Vampire Hunter Daybreak- Quest 1- The Saga Begins

Greetings-

I'd like to offer my services as the world's single truly qualified employeee for whichever task you see fit to assign me. I am a vampire hunter by trade and I believe that, at its heart, all 'missions,' troubles, sources of ill, the grossest oddities, the wildest perversions, and the greatest calls to action are all spawned by insidious vampires. The pull strings in the shadows and manipulate all of God's creatures to do their will. To that end, whatever work I do will be another opportunity to undo their evil and shine my rays closer to the ice-cold heart of villainy. Please give me whatever work you see fit and may I say that no task is too challenging. No storm is too dark, no clouds too thick, for Daybreak to penetrate with her all-seeing eye and the light it shines.

Ever vigilant,
Daybreak.EXE

Hello! This is Marian, Daybreak's operator. My wife, Tajana, and I are also willing to help in whatever way we can! I'm not sure what practical skills I can offer. Writing, maybe? But I'm sure I'll manage if there's anything you need me to do. Also, please ignore Daybreak's request for a difficult mission. She's just being over-dramatic and we really don't have much in the way of chips or upgrades yet. For a reward, money would be nice.

Thanks!
Marian Simeon
Greetings Marian and Tajana, and greetings also to Daybreak.Exe,

We always welcome navigators with zeal and enthusiasm for helping others, and have a mission available that might suit a navi of your particular disposition. Please review the attached help request, and let us know if you find the work suitable.

Quote (Of People in Need)

My heart is just one heart; my voice just one voice, my hands but a single pair of hands. In the people there is power, if they are stirred and rallied, united. Yet I am but one voice, in the vastness of the net. If I am to move the hearts and minds of the people, I cannot do it with just my heart alone; I need more hearts; more voices to be raised, more hands to be lifted.

Where one voice cries out and is drowned in the thrum and clamour of the faceless system, several may rise up and swell to become a chorus that can no longer be silenced. Today the chorus must be raised in the ElecTown networks.

An establishment there seeks to dominate and control the hearts, minds and hands of all it touches, growing vast and fat upon the labours of those forced to serve them, yet doing nothing for them but to take ever more to feed itself. We will not allow the twisted rule of self-serving structure to crush the souls of those who would stand free. Not today, and not ever! I need but one brave soul to add their will to mine; the shackles must be broken, and the yoke shattered: together, we must do whatever it takes to bring those dominated people the freedom from self-serving rule that they deserve, whatever the cost to ourselves. One brave soul is all I need, and together we will make a difference.

-Uprising.Exe

In supporting documents, the poster's operator has noted that they can pay in either zenny or chips, but cannot spare any bugfrags; this appears to fit your needs. They also mentioned that while the applicant's operator will not be needed directly, they are most welcome to assist her with several elements of the planning and execution of the mission, if desired.

That's fine, then. Hopefully, Daybreak can handle the brunt of the mission. We'll stay home today!

Thanks!
Marian Simeon

Already, a manipulative vampire association has been spotted in my crosshair! No doubt the offenders have reigned unchecked all this time because of my long absence from my essential duties. I will expose the vampires and burn them to ash with my sun spears... or defer judgment to my employer and carry out commands as necessary. The hearts and the minds of the people will be raised... and freed from the taint!

Ever vigilant,
Daybreak.EXE
Very well. The client asks that you meet her at the supplied location. Good luck!

-Global Network Administration

ATTCH: Electown Net
I have carried out my task as requested, nay, as ordained even by the higher power that I ultimately serve. Of course, my greatest reward is the achievement of my destiny and the culling of the vampire hordes, but any war funds my employer has seen fit to reward me with would be greatly appreciated as well.

Ever vigilant,
Daybreak.EXE
We have received confirmation of this, and your employer has authorised the release of the full total of funds that were allocated. We are glad to hear that your mission was a success.

-Global Network Administration

ATTCH: 9000z