Time to find some clues

A beam of light came crashing down from the sky as a rather shiny, sleek looking figured starting to form from data particles at the bottom of the light. "Ahh, finally we are here," Skyline says as the final pieces of floating green data compile themselves into his weapon." Justice proceeds to reply, "Yea well I didn't expect to be in an area like this...," they were surrounded by average navis and the bustling net city aura. "Skyline, why would he have left us a hint to come here, and why jack in from his house if it was just going to send us here?" "I'm not sure but it doesn't really matter...he was a close friend and we have no reason not to trust him. But before we things rolling let's have a little...warm-up session, I've been itching for some kinda battle."

((Ready for Battle #1))
Skyline wandered around for a bit, before finding the perfect prey fro warming up.

Three Metools flipped out of an alleyway, manwhole, and trashcan respectively, raising their pickaxes at Skyline.

"Meep!" one of them called, letting out a furious warcry as all of them began to attack!

-VIRUSES-
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

-TERRAIN-
95% Normal
5% Missing (Behind MetoolB)

-NAVI-
Skyline.EXE: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
"Well you asked for it, and now you got it Skyline. Let's do this." Justice inserts a cannon chip into his PET.

"Haha, Yea well let's see how this works!" Skyline's right arm being to change into a rather frightening looking weapon, as data particles begin to change and form on his arm it is then noticed that it is no more than a simple cannon. Meanwhile he takes the opportunity and unsheathes the weapon on his back. "Take this!" Skyline screams his warcry as he enters the air and begins making his way to the timid Metool. While in the air he decides to take his chances and using his right arm quickly looks over and and takes aim on the other unsuspecting Metool. A firey red hot explosion bursts out of the end of the gun followed but a large greyish round that flies at incredible speed towards the timid looking virus. A he looks forward to refocus on the enemy in front of him he realizes something...

"Well, I think the recoil of that cannon slowed me down...I don't think im gunna make it far enough to hit him with my sword just yet...s.o.b."

Skyline hits the ground, and with the swiftness of an assassin returns into the air, this time with an almost bloodthirsty look in his eyes as he gracefully appears to float above the Metool, as he prepares to slash his sword and end the miserable virus's life.

ACTIONS
1. Jump towards Metool A
2. Fires Cannon at Metool B (40 + knockback) Accuracy=A
3 .Returns to the air, continuing towards Metool A

((Edited))
Skyline bravely jumped straight towards the viruses as he prepared his cannon, successfully shooting down the unsuspecting Metool with one clean shot. However, as the navi jumped directly in front of the yellow-virus, it was frightened by the sudden appearance of Skyline as it began to wail its pickaxe with reckless abandon, landing a hit before the navi retreated away...

-VIRUSES-
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40 HP

-TERRAIN-
95% Normal

-NAVI-
Skyline.EXE: 90 HP
"Woahhh...." Skyline sees the Metool start to throw what looks like a tantrum and the ground, and multiple shock waves start making their towards where he most likely will land. As he comes down he attempts to jam his sword into the ground and throw himself to left to try and dodge the attack. However as his sword is heading towards the ground a shockwave collides with it and sparks fly as the sword gets pushed sideways and Skyline falls towards the ground getting hit by one of the virus's attacks.

"Get up and brush yourself up Skyline, I know you're not letting them get away with that," Justice says to the navi. "Well that's just the kind of motivation I need, nothing makes me madder then getting hit by a lucky shot from some desperate attemp by a frightened little virus..." Skyline replied as he got back up and prepared for another assault. Justice loads a Shotgun chip into his PET next. Skyline rushes to the little navi till about 3 feet or so away and lifts up his right arm, as an explosion comes out of the barrel at the end of his arm. Multiple rounds come flying towards the Metool at an...undesirable range for the virus. As the rounds get closer and closer, Skyline realizes that he didn't notice the other Virus slightly behind and to the left of Metool A. "Well...maybe I'll get lucky..."

ACTIONS

1.Dodge
2.Move towards Metool A
3.Fires Shotgun 50 damage+spread. Accuracy=A
The Metools started to realize that this was getting serious, and started attacking more often, trying to land a hit on Skyline. He managed to get away from one Metool's attack easily, but the other barely shaved past him. Firing a Shotgun, he managed to get lucky, and the Shotgun's extra burst plowed both Metools in half. In the end, both were disintegrated, save for one Metool's pickaxe, which had survived the deletion.

