." The voice had declared as Empress had stared forward at the small horde of viruses confused. "But Madam...this horde isn't nothing to my..." Empress had winced hearing the voice persist. "Did you not hear me?" The voice asked. She couldn't argue. She only growled a bit to herself. "At once madam..." Empress had turned to the navi as she had narrowed her eyes. "We will meet again..." she had briefly said in a bit of frustration, nodding to Gyser as they logged out.

((Sorry, occured to me that I should upgrade Empress at this point, then I'll try another area. If you still want to be Empress partner, let me know! X3))
Well, we can leave now. She didn't get anything...this time. Also a good way to gauge her abilities. Let's go. Jack out.

((How many FXP did we get?))
((It seems like 3 since the ration here is 4 to 1 or four equals 1, but I was thinking about How Empress defended you, but seeing you escaped the bubble, I don't know if that counted or not.))