A miniboss?

Seraphim smashes the two Markcannons together twice to break them apart. He then tosses another into the air, and it lands a few yards away on its side. He then fries another one. Two Starfish get turned to sushi by the boomerrang and some poor Champu is shredded as well. Meleeman then shoots the two remaining Champu before rushing forward and cracking their noggins together. Rass goes skyward, placing his own virus into the mix of the enemies. His elecreel finishes off the two his friends missed earlier. A cube then falls beneath him, crushing one cube be shattering in the process. Rass lands in a heap a few feet away, tangled but unharmed. The last cube begins to smoke as the sound from the discord overwhelms it. It focuses in on the sound and shoots at the source.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: DELETED!
StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!
StarfishC: DELETED!
MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
MarkcannonC: DELETED!
MarkcannonD: DELETED!
DBLCubeA: DELETED!
DBLCubeB: 200 <R>

Seraphim: 140
Rass: 100
Meleeman: 100

Discord: 80
<(Agh, ninja'd. I think you were too easy on them though )>
"Wow... we really obliterated 'em! I surprise even myself sometimes with my awesome feats of strength!" MeleeMan laughed, placing his hands at his sides with confidence. "Yeah, it looks like all that's left is the floating pair of cubes there in the back."

"That's amazing, MeleeMan! You guys really do make quite a team," Rania nodded. She found herself surprised as well; their combined destructive force really was pretty astounding. Her eyes lit up suddenly as an idea came to her; both eyebrows peaked in unison. "I just got a great idea!"

"Huh? I don't like that tone, Rania. You seem almost too excited," MeleeMan grunted, scratching his chin. "What is it anyway?"

"There's a program shop over at the Scilabs where you can purchase process upgrades and boosts for your navis. Your overall power could increase exponentially with the amount we could purchase with all this zenny we've earned," Rania pointed out. Her fist was clenched tightly with focus on her goal.

"Now wait Rania, if you leave, can I still use weaponry?" MeleeMan asked, seeming dubious.

"No, you can't," Rania replied quickly. She was already rising from her spot on the bench to head toward the metroline. "Here's a magbolt to help finish the job though."

"Well, hey! Can you really just leave me like that?" MeleeMan asked indignantly. "Is that something Netops normally do?"

"What, you think you can't beat it on your own?" Rania asked coyly. She knew that this statement would seal the deal.

"What'd you say?! You think I can't handle some measly cubes on my own?!" he roared in response. "I'll show you! Just watch!"

Rania nodded in compliance, but then quietly left the spot on the bench, heading for Suitachi's navi customizer store.

"Huraaah! Behold my strength!" MeleeMan cried out, summoning a MagBolt weapon onto one arm. He attracted the cubes to him using the arm, then reared back with the magnet on his fist and thrust forward to sock the cubes on one of their smooth, planar surfaces. "Now, it's time for the Soul Fist Uppercut!" he yelled, sweeping the fist under his opponent and bringing it up for a massive attack. "Raaah! Rania, I trust you saw my," he started, smiling cockily, then realized that his operator was nowhere in sight. "Rania? Hey? Where'd you...?" He rose upright, then lifted his fists in defense. "Oh well, I don't need her for a wimpy opponent like this, at any rate."

1) Magbolt to DBLCubeB [90]
2) Soul Fist Uppercut to DBLCubeB [40 + lowered accuracy]
3) Dodge
4) Dodge
"Oooohhhh..." Rass groaned as he slowly struggled to his feet, his vision blurred as his body stumbled toward the final virus, "I... Wha...? What's... g-going on?"

You dumb broad! shouted Argo angrily, his presence swirling into sight on Rass' chest, Tem! You just broke Rasshole's central stablizier! How the hell are we supposed to fight now?! Rass cringed as Argo's piercing voice echoed through his head, but could say nothing in return as he flailed about for balance. Not only that, but Ishamel's transfer system is acting up thanks to the impact! I knew your retarded maneuver was too much for the pink wonder, but I kept my mouth shut because...

