Cram Time, Net Version

Junior jacked into the net, "Well, what now? Am I going after enemies or waiting for Red-chan?"

"Give them a bit of time before starting out. Just stay put for now and hope nothing finds you before they arrive." Wes instructed. Junior nodded and sat down.
Red Riding Hood.exe landed down onto the net in a column of red light. She went up to Junior and nudged him to go.

((Battle 1 please))
You come upon a group of virii.

Status

Enemies
KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: 80
KabutankC: 80
KabutankD: 80
StarfishA: 60
StarfishB: 60
ElecOgreA: 120
ElecOgreB: 120

Allies
Soulman Jr.: 100
Red Riding Hood: 140

Let the battle Begin!
"Those tanks probably can't move fast. The stars... I have no clue, actually. The ogres.... Sensei said something about them, but I can't remember what. Either way, by the name, they're obviously elec, so you know what the best course to take is?" Wes asked, fingering a partcular chip in his hand.

"Why yes indeed I do, my good sir!" He pulled off his sunglasses and gave the orges and fish a suggestive wink. The innuendos from the move seemed to float through the air, captivating whatever glanced upon the technique, "Sexy Wink, baby." He then glanced at Red, "Well, Red-chan, I'm going to get up close and personnal with these guys. Why don't you try for the tanks?"

"Sending Areagrab, Heatshot, Ringlog1." Wes muttered as he inserted the data.

Junior warped beside the orges, gathering energy in one hand and holding a log in the other. Figuring at this point they should be stunned and off guard, he hoped to take them out in one decisive strike. He opened his palm to release the Heatshot's destructive data while at the same time bringing his other arm back in a bowling arc, before swinging the limb forward again to release his wooden cylinder. He looked to Red. She should be safe from the ogres and Starfish for the moment, so the tanks should be her main concern. Hopefully she took his advice.

((1.) Sexy Wink, Stun or lowers accuracy, ElecogresA,B, StarfishA,B
2.) Areagrab beside ogres
3.) Heatshot, 40+splash Heat to Elecogre group
4.) Ringlog1, 50 wood, Elecogre group, hopefully rolling trhough both))
"Did he just..." Shin asked, gaping at Junior's technique. Regaining his composure, he took out two chips and commented, "Like father like son I guess. Anyway, blow those Kabutanks close together Red, we've got some work to do."
"Roger that." Red replied cheerfully as she tapped into the windstream of SciLabs network. Even thought the tanks were in a straight line, it would probably alleviate the accuracy issues if she clumped them together. Calling on a mighty gust of wind, Red blew one Kabutanks crashing into its counterparts trying to cause them to fall on the floor.
"Okay little-miss, take them out! Boomerang! Ringlog! Slot-in!" Shin commanded, downloaded the weapon data to his navi.
Red first took out the V-shaped projectile out of her picnic basket and pulled her arm back. She aimed carefully and sent the Boomerang flying towards the viruses, threatening to slice them in half. Next, she took out a long wooden log and threw it up in the air, and kicked it towards the Kabutanks, hard.
"Be prepared Red, Guard! Slot-in!" Shin said as he sent her the data.
Red nodded to her netop as she placed her hands in front of her and projected a Met-Hat shaped sheild in order to defend herself.

Turn Summary
*Gust: Blow KabutankD into other Kabutanks.
1. Boomerang1 at Kabutank group [60 DMG]
2. Ringlog1 at Kabutank group [50 DMG]
3. Guard
The starfish stand there stupidly, gawking at Junior... The ElecOgres attack, but miss... And are attacked from behind in return and deleted by Junior.Red succeeds it knocking one of the tanks into another, and deleted them both. The remaining two attack, only one manages to hit, and has it's attack reflected back into it's face, deleting it as well.

Status

Enemies
KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: Seppuku
KabutankC: Deleted
KabutankD: Deleted
StarfishA: 60
StarfishB: 60
ElecOgreA: Deleted
ElecOgreB: Deleted

Allies
"I'll take down the Kabutank!" Red yelled at Soulman as she faced the aforementioned opponent. She took a deep breath in and summoned wind to send the Kabutank flying into the air, then come crashing back down as the wind released it. The navi waited for the smoke to clear before inititating her next attack.
"Time to end this! Areagrab! Sword! Slot-in!" Shin yelled as he slotted in the chips. Red teleported behind the Kabutank after the smoke cleared and slashed at it with the brilliant blue blade that formed on her right arm. The wind navi then prepared to avoid any other attacks.

Turn Summary
*Gust: Send KabutankA as high into the air as possible, then have it crashing down.
1. Areagrab behind KabutankA
2. Sword to KabutankA [80 DMG]
3. Dodge
"Okay, this is it! She's taking down the tanks, so the stars are yours! Blast one, then slash the other up." Wes said, "Sending Rageclaw."

