New Chip! New battle!

Alphonse's boomerang cut through the ElecOgre's clean, splitting one through the jaw and one across the scalp. He then rushed into the Kabutank group and quickly cut them down with his swordplay. He was out of luck here, however, as the remaining Champus swarmed and began throwing punches. Using fancy footwork, Alphonse escaped while taking minimal damage from their onslaught.

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
ChampuC: 60
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED!
ElecOgreA: DELETED!
ElecOgreB: DELETED!

Alphonse: 105
"Curses, those viriis can be sneaky as usual."

"Can we use that new chip again?"

"...Sometimes I wonder if you're in the right age, K."

Both of Alphonse's hand started to glow with different light. His left hand was covered two colors of red and blue, split right in the middlel; His right hand was jumping with golden electricity. Alphonse loosened his palm and struck both of it straight into the air, transfering them towards the hollow sky of the net. When his hands reseted into their normal form, Alphonse switched his right arm into a clean claw and ran towards the group of champus to deliever them a swift slash.

Actions:
1: DBLBEAM [30 heal or 30 damage to group] @ ???
2: ElecReel1 [100 / Multi-Hit] @ Champu A/B/C
3: Rageclaw Slash [40/Sword/Grapple] @ Champu A
4: Rageclaw Slash [40/Sword/Grapple] @ Champu B
((Sorry, but as a technicality if you use any chips between the initial use of a sword, it deactivates. Care to edit?))
((Sorry -____________- Edit'd))
The red beam from Alphonse's left hand surged through the remaining Champus, sufficiently weakening them, and Alphonse's Elecreel ended two of them within a second's duration. Alphonse took the fight to the final remaining virus: both got a clean hit in and the battle was over.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: DELETED!
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED!
ElecOgreA: DELETED!
ElecOgreB: DELETED!

Alphonse: 95

VICTORY!

Rewards: Firehit1, 250z.
"The battles are getting more frustrating as we go on..."

"Just a little more, I think something's just up ahead"

======
Battle 5 (Boss) Commencing
======
As Alphonse continued to traverse the Net, a loud cough caused him to turn and face a stranger that had appeared behind him. It appeared to be a grey armored NormalNavi by what Alphonse could see, though this was barely discernable amongst the many layers of clothes and the numerous satchels and packs the Navi was burdened with. His drooping, pale eyes peered at Alphonse from his tilted helmet.

"Hrhararahm... Young man," the man said, pointing with one long finger toward Alphonse's arms. "They call me the Traveler. I traverse the world, far and wide, in search of rare trophies and treasures, as well as weapons of the most powerful kind. You see, collection is one part skill... one part intelligence... but most importantly... one part... opportun-... oppor-..." the man seemed to have dozed off mid-sentence. He suddenly snapped back to life, however, and stared at Alphonse's arms with increased interest. After a long pause, he coughed again, as though Alphonse was being awfully slow on the uptake about something.

"Hehrehrm... the gauntlets, my boy," he finally stated. "I'll take them, if you don't mind."
Alphonse stood still, crossing his arm up to his chest, staring at the "Traveler". K's hologram popped out from Alphonse's behind and also stared towards the "Traveler"

"Damn! That old guy needs to go to a foster home or something!!"

"That's not the main point, K...Anyways my ol' feller. I have to say no to your question for you see, this gauntlet is like a part of my arm and soul. Also to add, It was given by a very very important person to me."
"A part of yer arm and soul, eh boy? Let me tell you something... I've taken Navis arms and I've taken Navis souls to get what I want," the old man said in a dry tone, beginning to form his weapon. "And now that you've heard me speak and seen my incredible fortune, you must know that your item is as important to me as any of my items or any random guy or gal ya happen to know. I ain't leavin' here without it, sonny." By this point, his own right glove had been replaced by a gauntlet, extending into a huge drill at the end.

"I'm about to show you the fruits of my travel in foreign lands! Take notes, boy!" he shouted.

Traveller: 300

Alphonse: 105

DAREDEVIL
DUEL 5
LET'S ROCK!

"DAMN!! That old man's crazy!!"

"If you want my gauntlet so badly, you have to shred it away from my fists!"

Alphonse raised his fist and started to rush towards the Traveller. His fist began to shine bright with orange-red aura and quickly caught on a petit flare. Alphonse's focus was dedicated towards the Old navi and didn't hesitate to attempt a swift hook punch at the navi. Alphonse jumped back and tried to connect his punch with another set of punches. He retracted both of his fists slightly to prepare for the next attack. Both of his fist suddenly bursted with furious and uncontrollable flames. Alphonse threw a powerful straight with his left fist and followed it with a quick uppercut with his right, both sending a shockwave of flame towards the Traveller.

"Haha!! That should take care of that old man!!"

"No..."

"Eh?"

"I know this navi is strong and has something under his sleeve. We don't even know how he attacks. Better take caution. K, Send me a Guard chip"

So, Alphonse stood firm and engaged his Guard shield to fend of any attacks from the mysterious navi.