-VIRUSES-
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-TERRAIN-
95% Normal

-NAVI-

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[Shockwave] Battlechip, 120z

[You forgot to include the target in your attack in the summary, but I can infer enough that I can mod you anyway. PS: Spellcheck. PPS: Letter references to viruses are usually avoided, it's normally "the Metool in front of him", and such.]
((Alright thanks for the tips))

Skyline walks over to what little remnants of the battle exist and he finds a pickaxe. "Well isn't this just an interesting little tool...," Skyline tosses the pickaxe into the air and as it drops he unsheathes his sword and slices it clean in half...the weapon evaporates into data particles in mere seconds. "Now that we have had our little warm up...let's keep looking." Skyline says as he begins to wander the acdc area a bit more. He notices a rather slim and tall looking navi out in the distance, wearing what appeared to be a military trench coat...

"Skyline, that has to be the guy we are look.ing for." Yea I agree," replied the anxious looking navi. "Well I'm not waiting to find out...let's see what and who he is."

Skyline begins walking up to the navi and immediatly comes to a stop as he notices undercover security is covering the area. "Yup...that's our guy." Skyline wispered to Justice
Skyline begins to slowly approach the seemingly unsuspecting navi. "This seems to.easy, I shouldn't be able to just waltz in here with all these agents around..." Skyline thought in his head. As he reaches almost arms distance the navi turns around and points his blaster at Skyline, while a horde of the "undercover" agents surround them both.

"Why are you here?!" The navi says to Skyline. "I'm Justice's navi, we were in Drake's unit...when it happened. We were told to come here to get a lead and figured you were it..." Skyline replies. The navi lowers his weapon, "Agents fall back, I can handle it from here...so Skyline, you must be just as skilled as I've heard, you seemed rather calm with all the chaos that just took place. Also yea, I'm your man...but first I must test your skills in battle. We have some virus's in a cage just itching for battle."

"This is weird...but alright bring em on...after all we always shoot first and ask questions later." Says Skyline.

((Ready for Battle #2))
Viruses in a cage? That sounded pretty boring. Still, viruses were viruses, and they were itching to get some action. Specifically, some Bunnies, and there were four of them. Immediately after being released, they leapt out at Skyline and formed a half-circle around him, ready to launch some deadly-looking electrical rings!

-- ENEMIES --
Bunny A: 50 HP
Bunny B: 50 HP
Bunny C: 50 HP
Bunny D: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

-- BATTLE 02, READY? START!! --
"Bunnies....from a cage...an ironic choice of a caged virus huh...whatever dude. To easy, get em Skyline," Justice said to the eager looking Skyline who looked to be devising his plan of attack.

"Hmphh," Skyline rolled to his left as Justice inserted a RageClaw into the Pet. "Took you long enough," Skyline jokingly said. His right hand started transforming into a 4 pronged ninja looking weapon, with shiny steel lookiing claws coming to razor sharp tips, the weapon kept the same look as his sword, with what looked like blood stains stains going down each claw. As his roll finished he jumped towards the Bunny that was now in front of him and with a swift slash the weapon coming flying towards the bunny from a diagonal angle, with so much speed that there it blurred the claw as it headed towards the defenseless virus. After the attack he sprinted towards the next bunny in line preparing for his next attack.

ACTIONS
1) Move towards Bunny A
2) Attack with RageClaw 40+slashing Accuracy=B
3)Move towards Bunny B
As Skyline proceeded to slice up the Bunny, his enemies began to charge up, and blasted him with a barrage of ZapRings. The stunlocking made it impossible for him to move for a moment, as well as dealing him a fair amount of damage. (-10x3, Stun1) He might want to reevaluate being too lackadaisical in his attacks, as the Bunny he had left hadn't even been deleted yet!

-- ENEMIES --
Bunny A: 10 HP
Bunny B: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Skyline.EXE: 60 HP [Stunned! -1 Action]

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

[PS: I could surmise that you were attacking Bunny A, but you should probably include your target on every attack. Take a look at other threads for some examples.]
Skyline shuddered as the electricity seized through his body...He continued to move towardswords Bunny B slicing at him with full force(20+impacting, Bunny B towards Bunny A). As the second blow was hitting the bunny he quickly twisted his hips almost as if swinging a baseball bat and anchored his feet to put full force and direction into the virus to crash into his next target. "Getting a little complacent their Skyline...don't do it again, you know what happened last time people in our old unit did that..." Justice said I. A rather monotone voice towards the rather...shocked navi. "Roger that, it was an unfortunate mistake. I should have known better," Skyline responded in a shameful tone.

ACTIONS

1) Move towards Bunny B.
2) Attack Bunny B with RageClaw 20+impacting sending Bunny B flying towards Bunny A Accuracy=B
With his systems temporarily slowed down, Skyline wasn't looking too good with his attacks. Though he continued to use his RageClaw, the Bunnies kept attacking, hitting him for continuous damage and slowing processes. (10x2, Stun!) Ouch, that didn't look very pleasant.

