PET memory upgrade plz.

Hello netpolice, I wish to see about getting one of those PET upgrades that just came out please, i'll take whatever mission you can give me and my navi.
-Timmy
(bump)
((I'd normally use the NetPolice account, but since someone's using it off and on today, I don't want to interfere with them. This message will be the same either way.))

Wow, you have good timing. For a minute there, I thought we'd have to get one of our own people to do this... Okay then, for your mission you must do something kind of weird but it is of utmost importance! We have this contact, see, who, rather than asking for his usual fee, is demanding as payment twenty... five... pairs... of.......................................... panties. While that would be shameful enough, he then tacked on the demand that they all need to be used. In other words, we can't just go to the store and buy a big pack of them. The nerve... He then went on to state that he likes variety so he wants 5 from Electopia, 5 from Netopia, 5 from Yumland, 5 from Sharo, and 5 from Netfrica. We really hate to ask you to do this but its not something we at the NetPolice can handle. If we just burst into people's houses demanding their undergarments, it'd look bad but if a kid like you does it, it looks like a harmless prank. In either case, try to keep this as secretive as possible. It'd be bad if this information got out, though if something as insignificant as panties can help us protect the net, then we really have no choice. We'll happily give you the upgrade you one if you do us this favor.

-Netpolice

((In case you haven't figured it out, this mission is going to use Timmy... a lot. Soon as you free yourself up, post in the Real World where you want to begin and send me a message telling me where you're at, kay?))
Ugh...not my cup of tea...but I guess i'll take this on...I'll start on it as soon as my navi is free.
-Timmy

Siren.exe is currently meeting with a drider.
-observation prog