Memory Upgrade or something like that

I need a some kind of memory upgrade for my PET and my programmer contact said you people might have something I could use. I figure you'll want me to do some mission to earn it, thus give me some kind of assignment if you have what I need and are willing to give it up.

-Wes

((Asking for a Capacity Upgrade, for reference. Also, not to be picky, but if you could force Wes to actually do something in this mission rather than just have in plug in his navi, that'd be nifty though I just want the upgrade so I won't complain if you don't.))
((Lazy, just pretend I'm NetPolice))

Hmm...I think we've got something that can satisfy your needs. Plus, our hands are a little tied with cleaning up all the ruckus in Electown, so we could use some help. Look, we've been receiving reports of some Navi taking advantage of this situation and rampaging in Netopia. However, we haven't been able to locate the suspects whereabouts. You'll have to head to Netopia in person and scout around. Locate the Navi's postion and stop him from doing any more damage. We'll leave any decisions on what to do with the Navi up to you as you'll be on the ground and better able to assess the situation.

If you succeed, we'll send you your upgrade.

((Make a topic in Netopia RW to start))
Oh good, so you do have something I might be able to use. Working on that assignment now.

-Wes
Hey, we beat the guy down. Some navi in a blue cape came to retrieve him but for now, he won't bother anyone. COntact this bank for confirmation.

*attached: Bank Address

-Wes
((Also lazy, and filling in for the netless Zan))

Huh?

Oh, I didn't think you'd be back.

Anyway, thank you for your service to the netpolice. We've just confirmed it, so here's your upgrade.

Attached: Capacity Upgrade(A)

-NetPolice
Sheesh. Thanks a lot, smartass.

-Wes