Druidman looked around for more viruses.

"Wait, Druidman!" Steve said, somewhat excidedly. "I just got an offer for a three navi teamup! One of the Navi's said that they were defensive in nature, so it could be interesting." he said like a small school child.

"Only one problem, dude. I have no idea where they are." Druidman said, folding his arms.

"Oh, they're in Scilab Net, that's for sure. Just look for a two navi's fighting viruses, and one of them is silver and gold colored with wings and two giant sheilds." Steve said cheerfully.

Druidman, however, did not seem as pleased. "Steve, dude, I'm not sure if you've ever to the time to notice, but the Net is like, big." he said, opening his arms wide. "It wouldn't exactly be easy finding a single navi here, regardless of how well they are discribed.

"Well, if you're incapable of tracking them down..."

"Fine! Man!" Druidman said. Kneeling down, he exampined the ground, picked up a small sample, sniffed it gingerly, and even vetured to taste a small sample. "I've got them, man." he said. "They're North by Northwest. The just finished off two DBLCubes and a Starfish." he commented.

Steve was deeply impressed. "You can tell all that from that one bit of ground?"

"No. I see them from over here, dude." Druidman said dryly. "HEY, DUDES!" He yelled, running up to the two navis.