Looking for a case.

Have you ever lost something?
Had something taken from you?
Found that someone you're seeking has vanished?

Heck, maybe you're just a little suspicious of how distant your lover's been lately, or those strange trips his navi has been taking...

If any of these apply to you, give Noir Investigations a call.

-Noir.exe

((Mission request, want something that's mostly roleplaying))
Ordinarily we do not respond to advertisements, but you're in luck. We have a recent listing that may fit your job description.

Quote ()

I don't like to go to unverified sources like this will inevitably lead to, but I may have been found out, and the NetPolice would make too big of a splash, so to speak, so I don't have much of a choice.  I'm looking for help investigating a group of suspicious navis that may be a part of an underground organization.  I'd like to say more, but I don't trust this information on a public BBS.  I have attached coordinates and passcode for a private homepage in NetVegas, should you accept this job.

-Stormchaser

By request of the client, confirmation is required before the coordinate data will be given. In layman's terms, do you accept?

-GNA
I'll take the case.

-Noir.exe
The coordinates are attached below. We've messaged Stormchaser to say that you've accepted, so he will be expecting you.

-GNA

[Attached: Coordinates and passcode data]