Argo, for once in your life, do you think you could shut your damn mouth and do something useful? I want you to initialize in Rass' arm units while I assimilate the core functions inside me. hissed Tem, concentrating her presence into a small blue patch adjacent to Argo's, I know I miscalculated the landing, but at least you and me aren't damaged! We can still move inside Rass' body, remember? I'll take temporary control of the system administrator functions while you focus on melee combat!

Rass could only hear snippits of conversation as he rocked back and forth on his feet. Argo...*bzt* for once...*skzz* I want you....*kshh* inside me... Rass widened his eyes in alarm, but immediately regretted it as light poured into his viewfinder, causing him to stumble again.

I know I miscalculated... but... you and me... inside Rass' body...

The poor core system couldn't take much more of the situation. With his stablizier malfunctioning and his subsystems apparently and inexplicably romantically engaged, he simply fainted.

Outside, Suien looked at the PET screen in concern as he surveyed the damage that the fall had caused Rass' systems. "Tem, what the hell is going on?" he demanded, "How on earth did you manage to miscalculate the fall in such a manner that Rass' stabilizer is the only thing damaged? And I don't remember giving YOU system administrator status! Care to explain?"

I have no idea what you're talking about, Suien~ replied Tem innocently, But now that I'm the system administrator, would you care to send me the boomerang and sword battlechips? I think Argo and I can use them to quickly end this particular encounter.

Suien scowled in response, but saw that there were more pressing needs. "I'll deal with you later," he said in a low voice as he slotted in the two chips.

Argo paused as he listened in on their conversation. Tem... you... meant to land like that, didn't you? he inquired.

If Tem had a mouth, she would have smiled sweetly in response. Did you even have to ask?

Rass' unconscious body lurched forward, accepting the chip data as it assumed a combat position. With a sweeping motion, Argo brought the boomerang around in a scything arc, sending the green battlechip tearing toward the cubial opponent. Without wasting any time, he charged in the boomerang's wake, drawing the sword and delivering two slashes in rapid succession. The green blade arced and sang as it whirled through the air in a deadly dervish of energy. Argo laughed obnoxiously...

...and was immediately cut off by a surge of energy that sent both him and Tem screaming back into their respective gemstones. Swaying on his feet, the still-unconscious Rass stumbled forward onto Seraphim as Suien dusted his hands huffily.

"Fixed," he said sharply, "and don't try that again, Tem."

1: Boomerang DblCubeB (120 Element Damage)
2: Sword DblCubeB (80)
3: Sword DblCubeB (80)
4: Faint in the arms of Seraph
Meleeman damages the Cube before backing off and allowing Rass to finish it off. The pink navi then collapses into the arms of his.... 'friend'. Guess someone doesn't realize that Valentine's Day has passed.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: DELETED!
StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!
StarfishC: DELETED!
MarkcannonD: DELETED!
DBLCubeA: DELETED!
DBLCubeB: DELETED!

Discord: 80

Rewards: 250z each, Markcannon1 to Seraphim, DBLBeam to Rass, Firehit1 to Melee
MeleeMan sighed, letting the heat leave his fists. "Oh well... Uh, I guess since Rania isn't around, we guys can finally hang around and do things that warriors do! Like sparring, sharing techniques, telling tales of our victories! We can-!"

MeleeMan stopped stone cold as he saw the two navis seemingly embracing.

"Wha-What the hell is this? Rania! Get back here!" MeleeMan cringed, turning his back on the two and shouting into space.
Seraphim nodded slightly, looking down at the navi in his arms. He looked like he was pondering something for a split second, then spoke.

"I didn't know I'd raised his Friendship level this high already." He mused as he patted the navi on the back, the giant blade in the ground planted nearby. The navi tilted his head slightly, then broke into a goofy grin as he spoke another sentence.

"This affirms myself as the main character! Everyone loves me!" He hugged the other navi tight, then set the navi down softly on the ground, a goofy grin pasted across his face as he drew himself upright, completely confident and picking up his sword, nodding to meleeman and walking further in, absolutely clueless as to the truth.
"W...what just happened?" asked a confused Rass as he slowly stirred into consciousness. "S-subsystems are on s-standby? Wait, why? D-Did something bad happen?" As Rass slowly regained a sense of balance and location, he suddenly realized that he was being gingerly let down by a smiling Seraphim. His eyes went wide with panic as memories of the scene came flooding back to him. Oh no! he thought, Tem and Argo had complete control over the body and they were.... they must have.... and.... Seraphim... and....