"Okay, I take it you want me to try that new technique. Soul Assimulation!" Junior drew upon his own power and fired out a beam of white light, though it wasn't much more than that. It almost looked more like he was shining a quick burst from a flashlight at his foe, "Well that was... disappointing." He let out a sigh. He really was expecting more.

"That's because you're only pouring your own power into it. If you could borrow a bit from another navi, it would look different and have other qualities." Wes informed his navi.

"Well that doesn't help me much now, does it?" Junior then summoned the data for his rageclaw and ran forward, "Starfish can regenerate lost limbs, so I guess I'll just go for its center." He out stretched his arm, aiming for the enemy's middle. He then slashed to the side in hopes of ending the battle. This was no time to mess around. He backed off a bit, in case there were any viruses still wandering around, "Borrow another power, huh?"

((1.) Soul Assimulation, 60, StarfishB
2.) Rageclaw, 40, StarfishA
3.) Rageclaw, 40, StarfishA
4.) Dodge))
The remaining virii are dispatched without fuss, though the Kabutank did plenty of fussing while airborne...

Victory!

Enemies
KabutankA: Deleted
KabutankB: Seppuku
KabutankC: Deleted
KabutankD: Deleted
StarfishA: Deleted
StarfishB: Deleted
ElecOgreA: Deleted
ElecOgreB: Deleted

Allies
--Get: 250z + Bubble Star

--Get: 550z
"Got a chip.... level 4 now. Let's go one more battle, then I have something I need to do. Shin, this is something you might be interested in." Wes instructed.

"One more? Got it." Junior nodded to the younger navi, "Well, Red-chan, let's make this one count."
"OKAY!" Red proclaimed gleefully.

((battle 2))
They come upon a formidable array of virii.... A group of widely dispersed MarkCannons form a defensive grid of overlapping fields of fire around a pair of off-set Double Cubes... One red, one blue.

Status

Enemies
MarkCannonA: 60
MarkCannonB: 60
MarkCannonC: 60
MarkCannonD: 60
MarkCannonE: 60
MarkCannonF: 60
MarkCannonG: 60
MarkCannonH: 60
DBLCubeA <R>: 200
DBLCubeB <B>: 200

Allies

Let the battle Begin!
"Hmmm... stationary foes. Let's try attacking with this. Sending bubble star." Wes said.

"bubbles?" Junior waved his arm in front of him and three bubbles appeared, shimmering in the light, "Wow! So pretty. Do you like bubbles, Red-chan?" With a smile, he turned to his friend, then looked back at the bubbles. He blew lightly on the three spheres and they began to advance. Junior beamed and prepared another attack, "Okay, here goes, Soul Flash!" Aiming at another Markcannon, this one on the other end, Junior released a brillient flash of light that passed the bubbles, making them light up with all the colors of the rainbow as it went by, "Such a combo! I love it!" gushed the navi.

"And now chuck this at the red one. Sending Ringlog." Wes instructed.

"After such a lovely display, I'm reduced to throwing some blunt object gracelessly like an unwanted piece of garbage? The shame." with a sigh, Junior held his hand above his head and a piece of wood formed. He lazily gazed at the enemy, the threw the log like he just didn't care.... because he didn't He then fell back and began to move around a bit.

((1.) BubbleStar, 20 aqua+trap, MarkcannonA,B,C
2.) Soul Flash, 60 +lowers accuracy, Markcannon,H
3.) Ringlog1, 50 Wood, DBLCubeA
4.) Dodge))
"Ooh bubbles!" Red excalimed, running forward, trying to pop one.
"We'll do that later Red." Shin said as his navi stopped her actions.
"You're right Shin, let's focus on defeating those viruses!" the wind navi replied cheerfully.
"Okay, let's take down those DBLCubes! Boomerang! Ringlog! Slot-in!" Shin shouted as he sent the data to his navi.
Red smiled as she drew out her Boomerang from the depths of her picnic basket. The red-caped navigator threw the projectile flying towards the DBLCubes, trying to deal some major damage.
Next, Red produced a wooden log out of her buster, drew her arm back, and threw the log straight at the blue glowing DBLCube.
The wind navi called upon the wind next and sent one of the MarkCannons flying into one of its companions. Red kept her guard up, preparing to dodge any attacks coming her way.

Turn Summary
1. Boomerang1 to DBLCube group [60 DMG wood]
2. Ringlog1 to DBLCubeB [50 DMG Wood]
*Gust: Blow MarkCannonF into MarkCannonE
Red and Junior's combined assault easily delete the completely immobile DblCubes. However, a bubble is popped before it reaches its quarry, and the remaining free MarkCannons begin locking on.

