Enthusisatic Training

A swell of energy plummeted into the net. Myr materilized, kneeling as he had to readjust to the armor. "Man, this takes me back..." Myr realized he wasn't going to run anymore. He was hear to help keep the roads clean of Virii, and boy did that make him happy.

"Well Cec, what do you say we go help some people in need?" He cocked his buster, Cecil readied his chips and prepared for anything that came his way."

(Battle 1, please?)

(Also, did I miss anything in my signiture? I feel like I did, but it could be paranoia.)
(Bump.)
Virus Attack!

BoomerA: 60
BoomerB: 60
Elecogre: 120

Myr: 100

Battle 1 Start!
(Okay, sorry about that. My old computer suddenly died on me and I had to get a new one installed.)

Myr turned ANOTHER corner. After about a million corners, he started to question the design of the net itself. But this corner had something diffrent. Something in the form of a giant boomerang just barely whizzing by Myr as he prepared to turn. He peered his head out and found what he was looking for. Virii. And they, like most virii, were causing trouble.

"Okay, Looks like we've got a pair of Boomers and a..." He took a second look at the third virus. "...one I've never seen. Man, I have been out of it. So, what sort of battle chips do we have? A WideSword? Maybe a Magnum of two?" Cecil was gonna break Myr's heart with this. "I have a Cannon, a Shotgun, and a RageClaw."

"I'm doomed." Was all that Myr muttered. "No problem! I can work with this!" He turned the corner, ready to face them all.

"Battle routine, Set!"

"Execute!"

Myr charged forward, ready to engage the virii who were now aware of the Navi's presence. "Cecil, send me the Shotgun, then the cannon. I'm gonna see about taking out the small guys first." "Good idea. Cannon, and Shotgun, Slot in! Oh, and remember now to shoot the Boomers until AFTER they shoot their Boomerangs." Myr just sighed. He wasn't a newbie. He turned his attention back to the monsters, only seeing he was about to take a couple of boomerangs to the face. Myr gave a startled yell, falling backwards to the ground in an attempt to dodge them. Before he gathered his thought, he knew this was the moment to strike, before the boomerangs, or the ogre, try to damage him.

Myr sqaured his buster on the one in front, hoping to hit it's underbelly. His hand morphed into a cannon turret and quickly let loose a boom, with it's shell speeding towards it's target. He absorbed the recoil as he slid a small distance on his back. Getting up, Myr redied the Shotgun Chip. He figured the blast would be enough to defeat the first boomer and damage the second. Myr threw his arm forward and crackled with the release of the plasma buckshot, showering the enemies in it.

But before he could prepare another attack, he heard the whisting of the boomerangs on it's return course. Myr strafed the Virii in order get himself out of harms way, before preparing round two.

Turn Summary-

1- Cannon Towards Boomer A (40 Damage)

2- Shotgun Towards Boomer B (50 Damage, with chance of splash towards Boomer B)

3- Dodge

(it's good to be back!)
Myr harasses the Boomer with the guns. One of them fires back in annoyance, but misses.

BoomerA: 20
BoomerB: 10
Elecogre: 120

Myr: 100
Myr took a leap back as he dodged another boomerang strike. "Just like the Undernet back in hey day!" Myr laughed. "Now, All we have left is Rageclaw?" "I'll load it up. Rageclaw, slot in!" His navi grunted as his right arm morphed, changing it shape, growing wider, longer, and more feral. The knife like talons pop up to Myr's satisfaction. "No sword, but It will do."

The Bommer's shifted into position, letting the unfired Bommer into the vanguard, and launching it's blade at Myr. The navi responded with a small side step to dodge it, and a skip forward to catch the base in his furry grasp. Myr laughed as he tossed the base towards it's counterpart with supreme force! Now that both should be disposed of, all that's left was the ogre. Myr flexed his fingers and yelled as he aimed for the beast's knees, in an attempt to bring his down to size. After turning around and seeing the enemy's exposed back, give him a sadistic cringe.

Myr got a running start, and made a mighty leap, trying to sink his claws into the Virii's back. As he latched on, Myr pulling down his hands down, trying to shred his cyber-flesh like a cat on a scratching post. He shook off his zealousness and hopped off, landing in a kneeling position.

Turn Summary-

1- Rage Claw (20 damage towards both Boomers A and B)

2, 3- Rage Claw (40 Damage towards ElecOgre)
The two viruses are sandwiched together before their data breaks apart. He then began smashing the ogre, before it zaps him.