Rass took in a deep breath and looked down at the ground dejectedly. Being a fusion navi sucks, he thought bitterly, but I hope Tem and Argo didn't get too destructive with... whatever it was they were doing...
Virus Attack!

MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
BoomerA: 60
BoomerB: 60
BoomerC: 60
BoomerD: 60
KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: 80
KabutankC: 80
WindboxA: 100
ElecogreA: 120
ElecogreB: 120
WindboxB: 100
ElecogreC: 120

Battle 3 Start!
"Ah, good, you're back. Man, I feel much stronger now!" MeleeMan told Rania, flexing his arms with vigor. "And here I was thinking I couldn't feel any more fit than I already did!"

"Ha ha, that's good to hear! Now, as I'm sure you've noticed, that's a ton of viruses," Rania pointed out. "Let's strategize. There are more boomers, all vulnerable enough to be taken out with a simple boomer chip so normally, you'd assume you'd want to use the boomerang there, right?"

"Right!" MeleeMan agreed, immediately summoning a boomer launcher onto one of his arms and looking at the wood viruses with malicious intent.

"No, wait! You've got to let me finish," she urged him. "Because ElecOgres are weak against wood elemental chips, you'd be much smarter to toss it in their direction. Proper strategy will make this battle run much more smoothly, trust me."

"Uh, alright. So, boomerang the Elecogres then!" he shouted, ready to fire.

"No, not yet! If you use the boomerang now, one of those windboxes is going to seriously disrupt its course of movement. I would suggest using your Magbolt strategy again to bring it towards you and then destroy it using a cannon and an electric punch!"

"Oh... alright then. Man, these strategies are making my head hurt. With fists like these, strategy is purely optional!" he replied, scratching his head. "Uh, but there are two windboxes, you know..."

"True. See if one of your friends will help you out with the other," she instructed him, rubbing her chin with one gloved hand.

"Seraphim! Rass! Either of you! If you want to avoid major electric damage, help me out by taking out the other windbox!" he roared, trying to overcome the sound of the roaroing air. He pointed a magbolt arm toward the first of the windboxes, drawing it close. Once he felt it was close enough, he attempted to give it a quick yet powerful jab with his magnet, then switched over to a cannon to deliver a finishing blow.

"Quick guys!" he called out, gritting his teeth. "Take out the other box!"

1) Magbolt to WindboxA [90]
2) Cannon to WindboxA [40]
---Turn Splice!---

((Someone else take out the other windbox, please? :3))
"Argo? Tem? Ishamel? W-Where are you?!" cried Rass as no fewer than fifteen menacing viruses bore down upon the three-person party, "I n-need your h-help! P-Please!"

Suien's stern face appeared on a small screen near Rass' head. "Don't worry about it Rass, they'll be back with you in a little bit. I had to temporarily disable them so I could fix the damage to your internal stabilizer and so you could regain your system administrator status," he explained, "You should really learn to stand up for yourself, Rass. You can't keep letting Tem and Argo bully you around like that."

Rass said nothing, looking toward the ground dejectedly. It was true that he had, on multiple occasions, been encouraged by his netOp to take a stronger stand. The problem was that Argo and Tem, despite their condescending and occasionally spiteful remarks, were usually a lot more capable than he himself was. He mulled over the thought for a few moments before he was brought back to reality by MeleeMan's order.

"Quick guys!" shouted the puglistic navi, "Take out the other windbox."

Instantly Rass snapped to attention and assumed a crouched pose. This is no time to be worrying... if we're going to survive this, I'm going to have to take charge... The fusion navi's head snapped up toward the sky as he addressed his netOp. "Suien! G-give me the airshot, the rageclaw, the elecreel, and the r-rockcube! I have a p-plan!"

Suien stopped in his tracks. "You have a plan? What kind of plan?" he asked, "I was going to tell you to stick with the basics before you went and did something..." Suien cut himself off, realizing that this might be the opportunity his meek navi needed to finally assert himself. Without saying anything further, he placed the four chips into the PET and held his breath. Just don't... do anything stupid this time around....

