A miniboss?

"Hey, looks like there's some battle data here for a new cannon weapon. It's more powerful than the old one," MeleeMan grunted, holding one gauntlet to his other wrist and flexing his arm to get the stiffness out. "I've been doing everything with my right! If I keep this up, I'm going to end up with unbalanced muscle proportion!" he grumbled. "I can't let it ruin my perfect body!"

"You should use the Tear Asunder Soul Fist technique more often then," Rania pointed out. "It uses both of your arms, doesn't it?"

"Ah, good point! You know, we make an okay team, you and I. My perfect brawn fits well with your decent brain power," MeleeMan laughed.

"MeleeMan, I'll remind you again," Rania muttered as one of her dark eyebrows twitched irritably. "I've got strength too, okay? I've got enough strength to handle myself. I also like to think that my thinking power is a little above average-"

MeleeMan interrupted with a loud discharge of smoke. "Whatever. You should prove it some time, if you're so cocky," he dismissed her, shooing her childishly with one hand.

"Cocky? Me? Why, you hypocrit!" Rania shouted into her PET, making a child of herself as well amongst the group of children at the park.
"Hahahah! Well, off to a... a new place! Let's see, somewhere random, let's go to... Yum land!" The navi yelled out, a grin wide on his face as he began running off to the nearest random portal link to a random place that wouldn't be to the undernet.
"W-We're going to w-where?" inquired Rass, as Seraph charged off in a different direction. "B-but I j-just finished transferring the d-data! W-why are we g-going so..." The fusion navi allowed his voice to trail off, realizing quickly that any attempts at reasoning with the hyperactive navi would result in failure. Sighing as he gave a weary glance toward MeleeMan, he shrugged and started walking toward the direction that Seraphim had headed. "I g-guess we don't have much of a choice b-but to follow him, huh?" he asked, breaking into a jog and motioning for his brutish comrade to follow.

Geez, thought Rass, somewhat annoyed, and he didn't even thank me for saving his neck back there...
"Yumland? Who names these places?" MeleeMan grumbled, crossing his arms and switching nets with the light of a dark crimson beam.