Charge +1 for trade!

Thank you for your time. I have charge +1 program that my Navi Teethman is not using. For a proper trade, I would be willing to depart with it. This is the program that raises the charging power of your buster, unlocking its deeper potential with energized attacks of your normal weapon. If anyone is willing to trade, please contact me.

Chips and money preferred over other programs, if I may add.

-Hal Belfast
-Belfast Avatars, Inc.
-no contact info available at this time
Belfast, Teethman, I know those names from Eric. You remember a guy named Eric from about seven years back? Ahh, well. I 'ave a few decent chips, you can see if there's anything you might like. Although, my Navi'll want you to stay away from the Fire-type chips.

Attached: Chip Folder

-Silas Lemrock-
Hmm.... well, I guess the Shotgun and Vulcan2 look fairly interesting. Would you be willing to put some zenny in with one of those? If not, you could propose some other transaction.

Also... it's been so long since I last saw Infinity and Eric, I'm surprised to hear about them, and more surprised to learn they talked about me. Tell me, how are they doing now?

-Hal Belfast
-Belfast Avatars, Inc.
Ehh, I'd give maybe, say, 700 or 800 with the Vulcan? I apologize, I'm not really that up-to-date with all these newfangled prices.

Well, my grandson Eric ain't doin' that great, thanks to this doggone thing called Zetsumei Angel or somethin' that's taken over Infinity, made him go bonkers, made his power level, er, I think over 9000, if I'm saying the joke right, and now he's runnin' amok, killin' and absorbin' NetNavis left and right. Well, sorry for gettin' off topic, but yeah, Eric told me all about his encounters with different Navis and Operators. Apparantly, you were his first.

Well, anyway, hoes 750 zenny and a Vulcan2 sound?

-Silas Lemrock-

-Phoenix.EXE is not available for comment-
That would be agreeable. I thank you for your business.

*attached: Charge +1*

And... I'm very sorry to hear the events that are transpiring with your grandson. Do you have any idea where Infinity is now? Can this "Zetsumi Angel" be controlled? Are the NetPolice investigating it?

What pains me more than anything is... this "Zetsumi Angel" could be...
... no, nevermind.

-Hal Belfast
-Belfast Avatars, Inc.
Well, I dunno much about it, but one thing I know is: it definitely can not be controlled. If it can delete 100 souped-up NormalNavis without chip assistance in NetSquare with a single blow and nearly delete another CustomNavi, then open a rip in the Net itself and escape into it, it probably can't be controlled. Not even my other grandson, Chris, can track it, and he has more information on the Internet then IPC!

Well, I'm getting really off-topic. Just, if you or your Navi see a black and red cloaked figure with big black angel wings, jack-out your Navi before it kills and absorbs you into its body. I'm serious about that.

Aahh, there I go going off-topic again. I'll just attach what you want.

Attached: 750 zenny, Vulcan2

The Net's getting more dangerous than it used to be.

-Silas Lemrock-

Curse you, Infinity. Curse you.

-Phoenix.EXE-
((Bump for great justice. :o))
<(Bump #2...of the year!)>
It's good to see people who know the value of NaviCust programs.

750z, Vulcan2x1 => Hal
Charge+1 x1 => Silas
Ahh, thank ye kindly. This'll give Phoenix a bit of a boost.

-Silas Lemrock-
Thank you once again for your trade, Mr. Lemrock.

Let me reassure you that... from things I know, Zetsumi Angel wasn't Infinity's fault. If it has grown in power since when I got a brief glimpse of it... this is something no normal Navi could have controlled.

Pleasure doing business.

-Hal Belfast
-Belfast Avatars, Inc.