BoomerA: DELETED!
BoomerB: DELETED!
Elecogre: 40

Myr: 70
As Myr has a field day with his Melee attacks, the party quickly comes to an end as he takes the full brunt of an electric field, tossing him a few feet, skidding across the ground as he started to smell a little like bacon. "O...Okay. I deserved that." He lifted his legs up and hopped back upright, The RageClaw vanishing.

"Okay, you ugly looking powerplant..." Myr held up his buster up, taking a deep breath as he cleared his mind, and started to gather energy in his buster. But this seemed to be more than a charged shot, though with the stored power giving his buster a white flaming aura. "This is a REAL shock to the system." Mediocre wordplay aside, Myr wasn't just blowing smoke.

"NOW! Face the shower of steel! BUSHIDO BLAST!" The aura reached an apex as it fired, releasing not just one knife, but what seemed to be dozens upon dozens of knives-shaped plasma, all preparing to ventilate the Ogre with it's power. All those that went through it; or miss him entirely lodged into the wall around it, leaving only a small indent as it dissapated. Myr lowered his buster as a smoke trail came from the buster. "Myrmidonman is back, baby." He said in a swave tone.

Turn Summary

1- Bushido Blast (70 Damage towards ElecOgre)

2,3- Dodge
The ogre is kaput!

BoomerA: DELETED!
BoomerB: DELETED!
Elecogre: DELETED!

Rewards: Boomerrang, 150z
Myr started whistling as he spotted Battle Chip data from the scraps of Virii. "Looks like they left a little parting gift. Get a blank Chip ready." Cec nodded.

As the data was transfered, Myr got an idea. He shot a knife from his buster and lodged it into the ground. Failing to find paper, he resorted to a small part of his underrobe, and with a stored marker, wrapped a message around the blade.

"'Virii deleted by Myrmidionman.' Nice. Ready for another?" They both knew the anwser.

(Battle 2!)
Myr had better be ready for another encounter, because the viruses were definitely ready for him!

MarkCannonA: 60 HP
MarkCannonB: 60 HP
StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
As Myr continued to get his fighting skills back up to snuff after such a long "retirement", He harked back to all the virii he defeated to get stronger and better. He knew that nothing can really suprise him at this point. Well, at least until he started to float off a little bit. "What the?"

Cecil came back to his PET, already vigorusly into one of his favorite books, "The Enclyopedia of Virii, Volume 2." "Well, if I didn't know better, i'd say you were trapped in a bubble." Myr was already struggling to bust out as he saw that a few bystanders suffered the same problem. "Thanks, Detective. I never would've figured that out!" Myr's sarcasm was turned up today. Myr fired a single knife, lodging in the bubble before letting out a nice pop, dropping Myr a foot or two.

A little bit off into the distance, he saw the culprit. A Starfish Virus. Two, actually, and a few Markcannons playing target practice with the bubbles. I didn't take long to reailize the caught Navi's were in danger. "Cecil!"

"Battle Routine, set!"

"Execute!"

"The bubbles are gonna be a little bit hard to get past. If it could stop a buster shot, it could stop a Cannon or Shotgun cold. And Melee attacks would NOT be wise. So our options are limited... I got it! Boomerang! Slot in!" Myr's arm generated a large bladed boomerang. "...So what you're saying the Bommerang can stop them? I like that!" Myr reared back, taking aim. Both Starfish would be a little difficult to target. But a Starfish and a MarkCannon behind it would be a better plan of attack. Myr launched with a whirl, slicing bubbles and air in his path, angled to strike his two targets with some luck. But his attention changed to the second Starfish. His buster started to glow as it over-charged for his special attack. "The bubbles may stop ONE bullet... But I can't stop a thousand! The Hail of Shrapnal! BUSHIDO BLAST!" Energy knive flew in a shotgun pattern, striking a wide area in order to eliminate the bubbles, then deliver it's payload to the Starfish with it's exquisite force!

"Myr, take a breather. And for goodness sakes, dodge the bubbles at any cost! If you're trapped again, it makes you a sitting duck for the Cannons." Myr nodded.

Turn Summary-

1- Boomerang towards Starfish A and MarkCannon A (60 Wood Damage to each)

2- Bushido Blast towards Starfish B (70 Damage)

3- Dodge!
Myr's boomerang easily cut down his two intended targets, and his Bushido Blast felled another enemy. The Markcannon tried to get a lock, but the Navi was already prepared to dodge.

