The crystal opened and Courser occupied himself with examining the data for as long as he reasonably could before sending it on to Jenny. Even so, there was still no acknowledgement from her end. Not unless you counted what he could hear of short breathing that hitched every now and then... maybe the over-deliberate stretching had been a little much after all. A delicate, high-pitched groan, followed by another gasp came through the channel and, for the sake of chivalry, Courser flicked the line to mute.

Young ladies with a over-abundance of hormones and eager innocence aside, Courser looked about and wondered which way he ought to head. The viruses he'd just fought had been heading somewhere with their loot, perhaps there was more of it in a stash somewhere. He took a step in that direction, then stopped as a concerned look took hold of his features. If he was completely honest, moving on right away probably wasn't wise. He'd taken more damage than his pride wanted to allow, and he wasn't likely to be getting any direct support form Jenny for a few minutes at least, now. The idea of fighting another combat like the last, hurt as he was and without any chip support was... humbling, to say the least. He fidgeted with his shirt and coat for a few moments, straightening his outfit and shrugging his shoulders. No... no sense being reckless. With a small sigh he sent a message back to Jenny in text only, then flicked away his view of her screen before the girl could embarrass herself any further. It was just polite after all... he ignored the slight warmth in his cheeks and instead sat down where he was to wait.

It was a few minutes before he received and further input from the girl and un-muted the channel. Her voice came through soft, out of breath and more than a little sheepish.

"CourseMan? A-are you there still?"
"Of course, Jenny." It was an effort to keep his own voice level, but all the same he managed a soft, warm tone. "Always here for you. I thought it best not to look for more trouble for a short while. On reflection, though, I think it might be better if we take a break here; I could do with a rest."
"Oh! Ah... um, sorry, I... Oh gods..." She trailed into an embarrassed silence and Courser let his quiet, faintly amused laugh be heard rather than stifle it.
"Please Jenny, I'm just your navi. Don't fret or worry yourself, alright? Just, pull me out for now, and perhaps we might do this, or something else, again soon, ok?" As he spoke, Courser stood up, unfolding neatly to a stand from his cross-legged pose. He pushed the screen back so that Jenny would be seeing his whole body again then put on leg forward, bowing toward she with one hand across his chest. "Whatever most pleases you." His reward was another small groan.
"You're doing that on purpose."
"I aim to please."

The shadows seemed to grow about him as he felt the link opening to pull him out and he grinned to himself, shaking his head again as he turned into them and faded from the net.

((Courseman Jacking-out, Returning to => Jenny's Home))