Actions:
1: Rapier Punch [11/Fire/Buster] @ Traveller
2: FireHit1 [60 + 10 Extra/Fire] @ Traveller
3: FireHit1 [60 + 10 Extra + 10 Untapped Power/Fire] @ Traveller
4: Engage Guard
Alphonse got a clean hit in on the old man, who flinched backward. He sidestepped an oncoming wave of fire from Alphonse's second attack, but the second assault hit dead on. The old man hacked unbearably as the smoke from the fire surrounded him. "Agh, ya throw a pretty good punch, kid! But, let me show you what a punch from across the world feels like!" The 'Traveller' drew his arm back, the drill began to spin rapidly and release sparks as it ran. The old man's movements were slow, but instead of dodging, Alphonse drew up a Guard. It was blown apart by the destructive power of the drill, sent flying into data splinters across the Net floor. The drill dug into Alphonse, leaving a fairly severe injury.

"Aww... don't tell me that's all the fisticuffs ya wanna play, boy!" the Traveller jeered, still winding the drill on his gauntlet. "I haven't even shown you everything this puppy's capable of, and I've still got a whole arsenal left... You're going to have to think on yer feet to keep up with me."

Traveller: 209

Alphonse: 45
"GRAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Alphonse!!"

The drill was going deeper into Alphonse and getting worse. He grabbed the arm of the traveller and gripped it tight. Alphonse pryed the drill out of his gauntlet and threw him off to the other side. He was gasping for air, grabbing his wounded arm with his other, and blankly staring at the sky.

"Heh...I guess you are *Huff-Huff* crazy *Huff-Huff* like K said"

"Alphonse!! Damnit man, you ok?!"

"*Huff-Huff* I've gotten worse..."

Alphonse finally stood up, but barely catching his balance. The drilled hole of the gauntlet was oozing with red blood and never seem to stop. He quickly regained his focus and slowed his breathing. Alphonse brought his fists back up, even though the wounded arm was shaking tremendously, and had the fighting spirit in him. This traveller had a weapons that destroyed my guard in one shot...If I stop concentrating, the same thing will happen again and I'll be deleted surely! But the most important thing right now is to take care of my wound.

His arm started to shine with two-faced color and lifted his arm up towards the air. "Double Beam!!" With that said, the arm's light was shot into the air and Alphonse was left to wait for the result. "This isn't good Alphonse...What can we do?", "We shouldn't be so abrupt like last time, that's the first.". K sat back and was left to watch the critical battle and Alphonse's leg was ready to dodge any upcoming surprise attacks.

Actions:
1: Pry the drill off of Alphonse
2: Regain focus/Plan
3: DBLBEAM [30 Damage/30 Heal + 10 Untapped Power] @ Traveller
4: Evade
The Traveller's attack was successfully repelled, and he let the drill wind down as he took his opponent into consideration. "Your strength makes up for your lack of powerful weapons... I'd offer you another chance to live, but I know you wouldn't take it. But you're thinking about something... hyack, hrm..." the Navi finished with a cough, still staring down Alphonse. Just then, the injured Navi shot a beam of energy into the sky. Soon, it had rained back down and healed some of the injury in a blue flash of light.

"Hrm... I think I might have just the ticket for that. Now, let's see you handle the power of my exotic chips. Doll Thunder!" the Traveller shouted, firing a beam of electricity into the sky of the Net. Within moments, bolts of lightning were raining in sparse patches around Alphonse. Despite his injuries, the Navi was able to dodge the attack through the force lended to him by his determination and the heat of the battle.

"Hey, you're pretty fast on your feet! Congratulations on dodging that..." the Traveller said, covering a muffled cough from beneath his layers of clothes. "But, I assure you, I have enough chips to keep this up as long as I need to. You have no future..."

Traveller: 209

Alphonse: 75
Alphonse let out a deep relaxing sigh and looked towards old navi. "Why, thank you for the compliments. But I have so much things to do, I just can't let you kill me!"

Alphonse's left arm was suddenly covered by a stream of light and shifted into a large bright sword. "Remember what you said. Don't take it too abruptly!", "Yes..." He rushed towards the traveller with the same speed he had to evade the flurry of lightnings and kept his blade low. In a flash, Alphonse was near-collision with the traveller while striking his blade up to stab him deeply; he retracted his blade and tried to land a haste cut to the arm of the traveller.

"NOW!"

"Got it!! AREAGRAB, SLOT IN!!"

Before the traveller could retaliate to the attack, Alphonse disappeared and got a fair distance away from the traveller's close-range area. "That should give me enough distance to evade his attacks." He stood calmly and raised his sense to react to any type of attacks.

Actions:
1: Sword Tackle-Stab [80/Sword] @ Traveller
2: Sword Slash [80/Sword] @ Traveller's right arm
3: AreaGrab [Teleport] far away from the Traveller's Close-range attack area.
4: Prepare to Evade
5-DAY-DELAY-BUMP!!