"I'm... I'm going to f-fly!" proclaimed Rass proudly, plunging his hand into the ground and charging the compressed air into a concentrated mass within the palmbuster unit.

Suien slapped his forehead with his hand in exhasperation. Just my luck... he thought.

With a resounding crack, Rass was launched skyward by the force of his airshot. Without Tem to guide his movements, the fusion navi found himself awkwardly spiraling as he attempted to guide his trajectory toward the windbox. By striking the windbox from a skyward angle, I can avoid the blowback effect... I just hope I can finish what I start... Rass landed heavily on the ground nearby, his right arm transforming into a menacing claw with razor sharp fingers. Flexing the claw experimentally, he pivoted on his back foot and delivered a mighty reverse slash to the windbox, aiming to send it barreling into the boomerang-equipped viruses nearby. The claw was awkward to hold, but Rass gritted his teeth and completed the slash, disengaging the rageclaw in an explosion of data and balling his two hands into fists. A split-second later, both hands began to glow with a bright yellow aura, streaks of light-blue electricity playing over the hands...

"N-now to finish you off!" he yelled as he brought both hands upward and skyward in an appeal to the heavens. Instantly, brilliant yellow thunderbolts rained down from the sky, centering on the windbox and exploding in a flash of light and smoke. Unable to confirm the hit, Rass leaped back and placed both hands on the ground, causing the familiar rockcube to burst into existence in front of him. Exhausted from the maneuvers, the fusion navi slumped behind the rockcube, silently praying that no attacks would come his way...

1: Airshot-assisted jump to WindboxB
2: Rageclaw WindboxB (20) into BoomerB (20)
3: ElecReel1 (100) WindboxB, BoomerA, and BoomerB
4: Create Rockcube (200 HP) for cover
"Ah, it looks like Rass is taking care of the other one. Then perhaps it's safe now to fire this off! Hrah!" he growled, lifting the boomerang launcher and releasing a curved leaf-blade towards the smirking demon heads. "There, let's hope that takes out the majority, at least."

"See? Doesn't it feel good to exercise a proper strategy when you fight? I think the difference really shows through in the long run," Rania nodded with a cheery smile.

"Ha ha ha! I could achieve the same results running in and pummeling them with my fists, I'm sure," MeleeMan asserted, turning his head from her with a put-on smile. He stubbornly refused the perfectly logical point simply from his rebellious need to disagree with his operator. "Anyways, now all that's left to do is prepare for evasive maneuvers. We'll hope that Seraphim is ready to pitch in some help himself..."

"Indeed. Your teammates really are amazing," Rania commented, resting her head on her fist and rubbing a hole in the dirt beneath the bench with one of her sneakers.

"Hmm..." MeleeMan grunted, rubbing his chin and tightening his lip. "Come to think of it, that incident back there wasn't the first time one of my brothers in combat has simply collapsed. I wonder what could be the reason for it?" he thought to himself, closing his eyelids tightly behind the metal plate that covered his eyes. Returning his thoughts to the battle, he prepare to dodge.

1) Magbolt to WindboxA [90]
2) Cannon to WindboxA [40]
3) Boomerang to ElecOgres [120 elemental bonus]
4) Dodge
((Eon is want that we should skip him this turn, that he may replenish his juices of inspirativity...

But yeah, Eon wants an all dodge turn.))
Meleeman starts things off by taking out the first box. Rass chucks the second box, then deletes both it and the boomer it lands on. Meleeman then resumes his own assault, wiping out two Ogres and catching a tank in the attack as well. A Markcannon blasts the cube and Meleeman evades a tank. Then a boomer attacks Seraphim, which takes off the majority of his spikey hair.

MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
BoomerA: 60
BoomerB: DELETED!
BoomerC: 60
BoomerD: 60
KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: 80
KabutankC: 20
WindboxA: DELETED!
ElecogreA: DELETED!
ElecogreB: 120
WindboxB: DELETED!
ElecogreC: DELETED!

