Hunting

Though Null managed to get around the incoming bomb bubble, as he rushed in for the kill, the Starfish released another bubble! Though the Navi's gauntlet connected with the virus, the bubble had him trapped, and soon the incoming bomb would collide! Luckily, Null managed to break the enclosing bubble barrier and release his shot just in time to pop the remaining bubble and send the energybomb splashing harmlessly to the ground.

KabutankA:DELETED!
KabutankB:DELETED!
StarfishA:DELETED!
StarfishB:DELETED!
StarfishC:DELETED!

Bomb-in-bubble!: DEALT WITH!

Null: 40

VICTORY!
Rewards: Bubstar1, 150 zenny.

"*crack*The price of being able to null pain I guess.*SNAP*The annoying sounds of your bones and body realigning when broken. Could've sworn I didn't break anything this time. Guess those bubbles hurt more than I thought."

Null flexed and did a couple stretches, each accompanied with a crack or more sickening sound, before he stood up straight and walked on, whistling a tune and flashing his teeth.

[Battle 3]
Virus Attack!

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
ElecogreA: 120
ElecogreB: 120

Null: 40

Battle 3 start
"Err......" Null stepped back slowly and raised his claws in defense. "Maybe I should....No, I'f I just play this fight right I win. I just hope....Bah! Time to kill!"

Null pulled two Energybombs from his trenchcoat and tossed them at the virii. Still moving, he ran beside the group and kept moving, hoping his running would make it harder for the virii to blast him.

Actions:
Energybomb to ElecogreA [40x3]
Energybomb to ElecogreB [40x3]
Dodgex2
The bombs hit, but th ogres begin to move before the full explosion is complete. One attacks... but misses. A champu attacks.... but misses as well. Then a Markcannon, using its cursor to lock on, finally hits the navi.

MarkcannonB: 60
ElecogreA: 40
ElecogreB: 80

Null: 20
Nulls' body was shaking. Throughout the whole time, more and more burn marks and patches of fur blasted kept growing. Blood had begun to surround his mouth and his claws had grown dull and cracked. But his eyes kept strong, the symbol in them glowing fierce. "One more hit, just one more and I'll probably die. Well it's not too bad. My back-up can revive me. But.....death isn't my thing!"

With a roar, Nulls face darkened and his eyes glowed even brighter. He unsheathed his saber and stabbed the ground at his feet, his symbol suddenly glowing on the netfloor. Pulling the saber, the symbol plunged into a dark void, where a shadow wriggled and slinked out of. "Hello again my shadow. I have another for you to play with. Now go and claim your prize!"

With a crooked smile the shadow of Null dropped to the floor and slithered closer to the virii group. But Null didn't pay attention to his shadow, for he'd already grabbed teh last Energybomb and lobbed it at one of the Markcannon. He stepped forward to do more, but fear of death still gripped him and he halted, turning the steo into a prep to dodge.

Actions:
Void on MarkcannonA[Trapped out of battle for two turns]
Energybomb to MarkcannonB[40x3]
Dodgex2
As the markcannons are removed by one means or another, Void tries his best to dodge the attacks from around him,but a champu nails him, pushing him closer to the edge.

MarkcannonA: 60 <Removed, 2turns>
MarkcannonB: DELETED
ElecogreA: 40

Null: 10
"I can't feel my arm....or my face." Null raised his good arm and rubbed his muzzle, only to pull back from the pain. "Bah! Enough with the delays! No pain will stop me!"

Null inhaled deep and exhaled, letting loose three bubbles at the virii. As they floated closer, a shot rang out as the Cannon smoked on his hand.

Actions:
Bubstar to ChampuA, ChampuB, MarkcannonC[20 to each]
Cannon to Elecogre [40]
Dodgex2
((I'm going to assume ElecOgreA is your target?))

One of Null's bubbles enveloped an enemy, but the Markcannon shot the bubble heading for it, and the other Champu was already teleported around and delivering a flaming punch that the Navi just managed to sidestep. He got off a shot with his cannon, deleting his target, before he was forced to dodge an electric strike from the ogre's partner.

