Hunting

Null appeared in the Scilab net and let out a yawn. Making sure his trenchcoat was on nice, he grinned and walked deeper into the net.

[Battle 1]
Virus Attack!

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
Kabutank: 80

Null: 100

Battle 1 Start!
"So a couple of boxers and a moving cannon thinks they can stop me? Mabybe some fireworks'll change their mind.." smirked Null. He gave a flick of his wrist and a Energybomb appeared in his hands. Then he searched inside his trenchcoat and pulled out another Energybomb. Tossing the two at the virii, he then put his hand into his mouth and pulled out a third he also tossed. "I just love my power sometimes. Especially whenever I put my hand through my stomach in front of other navis. Their faces are hilarious!"

Actions:
Energybomb to ChampuA [40x3]
Energybomb to ChampuB [40x3]
Energybomb to Kabutank [40x3]
<(Jsk, I know you can RP better than that. Come one man, what did I train you for!?)>
(Edited my battle post)
One Energybomb hit a Champu, but the other two missed by quite a bit, and did nothing but kick up twin clouds of dust. The other Champu warped in and suckerpunched Null in the nose with its flaming fists.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: 60
Kabutank: 80

Null: 80
"Yip!!!" yelled Null as he bat out the flames burning around his nose. Letting out a small whine after the flames, his eyes burn with anger and he grips the Shotgun he summoned, raising it up and firing at the Champy. Spinning the Shotgun around he stops and fires off the Cannon as well. But luckily his power halts his rage and he stops from going wild. "Stupid virii..."

Actions:
Shotgun to ChampyB [50], spray to Kabutank [50]
Cannon to Kabutank [40]
Dodge x2
The attacks slam into the virii, but the shotgun does not splash to any avail. The tank lobs back a bomb and the champu swings, but Null dodges both.

ChampuB: 10
Kabutank: 40

"Guess it's up to mt Rageclaw again." sighed Null as his saber metled into the gauntlet form of his Rageclaw. Flexing his claws a little, he ran low to the ground, occasinally go all four as his form allowed. Then, with a push he jumped up and came down at the Champy. But he gave no heed if he had hit and twisted around. He pulled back on his Rageclaw and dived at the Kabutank, digging a little at the net floor with the Rageclaw.

Actions:
Rageclaw to ChampyB [40]
Rageclaw to Kabutank [40]
Dodge x2
Both are torn apart by the rageclaw.

ChampuB: DELETED!
Kabutank: DELETED!

Rewards: 250z
Null plays with the zenny data, letting the money trickle through his claws and flipping a few of the coins before finally sending it into the PET. "Hmm...looks like the virii are pretty rich these days. Maybe all this zenny'll get me some of those rare chips I've seen. Wouldn't mind having some. Or maybe I'll upgrade myself...."

With thoughts in his head for spending his zenny, Null walks on.

[Battle 2]
While Null contemplates the future, a bunch of viruses would like to focus on the present--ie, deleting him NOW.

KabutankA:80
KabutankB:80
StarfishA:60
StarfishB:60
StarfishC:60

Battle 2, start!
"Well this just got harder x2....." grumbled Null under his breath. Reaching into his trenchcoat, he pulls out his Shotgun and fires into the group of Starfish, before pulling out his other hand and lobbing a Energybomb toward the Kabutanks. The Shotgun starts to change, and Null is already moving in close before leaping and firing off the Cannon. Twisting his torso around, he lands and faces the virii again.

Actions:
Shotgun to StarfishB[50], spray to StarfishA[50]
Energybomb to KabutankA[40x3]
Cannon to KabutankB[40]
Dodge
The shotgun strikes the fish while the slow moving tanks are both hit by the following attacks. One of them attack back, but miss. However, a Starfish blows a bubble which envelopes Null.

KabutankA:DELETED!
KabutankB:40
StarfishB:10
StarfishC:60

Null: 60(trapped! minus one action!)
"*sigh*This is why I hate virii..." said Null as he sat cross-legged inside the bubble. "Guess I better get out."

Pulling out his saber, he pops the bubble and lands on the ground. Sheathing the saber, he reached into his trenchcoat and tosses another Energybomb. He holds up his hand, his saber shatters, and his Rageclaw gauntlet forms around his hand. He rushes in at the Starfish group, and lining two of them, pulls back a punch ready to send one flying.

Actions:
Energybomb to StarfishC[40x3]
Rageclaw toss StarfishB at StarfishA[20 to each]
Dodge
The Energybomb seemed to be a dud: an unconcentrated throw landed the sphere in front of the Starfish, who got the hint after only one of the chain explosions. Similarly, another Starfish was ready to avoid his incoming ally. Despite his luck, Null managed to dodge the incoming bomb attack from the Kabutank.

KabutankB:40
StarfishB:DELETED!
StarfishC:20

Null: 60
"One....Two...Three virii left. This should finish it." whispered Null as he clinked his claws together. Starting off with a leap, Null closed in on the Kabutank and slammed down with his gauntlet. He turned fast and pulled back to send a Starfish flying, but at the last minute, he went in for an attack. Then as he leaped over the other Starfish, he threw the last Energybomb.

Actions:
Rageclaw to KabutankB [40]
Feint toss and Rageclaw to StarfishC [40]
Energybomb[40x2]
Dodge
[Bump]
Null takes down the weakened enemies. The starfish spits out a bubble, which envelopes the bomb and it begins to float towards Null.

KabutankB:DELETED!
StarfishB:DELETED!
StarfishC:DELETED!

Bomb-in-bubble!: ??

Null: 60
".........Well that's unexpected." said Null as the bubble slowly floated closer. The Energybomb he had just thrown trapped inside and ready to explode on touch. "Well as annoying as that is it's not problem. Now for you ya stupid virii!"

Null dodged around the bubble and went behind the Starfish, swinging his arm and slicing with the gauntlet. He moved back and with a sigh, removed the gauntlet and morphed it back into the saber, using it then to draw his symbol in the air and pop the bubble from afar.

Actions:
Dodge Bomb-Bubble
Rageclaw x2 to Starfish [40x2]
Normal attack to Bomb-Bubble from afar[9]