I think I should've saved those last titles...

It's the virus brigade, here to take away some of Splashman's energy! Whee!

MarkcannonA: 60 HP
MarkcannonB: 60 HP
MarkcannonC: 60 HP
KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
"Uh-oh, viruses!" Upon finding his battle, SplashMan stopped, and began spinning around. "Well, let's get to work! I gotta burn some of this energy!"

"...Can you stop spinning like that? You're gonna get dizzy and miss or something!"

"Oh, sorry!" The Aqua Navi stopped, and stood still...for around a second. Before long, he was running in place. "This better?"

"...Well, whatever. Ready to start busting?"

"I was programmed ready!"

"Then here we go!" Sabrina pulled out a chip that was becoming increasingly familiar to her and her Navi, and slammed it into the top of her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

"Yeah, WideShot! Blub blub!" SplashMan somehow managed to maintain his running in place as he aimed and shot the powerful Aqua attack towards the trio of CannonGuards. "One down!"

"Okay, what next...hmm...let's take down one of those Catacks! Battlechip, Hi-Cannon! Slot in!"

"Hooray, Hi-Cannon almost matches my colors!" Another blast signified that another attack had been performed. "Nothing else we have can take a Catack out in one hit, so I might as well-"

"Wait!"

"What? I can't Water Splash it?"

"Hang on, let's wait on that a little bit!"

"If you say so..."

"Battlechip, Bubbler, slot in!"

"That works, too!" The bubbly shotgun was aimed at and shot at its appropriate target.

"Oh shoot...that's 3, isn't it? ...Wait a sec, the Speed Upgrade! I think I can still send you something else!" She cautiously pulled out one more chip, looked at it for a moment, then placed it in the top slot cautiously. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

And SplashMan was now shielded from a single attack. "Aww, I can't move now!"

"Gee, I'm sorry for making sure you don't get hurt..."

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot chip attack on MarkCannonB (80, Aqua, may hit up to two other viruses)
2-Hi-Cannon chip attack on KabutankB (80)
3-Bubbler chip attack on KabutankA (50, Aqua, may hit another virus)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects)]
(As a note, it's pretty obvious that you're aiming for all three Markcannons with that shot, but please actually specify so if you use the Wideshot. Kthxmoddingnowz.
And I just realized, I didn't include your HP in that last post. Mah bad.)

Splashman's wideshot hits two of the Markcannons, severing the cannon from the body of one and simply blowing the other backwards. The Hicannon hits its target, as does the shotgun. The last Markcannon attacks Splashman in retaliation, only to get its shot reflected, before the Kabutank launches a bomb. The incendiary device detonates right on target, damaging Splash on the first turn of battle. Maybe he should spend less time chatting and more time executing his attacks?

MarkcannonA: DELETED
MarkcannonB: DELETED
MarkcannonC: 40 HP
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: 30 HP

Splashman: 120 HP

(That's a serious suggestion. Talk is good, and essential for character development, but when the talk outweighs the action as much as yours does, it hurts you more than it helps you. Just add a little more description to your attacks.)
(OOC: Actually, I have been thinking about that lately. I just find it somewhat hard to RP that without making it sound like an auto-hit. Especially when the majority of my present chips are fairly cut and dry, like Shotgun and Hi-Cannon. Guess I can at least try, though...)

Sabrina tapped her foot angrily, glaring at her Navi through her PET's screen. She was mad as hell, and she wasn't going to take it anymore! "Ya know SplashMan, you sure talk a lot when you're aiming. Could you kinda, well, can it when you're using stuff?"

The Aqua Navi turned around, confused. "Really? But it helps me relax during battle..."

"Yeah, but there's a limit!" Sabrina was trying her best to restrain herself from going off on her Navi, but her tone of voice wasn't cooperating. "I mean, we have to talk some, it's how we stay on the same page! But when you're shooting at something, you need to concentrate! Sometimes a little stress is a good thing during a battle, ya know?"

"..." SplashMan stood there and thought for a moment, then turned, and ducked slightly. The cannons on his back fired a burst of water at the remaining MarkCannon, which rained down in that area like a waterfall. "Is that any better?"

The operator stood there, with a funny look on her face. How did he go from chatterbox to virus assassin with back-to-back chips? "Uh...yeah. That'll do..."

"Okay. How about something to finish the Catack off with now?"

"...Oh, sure. Of course." Still a little dazed at the sudden change in attitude, Sabrina fumbled for the chip of the virus that had just been deleted, and nearly dropped it as she placed it into the top slot of her PET. "Battlechip, MarkCannon, slot in!..."

SplashMan extended his arm, as it transformed into a miniature version of a CannonGuard. Without even having to look, he pointed it at the Catack right as it finished forming, and began to focus on aiming the cannon attack. A few seconds later, he was done focusing on aiming, and took his shot at the tank virus. "...There, that should do it."

"...Yeah..." The teenage girl stared at her Navi, just like before...except instead of anger, she was simply astonished...

[Order of Turn:
1-Water Splash sig attack on MarkCannonC (70, Aqua)
2-MarkCannon1 chip attack on KabutankB (70, may lock on)
3-Dodge (if necessary)
4-Dodge (if necessary)]
(Good! Quite good! PA likes! And a suggestion for avoiding autohitting: use the word "at" a lot. "Slashed AT the virus" "launched a fiery shot AT the virus, spiraling at it like the angel of death"
Okay, the last one was a little dramatic, but you get my point.)

The viruses are taken out quickly and efficiently!

MarkcannonA: DELETED
MarkcannonB: DELETED
MarkcannonC: DELETED
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED

Splashman: 120 HP

-Victory!-
Prize: 350z
SplashMan stood there for a moment, glaring at where the viruses had been. Without a word, he slowly walked towards the reward data, and transferred it to Sabrina's PET. He then looked towards his operator.

Though the way he was looking at her, Sabrina was somewhat nervous. "Er, what's up, SplashMan?"

The Aqua Navi stood there for a moment, staring at her. Followed by a pirouette and a fist raise. "Yeah! That was great! I felt like I could've taken on anything!"

"Oh, phew..." She let out a massive sigh of relief. "Glad to know I still have my SplashMan after that! So, are you all right?"

"Yeah! You were right, I do need to talk less during battles...and take them a little more seriously!"

"Yeah, but you scared me when you were like that!...I guess I'll just have to get used to it...so, ready for our next destination?"

"Next destination?" The Aqua Navi looked around, confused. "You mean keep moving on?"

"Actually, no. I think we should do another mission! I think they'd let us do another at this point. What do you think?"

SplashMan, already knowing what direction he was going to have to take next, spun around on his heel towards it. "I think I should get going to Internet City!"

"Well, get going!"

With a new destination, the Aqua Navi skipped merrily, on his way to the metropolis for Navis...

(to the NetPolice BBS for Internet City!)