Seraphim: 125

Rockcube: 200
Seraphim grinned, ran a hand through his hair, glad he had escaped witho- What was this? His.. his... His standing-up-straight-protagonistic hair had been cut off? It... It had been the only thing connecting him to the realm of protagonists! Without it, he was merely a plot character! He was no longer a main character, but simply a foolish character in the backround! He almost cried out in anguish at the lost of that dramatic singular hair, and hesitated, deciding to scream out in anguish anyway.

"Nooooo! You villains! How could you do such a thing! My only spikey hair, cut off by you , you... you monsters!" The navi cried out, feeling the remaining not-cut off piece of hairs from that small lock going straight up, and nearly collapsed into a fit of sobbing.

"Seraph, relax, I'll fix your hairstyle by the next battle." The girl spoke above him, the comforting voice like that of an angel, entering the poor navi's head and soothing him like something from a sweet, sweet dream. His eyes grew dreamy as he looked up.

"Reeaaally?" He asked, drawing out the vowels in the word as he tore his gaze away from the benefactor of fortune, and then remembered the words "by the next battle." That wasn't soon enough, there was this battle, where he was no longer a protagonist, no longer loved by the thousands, no longer loved by all the young female specimens he happened to encounter, even the useless ones that might join his party! The navi sighed, then collapsed to his knees, melancholy taking over his life as he considered these facts, the loss of protagonist, main-character status as his lip trembled.

"Ca-can't you do it nooow?" He asked, sniffling at the hair loss.

"Jeez, Seraph. Aren't protagonists Selfless and Courageous in the face of loss?" The girl asked, only slightly literally, more than ninety percent of the statement was complete and total sarcasm as the navi looked up and nearly burst into tears.

"See? I'm losing my main-character qualities with the loss of my spikey hair!" The anguished navi cried out, going to his knees and nearly pounding on the floor, truly believing all that he said, somehow convincing himself of all this, who knew how.

"I- I can't go on!" The navi spoke, falling to the ground and flopping about like a dying fish on land. The navi slowly grew still, then stopped moving altogether, curling up into a little ball and nearly crying quietly to himself.

"Seraphim, From your new info, you've got a skill that can repair your 'hair'." The girl spoke, glancing at her navi disgustedly. The navi, on the other hand was elated, and instantly abashed at the same time, not wanting to admit that he hadn't known about the skill, grinning ashamedly.

"I knew that! I was just... Playing! Yeah!" The navi cried out, then paused, "... What was the skill again?" He asked, not really knowing, obviously.

"Energize Shot is the name, it recovers a certain amount of your Hit Points, so sheath away that huge sword, and get on with the fighting. Your stupidity is wearing." The girl finished, scornful of her navi's embarrassing display.

"Oh! Yeah!" The navi said, sheathing his weapon and bringing out the sword-mesh-gun in a flash of light, holding it out and channeling all the "white energy " he could into the weapon while looking slightly constipated, then holding it up into the air and yelling out, "Energize... Shot!" A white ball of energy fired not-so high into the sky, then came spiraling back down, engulfing the navi in white light, as the navi's... hair regrew. If only things worked so well in life, Seraphim would not be virus busting. The navi seemed different immediately, going after enemies with a new fervor, as he yelled out the names of attacks in succession, blasting one after another with various "Skills" and "spells".

He strafed the MarkCannons, with a cry of "Shot Gun!" Raining balls of energy upon them, wreaking havoc as he yelled out the name of another attack, the sword-mesh-gun almost smoking from overuse as the navi leapt back and fired again.

"Baru Kan!" He let out a cry of, firing at the final markcannon with a laugh, "Triumphant, we shall be!" Which sounded as if it was going to a off-key victory tune as the navi let out a brilliant smile.

1] Sheathe Sword, Job change.
2] Energize shot [Recov 36]
3] Shotgun [Markcannon A, B] [60]
4] Vulcan [Markcannon C] [20*3]
((If the MarkCannon hit the Rockcube, shouldn't its HP be lower?))

Rass jumped in panic as the large stone cube shook from the viral attacks. The rockcube held its structure, however, and despite his initial shock, Rass found himself feeling strangely secure under its protection. Rass sighed, feeling a warm and safe feeling surge through his body....

Ugh... Dammit Tem, I knew that Suien would intervene if you tried something like that,

The feeling was gone as Rass widened his eyes. Argo? he thought, You're awake already? I thought that a system restart would take a lot longer than that to complete!