Enemies
MarkCannonA: 60
MarkCannonB: 40 (BUBBLE'D!)
MarkCannonC: 40 (BUBBLE'D!)
MarkCannonE: 60 (LOCKON!)
MarkCannonF: 60 (LOCKON!)
MarkCannonH: !DELETED!
DBLCubeA <B>: !DELETED!
DBLCubeB <B>: !DELETED!

Allies
"Shit! Guard!" Shin frantically cried out as he slotted in the chip when he saw the MarkCannons Lock-on.
"Junior-san! Get behind me!" Red shouted to her companion. She held her hands straight in front of her and projected a sheild as to defend the two navis.
"Alright, after the attack, go wipe them out! Firehit! Minibomb! Slot-in!" Shin ordered.
"Roger that!" Red responed as she propeeled herself towards the attacking MarkCannons after they fired. The wind navi clenched her right fist as she was flying towards the virus and it ignited into a ball of flame. Red pulled her arm back, and punched straight at the first MarkCannon she reached.
Afterwards, Red quickly took out a Minibomb and threw it straight at another MarkCannon, making a huge explosion which covered the area in smoke so she could hide in it.

Turn Summary
1. Call Junior over/Guard
*Gust: Propel Red towards MarkCannonF
2. Firehit1 to MarkCannonF [60 DMG]
3. Minibomb to MarkCannonE [60 DMG]
"Well.... I guess she's going after the one's who are attacking. Then I'll go for the other two I trapped and blast a third." Junior said, "Starting with the one on the end..... Soul Assimulation." A dull beam of light flew out from Junior's emblem, racing towards the first Markcannon. While it wasn't fun to watch, Junior figured that it'd at least get the job done. He then waited for his chip to be loaded.

"Well, they're trapped. Let's just use this. Remember, you have them right where you want them, so all you need to do is make sure your aim is lined up and fire." Wes advised, "Sending Heatshot."

Junior brought his right hand up, clentched in a fist, with his left hand steadying his aim, grasping the other arm about elbow position. He stared down his opponents, knowing that they were quite helpless in the state he had put them in and all he needed to do was focus to delete them both. As he began his calculation, he opened his palm, the energy slowly forming a fireball at his hand's center. He saw two big spheres lying in front of him. The enemies should be floating in the middle. Drawing a bull's eye on it with his mind, he tried to line up both targets and when he was sastified with his shot, released the fire, sending it forward to pop the bubbles and destroy those within. He turned his head to the side and, accepting Red's invitation, hopped behind her guard a few meters away, "Thanks, but after the guard's gone, you better get out of the way. If you don't you'll just become a sheild, which I don't like. We separate immediately after this again, okay?"

((1.) Soul Assimulation, 60, MarkcannonA
2.) Line up Markcannon B and C
3.) Heatshot, 40 Heat+splash, MarkcannonB,C
4.) Hide behind Red's guard))
Red draws up a shield, but Junior decides to be all macho and blast a few MarkCannons out first! He succeeds--3 go down, but not before a blast punches into his abdomen!

The other bounces off of Red's Guard, and as she floats over, she punches at the same time as the MarkCannon fires, both scoring--one surviving. She quickly recovers, and lobs a bomb at another virus!

The last two turn, the reticles trying to match up--

Enemies
MarkCannonA: !DELETED!
MarkCannonB: !DELETED!
MarkCannonC: !DELETED!
MarkCannonE: !DELETED!
MarkCannonF: !DELETED!
MarkCannonH: !DELETED!
DBLCubeA <B>: !DELETED!
DBLCubeB <B>: !DELETED!

Allies
Soulman Jr.: 80
Red Riding Hood: 120
"Not so fast! Areagrab! Sword! Slot-in!" Shin yelled sending his navi the chips.
Red quickly teleported behind one MarkCannon and formed a blue sword on her right arm. The wind navi cried out as she cut the MarkCannon diagonally with her blade. The navi then prepared to dodge any oncoming attacks.

Turn Summary
1. Areagrab to behind MarkCannonG
2. Sword to MarkCannonG [80 dMG]
3. Autododge.
"Only two left. Seems she's got the one, so that means the last is all up to you. Let's end it! Its almost time for us to report to the battlefield and we still have a few things to do." Wes said, "Sending Rageclaw."

"Yeah, don't need much grace to finish off one stationary foe, now do I?" Junior commented as his hand grew furry and fingers sharp as daggers. He looked over his onyx claws thoughtfully, then stared at his foe, "Well, better not drag this out. He goes." He ran forward, bringing up his deadly hand. He looked over his enemy, figuring he'd aim right for the barrel of the gun. He would tear it apart, before it had a chance to attack. He swung his arm downwards, trying to leave a huge scar in the virus. He then brought his weapon back again before stabbing foward, aiming for its opening. He slashed two more times for good measure. It'd be a pain if he got sloppy, missed, and had to repeat his assault. He looked over at Red, "So, we done?"

((1-4.) Rageclaw, 40x4, MarkcannonD))