...Or is Heat dead o_o;;
((Third paragraph.))

Alphonse's lunge into the Traveler seemed to have worked effectively, as his sword was plunged into the man's chest. As he withdrew it, however, he found that the Traveler had formed a new weapon of his own. Two mysterious blades had formed on his arms, which seemed to resonate with a dark energy. Staring at Alphonse gravely, he took Alphonse's second slash in stride and held forward his hand. A small, pale-glowing ball issued forth, sinking into the Navi even as he used his Areagrab to gain distance.

"Fool! You've fought well, but it was a mistake to try and challenge me! No foe has ever lived against my MachineSword combo. Now," his hoarse voice rang out across the expanse, "let's see you save yourself my boy! No distance can seperate us now, and once I reach you, it's over! I'd like to see you try and escape, hraughhah!" the man finished, doubling over and wheezing from the overexertion of breath. "I always get what I desire..." he said in hoarse whisper.

Traveller: 49

Alphonse: 65 (Stun! -1 action!)
Alphonse's body was surging with intense electricity from the mysterious sphere Alphonse contacted with. The electricity traversed into his knee and threw him straight to the ground. He was on the ground in his knee and arms on the ground, heavily breathing again.

"Curse that old man..."

"Che! Even the AreaGrab didn't cover the enough distance! What the hell are we gonna do now?!"

Alphonse stared towards the Traveler along with his duel blades, still resonating quietly.

"That sword...I've never seen such a thing in my life! It could easily destroy me in a single swipe."

"Grrr!! THEN WHAT?! Are you just going to stay there and do nothing?!! I can't believe what I'm hearing; you of all the people should have the optimism to stand up from this kind of situation!"

"K..."

"It doesn't matter how powerful the enemy is. At least try, try to beat that old geezer straight to hell!!"

"...Heh...Hahaha!! My my, K. I can't believe you've grown this much!"

"...Shut up (>_____>)"

"Hahaha!! Fine. I'll make a gentleman's promise to send this navi straight to hell. Even if my body gets shredded by that sword of his!"

Alphonse finally stood up and retracted his sword to replace it with large barreled cannon. He raised the cannon slowly towards the Traveler and shot a giant burst of bullets towards it in one shot. Remarkably, Alphonse ran just behind the bullets with his quick legs and prepared for an attack. He wasn't relying on the shotgun to finish the Traveler off, but as a diversion for another attack. He was hoping that the bullet would distract the Traveler from using his "MachineSword" and Alphonse would come to deliver the final blow. As he was running, he bit his lip tightly and prayed with all his might that his plan wouldn't back fire from the Traveler's wicked arsenals.

Finally the bullets was only seconds away from the traveler and Alphonse leaped with all his might and prepared his entire body for the final kick he would deliever.

Actions:
1: Stunned
2: "Prep-Talk"
3: Shotgun Blast [50/Spread] @ Traveler
4: Halberd Impaler [70/Fire/SigAtk] @ Traveler

((OH GOD, PLEASE WORK, PLEASE WORK, PLEASE WORK, PLEASE WORK, PLEASE WORK!!!!))
The Traveler crossed his swords, and in the blink of an eye he had disappeared from sight. Without even a second's pause, he was behind the fired gunshot, and heading straight for Alphonse in a head-on collision course. "You're really that stupid? You're going to pit your foot against my rare swords? You must be a greater fool than I imagined!" The two were nearing each other and closing the distance at increasing rates. Time seemed to stop as the Navis felt each other's weapons connect...

... Alphonse could feel the cold steel of the weapon against the sides of his neck and his foot lodged in the folds of the Traveler's clothes. Time seemed to stand still as the Navi considered the blades. Their momentum, with less than a second packed into the swipe, had abruptly jarred just as it seemed set to offer a decapitation to the Traveler's foe. The sharp edges had left bleeding cuts simply from scraping the skin, but Alphonse's kick had ended the assault...

... and sent the opponent flying back, crumpling in a heap with his own blades, the swing of his arms turning the blades in on himself.

"... hraugh.... *hack*..." the old man weezed, motionless on the ground where he'd landed. "... Perhaps I would have defeated you if my motion had been quicker... if my body had been younger... no. Your gauntlets, your treasures I had desired, were not what defeated me. It was no weapon. It was... your own strength..."
As his body faded away, the Navi continued to expound dreamily. "Maybe... that was the treasure I was lacking... I'm taking all my treasure to the grave, but... I cannot take with me what I never myself obtained..."

With that, Alphonse was alone.

VICTORY!

Reward: 1400 zenny.
Alphonse stood stolidly in the silent battlefield. His blood tinkled slowly down his neck and dripped onto his tattered jacket drop by drop. Alphonse raised his numb arm and grabbed his cut neck with his heated gauntlet, slightly easing his pain. He looked over the remnant datas of the Traveler with a dull expression.

"Rest in piece, Traveler."

======
PLUG OUT
======