Argo snarled ill-temperdly in response. Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you, Rasshole? he spat, I'd personally be glad to forcibly eject you, but just like we need you to continue functioning so we can subsist, you need us so we can fight your battles... for... Argo's gruff voice trailed off into the distance as he surveyed the battlefield from his vantage point on Rass' chest. His eyes grew wide in surprise as he saw the multitude of viruses that Rass had deleted in a single fell swoop. At first, Argo was speechless. T-Tem! he barked finally, clearly at a loss as to what to say, Tem! Get out here!

Instantly, the sapphire on Rass' back glowed a bright blue as a patch of azure shot from the back and took form on Rass' shoulders. Ooooh, great job Rass!~ she cooed, Looks like you managed to take out a good portion of the enemies this round. We'll do what we can to finish the job alongside you, k?~ Suien, I'll start the scans, do you think you can send us some battlechips? With a flash of blue light, the battlefield was swept up in Tem's scanners, leaving a very surprised Rass and a very pertuerbed Argo in its wake.

Suien blinked twice, equally surprised by Tem's sudden willingness to help but no less suspicious of the mischevious tactical system. "Uh... sure Tem," he said cautiously, shooting a confused glance toward Erin as he shuffled through his remaining battlechips, "How about I send you the boomerang and the sword and you uh... go do what you need to do?"

Tem cheerily replied. Thanks Suien, that'll be great! We'll get right on it.

B-B-But Tem... protested Argo, I thought... you... but he.... The melee subsystem persisted on for a few more moments until finally he retreated into Rass' arm, scowling darkly as he left.

A flash of green light later, Rass found himself holding the familiar curved weapon. The sleek design and metallic green color of the boomerang chip gleamed in the artificial light as Argo hefted the weapon and cocked his arm across Rass' body. Watch this, Rasshole! I may not understand Tem's actions... growled Argo. The melee subsystem brought the boomerang around in a smooth motion, sending the deadly green weapon spiraling toward the angry red face of the sole Elecogre virus that remained on the field. As the weapon whistled through the air, Argo flexed the fingers and completed his sentence. but I am compelled to comply with her current course of action.

Oh... thought Rass, believing he understood the situation better now, So um... when did you two realize that you two were uh... right for each other...?

Rass' hand froze as Argo's angry eyes appeared on his palm. What the hell did you just ask? he asked dangerously.

The fusion navi quickly changed the subject. Ah uh, nothing, nothing at all! he laughed, a long green blade materializing on his hand, Shouldn't you umm... go fight some of those viruses?

Argo said nothing as Rass charged forward, dragging the blade along the ground in a shower of sparks. As he quickly closed the distance to the nearest undamaged Kabutank, Rass brought the sword to the side, passing by quickly and aiming to inflict a devastating critical blow to the tanklike virus' right flank. A single brilliant arc later, Rass was crouched down, breathing heavily as he struggled to his feet.

Hmph, huffed Argo, his presence expanding throught Rass' body and tinting his normally black body a shade of green, Not bad Rasshole, but you've still got a long way to go! Let me take care of this! Springing into action and spinning around in a scything spiral, Rass felt himself bring the blade downward in a devastating smash that dented the very network below his feet. Argo simply laughed as he dodged backward. The melee system was about to take cover behind the Rockcube when Rass' voice rang out.

"Wait! Stop! Seraphim's lacking cover!"

WHAT?! shouted Argo, We don't got any time for that!

Ignoring his melee system's protests, Rass lunged forward, tackling Seraphim to the ground and pulling him behind the rockcube for cover. Though the maneuver was very well meaning, Suien sighed as he watched the events transpire.

That just looks all kinds of wrong, he thought sadly.

0: Tem Scanner (+5 to all attacks, increase accuracy, enemies killed have increased reward factor and are more likely to drop battlechips)
1: Boomerang (130/65) ElecOgreA, KabutankC
2: Sword (85) KabutankA
3: Sword (85) KabutankB
4: Pull Seraphim behind Rockcube as he finishes his attack
"Mmm! I'm feeling fitter than ever now Rania! I'm in top form!" MeleeMan laughed, doing a few stretches after his successful assault. "In fact, I'm feeling well enough to tear those Boomers apart!" he smirked, clenching his fists tightly. "That's right! I'm going to tear this place apart!"

