Assisted Training

"Hmmm.... well this is a pickle. That Windbox will be a real pain in the ass unless you take it down right away. Use something powerful to punch through the wind, then I'll give you stuff to take out everything else." Wes instructed.

"Okay then. Large, powerful blast coming up." Junior focused his power, pouring it into the symbol on his chest. It began to glow and he positioned himself accross from the Windbox. The air current was strongest at this angle, but he could handle it. Besides, the eye of the storm would be the easiest point to penetrate. He fired a beam of pale light, blasting forward to hopefully smash the box of wind.

"Okay, assuming that problem is taken care of... time to take out as many as we can as fast as we can. Sending Boomerrang1, Countbomb! Use one of your own techniques as well!" Wes commanded as he slotted in the dual chips.

"Fine, I'll start out with the last thing you mentioned." Junior's hands glowed, the area around them shining. As he prepared the two blasts he began to take aim, getting ready to fire as soon as he was ready. Pointing at two flame heads, he fired dual lasers, one from each hands, in an attempt to strike down both enemies at once. As the light show died down, he made a large, wooden boomerrang materialize in front of him. He grabbed it and took a few practice swings before deciding to strike down the group of boomers with their own attack. He spun and released the wooden projectile as he came out of his rotation, sending it hurling through the air.

Now the his next move would be a set up for something yet to come. He summoned a large bomb on the ground in front of him, a giant number three adorning the front. Soon it would begin its count down. For now, though, he needed to be careful. He looked around him, at the flooring. Metal panels would not be pleasant if anything used an elec attack. He made himself familiar with the area and moved to a normal panel, concentrating so that if attacked, he could dodge to a blank space, "Calica-san, watch out for the metal panels. Getting hit with an elec attack on one of them will prove most unpleasent."

((1.) Soul Assimulation, 140, Windbox
2.) Soul Finger Shot, 75, ChampuA/B
3.) Boomerrang1, 60 Wood, Boomer group
4.) Countbomb, 150 in two turns
5.) Dodge))
Calica grins as she looked at the DBLCUBE and started to concentrate on it. "What are you doing?" Melay asked as she watched Calica, not sure why she was already using the Viruscross. "I don't know what that is, so the best way to know it enemy is to become the enemy, right?" Calica smiled as her entire body, including her clothes, turned blue.
"Now let's see what this can do." She said as she charged up this new attack and fired it, healing Junior. "ohh there healing things..."

"well that will be handy if you take some damage, but for now use these. Shotgun, Cannon. Slot in." she said as she slotted in the two chips.

Calica nodded as the Shotgun appeared in her hand and she aimed it at the DBLCUBE and shot it, she then quickly switched to the cannon and shot the other DBLCUBE.

1: VirusCross on DBLCUBE
2: Heal Junior - (same heal dmg as DBLCUBE, mzx 70)
3: ShotGun DBLCUBEA - 50dmg
4: Cannon DBLCUBEB - 40dmg
Junior managed to take out the Windbox in one blow, leaving the rest of the viruses easier targets then before. Junior's lasers managed to take out two of the Champus, with the boomerang only missing one. Calica's virus crossing gave her the ability to heal Junior for a small amount, and her shotgun and cannon managed to hit their targets, making those cubes red. This was when most of the Viruses started their attacks. The two champus teleported up to each of the Navis, and released their punches of death. Junior managed to avoid the two punches towards him, but Calica wasn't as lucky. She was hit by both punches, and thankfully she was on a normal panel. The hevely weakened cube sent a laser at Junior, grazing his shoulder. He should be thankful he was not on a Metal panel as well. The last two viruses went onto different panels then before.

ChampuA: dead
ChampuB: dead
ChampuC: 60 HP(On normal)
ChampuD: 60 HP(On metal)
BoomerA: dead
BoomerB: dead
BoomerC: 60 HP(On metal)
DBLCUBEA: 50 HP (Red, on normal)
DBLCUBEB: 60 HP (Red, on normal)
Windbox: dead

Terrain: 50% Metal, 50% Normal (checkerboard pattern)

Calica.exe: 80 HP(On normal panel, Crossed with Blue DBLCUBE)
Junior.exe: 110 HP(Countbomb, goes off in two turns, on Normal panel)
"Hmmm.... half of them down. With a few more attacks, we can flatten them." Junior commented. He then felt something slightly amiss. He checked his PET's signal to find that he had been disconnected, "Crap! Did he leave and not tell me...? Looks Like I'll be on my own. Calica-san, I'm going after the ones stuck on the metal. You take the two cubes, if you can manage!"

Junior brought up his hand, letting his fingers rest on the top of his shades. He pulled them down, just a bit to observe his enemies more closely. Five left meant he could strike them all with his next technique. It was time to get started. He pulled off his glasses and did his best to make eye contact with each virus. Then he winked playfully at them, releasing charisma before returning the glasses to his face. Now he had them all right where he wanted them. It was time to charge. He ran forward, enlarging his charm into a mighty battle hammer. He brought the head up as he neared the Boomer. He brought it down, smacking the ground once before raising it again and delivering another earthshattering blow! He then hopped over to the side, trying to maneuver between the champus. He smacked what lie to his left, then flipped the hammer to deal damage to the right. He then spun completely around in an attempt to wipe out what lie around him. His power now spent, the hammer returned to a normal size. He had completed his assualt, but was it enough? Perhaps he would help Calica after all.

He gather luminous power into his emblem and aimed his chest at the cube that still had more power than the other. He would try to eliminate the main threat for his ally. He fired a blinding ray of light at the target, then brought up his hand to bear on the other foe. Gathering enough power for a small blast, he fired a tiny amount of energy before finally backing off and taking a break.

