Dual Mission!

I and a partner of mine are looking to do some good in the world in exchange for compensation. In short, we would like a mission. I would prefer one that gives either an Elec chip of at least decent strength, or a sizeable sum of zenny, but my partner may have different requests.[color=5A6351][/color]

-Regalia.exe
Swords please.

-Rhea.EXE
This mission was placed by the NP earlier. Please respond of you're interested.

Quote ()

Regalia-

On the off chance that you see this, we need your help. The prisoner, SoapMan, is refusing to disclose vital information on the grounds that be needs you to do something for him. I knew you'd be angry if that task was "say you're sorry," so I made sure it wasn't, but he won't reveal the true nature of the task up front. If you will come satisfy whatever request he has, you can earn a hefty reward. You can have half just for showing up and listening to the prisoner, and another half if you can get him to talk.

Bank.EXE

The employer wished to be contacted once you received the offer; as such, we have contacted and negotiated terms. You would meet up with Officer Cuffs at the holding cell. For your reward, you would receive a Flashbomb2 and your partner a Kunai2 for hearing out the prisoner. If you can complete the mission, each of you will also receive an ElecSword. Officer Rhea is also eligible for faction points.

Please respond if you're interested and you will receive coordinates.

-Global Network Administration
My partner had neglected to mention her Netpolice status! It seems I find myself working more and more with the organization these days... not to worry, I do not mind. I will accept this mission assuming she will as well; if she would rather not, I would ask to postpone it for a later date... assuming the Netpolice would be willing to remain in SoapMan's company for that long.[color=5A6351][/color]

-Regalia
Mission request accepted. Please deliver the coordinates.

As for Partner Regalia.EXE: There was no apparent need to disclose such information, thus I had not. But now that it is needed, yes, I hail from the NP.

Looking forward to work with you.

-Rhea.EXE
Very well. The employer has received notification of your acceptance. Half of the payment will be waiting with your contact; the other half has been left with us and will be rewarded if you fulfill all of your employer's expectations. The coordinates are attached. Good luck.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in Netpolice HQ))