Looking to Help

Greetings. I am interested in providing my services however I can. My skills include a vast array of medical knowledge; however, I should add that I am on temporary hiatus as an actual doctor and thus do not have my full array of equipment at my disposal. Nonetheless, I am sure that my talents can be of benefit to someone. If possible, I'd request Aqua or healing chips to add to my repertoire; if not, zenny will be perfectly fine. While I'd prefer compensation, it is of little concern.

I am sure you also have a record of my other prior missions, but I ask you to consider the favorable conclusion of those, rather than their perhaps less-than-fortunate circumstances.

As for my other qualifications:
ACTUALLY AM BASICALLY A GREAT, ATTRACTIVE DOCTOR AND WOULD LOVE TO GET UP TO SOME GREAT, ATTRACTIVE, AND/OR DOCTORLY BUSINESS.
-HYDE.EXE
Hyde-

Please see the below request and let us know if you are interested.

Quote ()

Seeking medical professionals to offer consulting services!

My name is Calistheti, and I specialize in physical rehab for navis. My three sisters- and one brother- are looking to hire a consultant in the medical field to help grow the profitability of our medical plaza. Payment can be rendered in the form of battlechips. We specialize in:

-Physical rehab, my specialty
-Pharmaceutical services, via my sister, Pharmeci
-Cosmetic surgery, via my brother, Cosmo
-Urgent care, via my sister, Bonesaw
-Psychiatric services, via my sister, Psychiatri

As you can see, with our diverse array of offerings, we can only blame the market environment and common misconception that navis don't need doctors. However, rather than blaming this inconvenient fact, we would like to get a fresh perspective, try to innovate the business, and, ideally, turn our eyes forward to the sort of in-the-green, above-zero after-tax revenue that is needed to continue to offer our services to navis in need.

Please apply if interested! We look forward to seeing you at the 5MD Medical Plaza! Let's all work hard together and bounce back!

Calestheti.EXE

-Global Network Administration
By all means! I'm sure I'll be able to help them bounce back: after all, among those in my profession, my bounciness is reknowned. Just point me to the plaza!

-HYDE.EXE
HYDE-

Very well. We have notified the employer of your acceptance. Please head to the 5MD Medical Plaza at the attached coordinates in ACDC Net.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in ACDC Net))