"Well, alright..." Rania replied, although it was muffled by her fist, which she held over mouth thoughtfully. It was obvious something was troubling her from the expression her eyebrows were showing.

"Rania... you look like somethings bugging you. Spill it," MeleeMan demanded, holding out one hand and arching his fingers impatiently.

"Look at your friend there. His hair's been..." she trailed off, coughing into her fist.

"What? I missed it entirely! But you're right!" MeleeMan gasped in shock, noticing Seraphim's missing locks. "My warrior's blood boils! No beast has the right to touch a proud fighter's hair with some kind of cheap boomerang trick! It's a personal insult!" he roared. "Not only to my comrade, but to me!"

"Well the sooner you take out those barbers, uh, boomers, the better. Go at them with your special techniques; the power of fire makes them easier to defeat," Rania encouraged him. She ran her hand across the top of her hair with a frown, thinking about how bad it must feel to suddenly be deprived of it.

"Huraah! This is an all new technique, made especially for you! Tear...!" he growled, building flames around him and lurching forward with both hands out. With a mighty raor, he cried, "Asunder!" grabbing out at the Boomer's mouth and attempting to rip it in two like a broken clothespin. "Ha ha ha! You guys don't stand a chance!" he laughed, spinning his arm and gathering the flames billowing from his gauntlets so that they accumulated on his fists. He went under another Boomer, swiping at it across the jaw with a punch, leaving a fire trail as it swooped across the air. "And lastly, have a taste of this!" he shouted, plunging his a rageclaw through the air towards the backmost boomer. With a tight-lipped frown, he retracted the claw, then mercilessly thrust it back in, attempting to skewer his opponent and throw him into the Kabutank crowd. "This will teach you punks to mess with the beauty that is... a true warrior!"

"Wow... either you really care for your friends, or you really just love Seraphim's hair," Rania remarked, gulping with anticipation for the end of the battle.

"Friends don't let boomers cut other friends' hair!" MeleeMan responded, crossing his arms and nodding as if he'd just made a remarkably sagastic comment.

1) Soul Fist! Tear Asunder! to Boomer A [60 elemental damage]
2) Firehit1 to Boomer C [120 elemental damage]
3) RageClaw to Boomer D [40]
4) RageClaw to Boomer D [20] into Kabutank C [20]
((Yeah, should've taken damage. However, its a mistake in your favor, so it stays. Lucky you! Also, Aim, please avoid autohitting.))

Seraphim recovers. The shotgun hits two Markcannons. Two bullets hit the last one but it closes its armor before the last can land. Rass whips out a boomerrang, taking out his two targets. He then cuts through the remaining enemies. Meleeman then goes all crazy on the boomers' rears! One left.... just ONE LEFT!

MarkcannonC: 20
BoomerA: DELETED!
BoomerC: DELETED!
BoomerD: DELETED!
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED!
KabutankC: DELETED!*
WindboxA: DELETED!
ElecogreA: DELETED!*
ElecogreB: DELETED!
WindboxB: DELETED!
ElecogreC: DELETED!

Rockcube: 200

*=Tem scan
"Hah! Just one measly remnant left!" MeleeMan spat, heading towards the remaining MarkCannon slowly. "Poor guy. You're friends just didn't have the combined strength to take on the like of us!"

"I trust you don't need a chip for this?" Rania asked, keeping her hand on the chips in her jacket pocket just in case.

"No, I can handle this myself, thanks! Huraaah!" he roared, sweeping towards the virus then bringing his fist up into a strong uppercut under the barrel of the cannon. "Raaah! Soul Fist Uppercut! You get the classic!" he shouted, dropping back to his feet. He put up his hands, spat to his right once more, and prepared to dodge any remaining resistance from the cannon.

1) Soul Fist Uppercut to Markcannon C [50]
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
4) Dodge
The final uppercut destroys the virus!

BoomerA: DELETED!
BoomerC: DELETED!
BoomerD: DELETED!