MarkCannonA: DELETED!
MarkCannonB: 60 HP
StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!

It only took a few more seconds before the remaining bubbles faded away. "That's one danger down. But we're not out of the woods yet! How about a good finisher, Cecil?" His operator nodded. "Would a RageClaw do?" He said, both knowing that would be the best chip for the job. Cecil slotted in the chip as Myr moved in a forward zig-zag pattern to throw off the MarkCannon's targeting.

He jumped into the air as the arm surged with primal data, morphing into the beast claw, and coming down on it with force. Myr grunted as threw his weight behind his claw strike, hoping to rend it into scrap. "This... battle... is... finished!" Myr shouted, giving one last blow.

Turn Summary

1-3: Rage Claw towards Markcannon B (40 damage)
The markcannon is hacked to ribbons!

MarkCannonA: DELETED!
MarkCannonB: DELETED
StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!

VICTORY!

Rewards: 100z, markcannon1
Myr kicked away some debris as it faded. From a small distance away, he could hear the cheering of the few Navis freed from their soapy prison. He responded with just a small wave from behind, leaving another calling card knife on the ground, and went on his way.

"We're already moving in the world it seems..." Myr told his partner.

(Battle 3!)
And the world seemed apt to shove right back.

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP
ElecOgreA: 120 HP

Myr: 70 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
A weird sight came into the duo's point of view. It seemed to be a series of Champu's, all punching the cliffside. It seemed they've managed to put a dent into it, revealing that they've been at it for quite a while. Behind them was an Elecogre, grunting at regular intervals. From this data, Myr gathered it was a training exersize of some sort. Myr revealed himself from the side, the Virii all noticing him and jumping into a battle stance. "Looks like it's time for a 'trial by fire'." Cecil sighed. "I really hope they delete you for that horrible pun. Anyway..."

"Battle routine, set!"

"Execute!"

"Yeah... After my last encounter, I've decided to not like these ogres. And the Champu are cool looking, but not something I would like to meet in a dark alley. What can do with these, Cec?" It didn't take long for the gears of war to click together. "Markcannon to knock out one of the Champus. Once they know you mean buisness, they'll come enforce, leaving their coach to take a Boomerang to the face." He gave Myr his tools. "And as you said yourself, don't take the Champus lightly. Their speed is atrocious."

Myr armed his newest weapon from the Markcannons in his previous battle. A targeting screen appeared around his left eye as he lifted up a large gun, simular to the Cannon chip, but a lot sleeker. In a split-second he locked onto the boxing-virus furthest from the cliff, a beeping sound as the reticle surrounding the virus as Myr fired off his shot to snipe one of them. Responding to the shot, the Champu's advanced!

Myr had fought enough of them in the past to establish a pattern, but seeing it's been such a long time, it was kind of a leap of faith. He changed out his weapon, the curved blade emeging in it's holder. Myr gave a leap backwards, hoping it was the moment they chose to give a mean right hook. He responds in kind with a underhanded toss into the sky, letting the boomerang grind along the ground in a Wheel of Death(tm). He hoped to connect with another Champu and most of all, the Elecogre, taking advantage of Electric-types weakness to Wood attacks. Myr's arm resumed his normal shape and took up a Boxer's defensive stance, hoping to beat them at their own game.

Turn Summary

1- MarkCannon 1 towards Champu A (70 damage)

2- Boomerang towards Champu B and Elecogre (60 damage towards Champu B and 120 damage to Elecogre due to weakness)

3- Dodge
((The link for your navi actually leads to your chip list.))
The markcannon locks on and deletes. The boomerrang then takes out two more foes. The last enemy attacks, but misses.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: 60 HP
ElecOgreA: DELETED!

Myr: 70 HP
(Whoopsydoodle. I fixed it.)

It seemed that Myr wasn't so rusty after all! Now he only had one more left to face, but only had one move left that could take him out here and now. Myr steadied his breathing. The buster started to glow white, filling with energy, watching the Champu dissapear as it zoomed forward. But this time, Myr decided to literatly beat him to the punch!

"Taste my steel! BUSHIDO BLAST!" The rain of metal and spewed forth would give the Champu a hard, if not impossible time to dodge.

Turn Summary-

1- Bushido Blast towards Champu C (70 damage)

2,3- Dodge