((1.) Sexy Wink, stuns or lowers accuract on all enemies
2.) Mjolnir Jr's Revenge, 20 Elec 10 Elec Break BoomerC, 20 Elec x2 ChampuC, 20 Elec x 2 ChampuD
3.) SOul Flash, 140+lowers accuracy, DBLCUbeB
4.) Palm Shot, 8+15, DBLCubeA (untapped power used)
5.) Dodge))
((It's been over three days, so can a mod give her a turn of dodges or something?))
Stuff happens... as in Junior deals massive damage to his foes, making the last cube blue... and his Ally sits there and looks pretty... The cube heals itself and the Champu that also survived the assault

ChampuA: dead
ChampuB: dead
ChampuC: 30 HP(On normal)
ChampuD: Dead
BoomerA: dead
BoomerB: dead
BoomerC:
DBLCUBEA: 37 HP (Blue, on normal)
DBLCUBEB: dead
Windbox: dead

Terrain: 50% Metal, 50% Normal (checkerboard pattern)

Calica.exe: 80 HP(On normal panel, Crossed with Blue DBLCUBE)
Junior.exe: 110 HP(Countbomb, goes off in one turns, on Normal panel)
"Okay... I got nothing but undies. Guess I better make due with just simple shots." Junior muttered. He raised up both hands and strecthed them towards the floating cube. Time to open fire. One little shot flew from his left hand, then a second from his right followed by a third from his left. He then dropped that hand down and held out only the right. It began quivering as an extra influx of energy poured into it. He then released the shot, backing up and surveying the field. He looked at his partner who just stood there. He silently hoped that she would make a move. If she fired just one decent attack, they would be able to end this...

((1.) Palm Shot, 8, DBLCubeA
2.) Palm Shot, 8, DBLCubeA
3.) Palm Shot, 8, DBLCubeA
4.) Palm Shot, 8+15, DBLCubeA(untapped power used)
5.) Dodge))
A bright, blinding light suddenly fills the area from somewhere behind the viruses-- before being sundered and dispelled, the remaining viruses gone and Calica nowhere to be seen (Jacked out!). There is, however, a very familiar figure where the Viruses once stood...

...Drakkas.

He turned to Junior and spoke, his eyes positively gleaming: "I have come for you."

Drakkas: ???

Junior.exe: 110
Junior looked at where Calica had stood. No scattered data remnants so it seemed she had made it out in tact. He then stared at Drakkas. He was here looking for him? This probably wasn't good. And since Wes was off doing whatever... he couldn't really plug out to escape, now could he? Perhaps he should stall, "Me? Do you have some other weird program you need tested or is it something only I specifically can do? Details are always nice."
Drakkas chuckled. "I'm here... to screw you in the arse!"

At Junior's horrified look (At least, he assumed that was horror), he burst into laughter. "Ordinarily, I don't make jokes... but that was worth it." He tapped the butt end of his Scythe against the ground, and his voice returned to it's normal, icy tone as he spoke again. "A researcher took... particular interest... in something you said last time we met. That is all I may say. Now... you may come with me quietly, or..." Drakkas spun his scythe over his head, and gripped it tightly at the correct moment, sending the blade flying down and into the ground in front of him. "...I will make you come. It is your decision."

Drakkas: ???

Junior.exe: 110
Junior's eye twitched. Was he for real? From what he heard, Drakkas was supposed to be all emo and deep, yet he makes a lame sex joke, "Yeah, rape is always hilarious..." Junior sighed. The other navi then went on and Junior blinked, "After that last joke... please don't phrase things like that. You're weirding me out. Either way, you're still giving me no details. For all I know, you could be taking me somewhere to rape me, in which case I'd fight back hoping for deletion over capture. On the other hand, you could be taking me to some net-sushi place as apology for harming me and Capu-chan last time. While I doubt either of them go quite to those extremes, I'd at least like to know whether this visit is friendly or not. Considering you haven't killed me yet, I doubt things will be too bad, but at the same time, you're not exactly the type to stop by and ask me how my day was either." Junior paused and awaited a response. Just where was Wes?
"Quite simply," Drakkas assumed his passive, normal stance once again, "I have orders to bring you in. It is not me specifically that wants you. You're going to co-" Drakkas stopped himself, tripping over the word, "-follow me to where the researcher is. He refused to tell me what, exactly, he wanted you for aside from 'research', but he said he wanted you functioning."
Junior thought for a moment. Since he didn't know the nature of the research, he didn't know if he was in any danger or not. He dbouted he could win against Drakkas without any support, so struggling would be useless, anyway. Plus, there was a chance Drakkas would leave after he handed Junior over, and he'd stand a much better chance against a simple research navi than his current potential foe. Even if Drakkas did stay around to watch, there was a chance the researcher could be taken hostage. Overall, his best bet was to be a good boy for now until the situation became more clear, "I guess I can make thing easier on you. Well, guess we better go unless you'd do me the favor of allowing me to send my netop a quick message." Junior stepped forward, prepared to leave. It wasn't like he expected him to allow him his request, but it couldn't hurt to ask. He paused a moment and began scratching his head fiercely causing a few strands of hair to fall to the floor. He then finished walking over to Drakkas.
Drakkas eyed Junior suspiciously, then shredded one of those portals he was so fond of using open in the air. He pointed at it, and spoke. "Go."
Junior shrugged, "About what I expected." He then stepped through the portal.
Drakkas took one last look around the area and gave off a small 'hmph', blasting the bits of hair that Junior had littered the ground with using a chip before stepping through the portal as well.

It closed behind him.