SciLab Retrievers!

"Oh, ouch. This wind is REALLY hurting me." Tara glanced over at her buster, to see if it was fully charged yet. "Seriously, why is this thing even trying? Thanks to my visor it couldn't even blow something in my eye!"

"Desperation? It's not like it has anything to lose by trying..." Brandon reclaimed his last Shotgun chip, and began putting his folder back in order. "By the way, your buster should be ready...now!"

And sure enough, the energy intake stopped at the 'now!'. "I hate it when you do that, you know..."

"Oh, I know!"

Without dignifying her operator with a response, the cursor Navi performed her ritual 'aim for the enemy with extra care before blasting them into oblivion', before letting the charge shot out and towards the semi-sentinent fan. "Okay, now to finish this! Oh, and we're jacking out after this, all right? I think it's pretty obvious we're not ready for this area yet..."

"Yeah, no kidding. Take care of that WindBox so we can get out of here!"

"Roger!" Tara fired a pair of ordinary shots at the virus, which, with any luck, would end the battle once and for all.

[Order of Turn:
1-Charge Shot on WindBoxA (36)
2-Uncharged shot on WindBoxA (9)
3-Uncharged shot on WindBoxA (9)]
The turbine grinds to halt, as its gears are blasted apart!

ElecogreA DELETED
ElecogreB DELETED
WindboxA !DELETED!
WindboxB DELETED
ChampuA DELETED
ChampuB DELETED
ChampuC DELETED

Target 80HP

Victory!

GET: Firehit1, 800 zenny
"And that, boys and girls, was a lesson on how to beat a group of viruses you never should've tried to fight in the first place. I just hope the reward's good..." Tara promptly began to satisfy her own curiousity by analyzing the remnant data. "Well, there's good news out of all this!"

"And that is?"

"There's plenty of zenny data, plus there's chip data! I can't tell what it is, so we must not have it yet. Hopefully it's not garbage...here, I'll send it all over now!"

"Let's see here...800z? Not bad at all! And the chip is...something called FireHit! Let me analyze it a little bit..."

"FireHit? Ugh, sounds close range..."

"Hmm...looks like you throw a punch at a distance, and it sends a fire attack towards an enemy. So it's long range!" The PET spat out a now non-blank chip, which had a picture of a Champy on it. "Still don't like it?"

"...As I was saying, sounds like a great chip!"

"Sure you were...anyway, care to jack out now?"

"Ready and willing!" And just like that, she was gone.

(I dare to jack out!)