SP Mission Request

To whom this may concern,

My name is Roger Goldman and I would like to apply for a mission from your organization. I understand that it is possible to obtain a "Support Program Base" as compensation for such an undertaking. I have a capable navi and would appreciate any openings/positions in the Beach Street Network.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Roger Goldman
Perfect timing, Mr. Goldman, as we have just received a request from a client that we'd like you to check out with all due haste if possible.

Quote ()

"GNA dudes, I've got a ma-jor SOS call here! Dudes, so like, I live out in this private island server, and got, like, a sweet shack and some sick waves! Surfin' hea-ven, dudes! But here's the thing, I got a ma-jor case of the birds. Like, parrots, man. Now I know what you're thinkin', but these dudes are wi-i-ld! F*ckin' savage, man, they peck me out whenever I try to get outta my shack. They've started to trash up the place the last few days, and worst of all, I'm missing my waves, dudes! I can't ride out there, with these f*ckers flocking all over the place!

Help me out, dudes! I got a hyperlink up to my pad, send a bro over, like, quick!" -- SurfBro.EXE

[Attached: BCH-8120P.LNK]

Should you decide to accept this request, please respond immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

- Global Network Admin

I will send my navi to investigate this matter posthaste. Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Roger Goldman

I have successfully dealt with the situation. As this is my first mission request, I am unfamiliar with the reward collection protocol. How do I claim the Support Program?

Sincerely,

Roger Goldman
Thank you for your cooperation. We have confirmed the completion of the mission by the requester. As for the Support Program, we will be sending you one of our Support Program Base compilers. The compiler will allow you to set the SP's attributes quite easily, with in-built instructions.

We hope to work with you again.

- GNA

[Attached: SPBase.dat]