ChampuA: 20 (trapped)
MarkcannonA: 60 <Removed, 1turn>
ElecogreA: DELETED!

Null: 10
"Bye bubble virii." smirked Null as he raised the Shotgun and fired at the trapped Champu. Having exhausted all his remaining chips, Null let out a sigh and melted the saber with his powers once again. The gauntlet hardened, and he leaped at the Markcannon that still lay on the field.

Actions:
Shotgun to ChampuA[50], spray to Champu[50]
Rageclawx2 to MarkcannonC[40x2]
Dodge
The shotgun takes out the trapped enemy. The first melee attack lands, but the second is blocked. A Champu attacks, but misses, though a Markcannon is able to shoot Null.

ChampuA: DELETED!
MarkcannonA: 60 <Removed, 1turn>
MarkcannonC: 20

Null: 1
"One....Two....Three...and the one that I trapped is coming back." mumbled Null as the seal one the Void crumbled away, the virii already showing itself. "And to top it all off, one more hit and I'm out.....so annoying."

With a sigh Null raised his Rageclaw gauntlet and stabbed his claws right into the ground. Twisting his hand around and cracking the net more, he pushed off hard with his legs and ran at the virii, kicking up more or the field from his dragging claws. He zigged and zagged hard around the field, and the pain was becoming too much for him to ignore now. His arm that held the Rageclaw soon formed cracks underneath his fur and data was leaking out from them. Finally, with a yell he pulled his claws out, and with the boost in speed, took a big swing at one of the Markcannons. But not letting the sping from the force slow him down, he used the spin and leaped at the final Champy. Now cracks formed under the fur on his legs and his left eye resembled a cracked mirror. With a yell, Null jumped above the Elecogre and swinged his gauntlet madly, before after the second swing it shattered, and so did his arms shell.

Actions:
Rageclaw toss MarkcannonC [20] to ChampyB [20]
Rageclaw to ChampyB [40]
Rageclawx2 to ElecogreB [40x2]
Null takes down all the enemies on the field. However, as soon as the Markcannon comes back, it wastes no time blasting Null.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
MarkcannonC: DELETED!
ElecogreB: DELETED!

Null: EJO!

Lose: 500z
Null dropped into the net with a thud. Cracking his knuckles, he walked along into the net and growled.

[Battle 1]
[Bump]
Virus Attack!

KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: 80
Elecogre: 120

Null: 100

Battle 1 Start!
Null walked up to the group of virii and lifted the Shotgun arm to face the virii.

"Alright then, time for some revenge."

With a boom the Shotgun went off, and Null jumped from the cloud of his shot back into the opening. With a grunt Null inhaled fast and deep, before blowing out three large bubbles from his mouth. They swirled in the air around Null as he reached into his trenchcoat and pulled out a Energybomb. Carefull as he moved, he inserted the bomb into one of the bubbles and sent them all floating over to the virii. "No lessons in victory, but a thousand in defeat...."

Actions:
Shotgun to KabutankA [50], spray to KabutankB [50]
Bubstar to KabutankA[20], KabutankB[20], Elecogre[20]
Energybomb in bubble to Elecogre [40x3]
Dodge
[Bump]
The shotgun hits a tank. two bubbles wrap around the tanks, but the ogre dodges the one with the bomb. It attacks, but misses.

KabutankA: 10
KabutankB: 60
Elecogre: 120

Null: 100
Null jumped over the arch of lightning from the Elecogre and landed hard. Pulling himself back up, he tossed another Energybomb, this time to the trapped Kabutank duo. He turned to face the Elecogre and tossed the final Energybomb. As it arched closer to hitting the Elecogre, Null raised the newly formed Cannon and fired at the bomb, causing a huge explosion that shrouded the field in dust.

"*cough**cough*Man that's annoying. Removing dust from my fur is really annoying..."

Actions:
Energybomb to KabutankB [40x3]
Energybomb to Elecogre, but blasted near Elecogre by Cannon [40x3, higher hit rate????]
Dodge