Capacity Upgrade

Hello there! The name is Trenn Hiyazaku.

I'd like to take a mission for one of those new PET capacity upgrades, if you have any available?

-Trenn
((BUMP))
Good, a volunteer. Normally we would send one of our own officers, but he's been called away to Electown for a station inspection.

We've received reports of serial data jacking from the suburbs of ACDC. We want you to head over there and investigate the problem in their local networks. We will contact you if we receive any new leads. Be careful, whatever it is moves fast, so you will have to respond quickly to any leads you obtain.

We will pay the 10,000 Zenny fee for your upgrade, and provide you with a receipt to claim it, if you solve this case.

Do you accept?

< Y / N >

((Mod: PaladinGC))
10,000? I didn't realize it was so expensive...

Yes, I accept.
As it would turn out, the jacker popped up in my computer mere moments after I took this mission. Sort of like fate, really.

Her name was 'Flame.EXE', and uh- well, she got away. Soundman tried to chase her, but there were Heelnavis that had showed up out of nowhere and- it was a mess. One of the Heelnavis had even taken my other navi's Emblem, so we had to hunt for it as well.

-Trenn
Understood. We'll continue our investigation, and start inquiring about this Flame.EXE character.

As agreed, here is your voucher.

Attached: Upgrade Voucher