-- ENEMIES --
Bunny A: DELETED
Bunny B: 30 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Skyline.EXE: 40 HP [Stunned! -1 Action] [Equip: RageClaw 4/6]

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
As Skyline tries to keep his body moving he notices the flurry of electricity heading his way. He immediately proceeds to roll backwards, in an attempt to dodge the attack and as a rather easy way of positioning himself.for his next attack. Justice inserts a shotgun chip Into the PET while skyline is busy dodging. "Maybe we should stick with guns on this one huh..." Justice said as if talking to himself. Skylines right ARM immediately began changing form at a rapid pace as the end of his arm began forming a barrel. As his roll came to end he was in position to shoot Bunny D and hopefully the round would continue through to Bunny C. As he stopped he planted his feet into the ground swung his right arm up holding it steady with his left and unleashed a wave of Shotgun slugs at his enemies.

ACTIONS
1)Dodge
2)Fire Shotgun 50+spread 1, towards Bunny D and C
Of course, the remaining Bunny still opted to attack him while he was down, not missing an opportunity to kick butt. Fortunately, however, Skyline had the sense to evade the attacks coming his way, and the rings of electrical shocky pain whizzed over his head. Finally, Skyline resorted to his guns, which were much more effective against the hopping bunny viruses, with their higher damage output. The result was two of the Bunnies eliminated entirely, leaving one rather harried rodent remaining on the field.

-- ENEMIES --
Bunny B: 30 HP
Bunny C: DELETED
Bunny D: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --
Skyline.EXE: 40 HP [Equip: RageClaw 4/6]

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
"Time to finish this little ordeal," Justice calmly said to Skyline as he inserted a Cannon chip into the PET. "Looks like they are gunna have to wait to see what o can really do with my sword..." Skyline replied in a slightly disappointing voice. The navi began to charge the bunny as his right arm again began to change shapes, this time it turned into a larger weapon, that looked ready to deal an extensive amount of damage...ironically this weapon isn't as strong as the rather meek looking shotgun that was just fired. Skyline charged till he believed the bunny was about to strike. As soon as he felt he was close enough he rolled to right, and when his feet contacted the floor he proceeded to fire his cannon, as an explosion of smoke and fire burst from the gun, an intense solid projectile was sent like a rocket towards the little virus.

ACTION

1)Move towards Bunny B
2)Fire Cannon (40+knockback)

((I wasn't sure if the roll had to be counted as an extra movement since It was just a part of his advance towards Bunny b. Sorry if I was wrong))
With the last Bunny on the line, Skyline put up a Cannon to bear against the rodent, and fired decisively. The solid projectile punched through the Bunny's fragile body easily, ending the battle.

-- ENEMIES --
Bunny B: DELETED
Bunny C: DELETED
Bunny D: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --
Skyline.EXE: 40 HP [Equip: RageClaw 4/6]

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

-- BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[ZapRing1] Battlechip, 180z

[Small movements are generally excluded from having to use actions. Generally they're used either to cover a good distance, or just do some convoluted maneuver.]
((Alright thanks))

As the final virus dissipated into non existence. The unknown navi walked through the remaining fragments of date floating where the virus last stood, pushing particles of.data to the side with his left hand as if walking through a doorway with curtains as the door. As the final fragments of green light floated into the sky the navi began to talk in an unknown voice, as If tryong to protect his identity...

"For now you don't need to know who I am, just know that I will be keeping an eye on you two. I leave you with this..." As a beam of list shoots into the sky and the agents begin to disperse as if regular navi in everyday life Skyline notices something left on the ground where the mysterious navi once stood. He walks over, cautiously as he is unaware of what it might contain. As he neared the object he began to notice a glowing purplish aura around what now appeared to be some sort of memory card. Skyline picked It up and as he did so a holographic image emerged from the device and began to speak in a slow, precise voice.

"Skyline, the is the last known memory of me...all I can leave you with is a destination to the navi you are looking for. Take care, and avenge our fallen comrades." The hologram disappeared and the device exploded, shooting memory into skylines head, and shot a memory . "Was that...Drake..." Justice slowly said.

Skylines head began to rush with images from whatever it was that was being processed. "Justice...we are gunna have a few more fights here and then...we leave. I know where to go next...and yes...it was."

((Ready for battle #3))
After some plot exposition (?), Skyline went along the ACDC network, in search of viruses to duel with. He came across a split-level pathway, with about 10 feet of altitude difference between the two. Looking down, there seemed to be some viruses of the Old Stove and Kabutank variety. The former were amusing themselves with some firebreathing antics, while the latter provided fireworks in the form of explosives. They didn't seem to have noticed Skyline just yet, perhaps he could execute a preemptive strike from above?

-- ENEMIES --
OldStove A: 50 HP
OldStove B: 50 HP
Kabutank A: 50 HP
Kabutank B: 50 HP
Kabutank C: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Skyline.EXE: 40 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal (30% Skyline's level, 70% Viruses' level)

-- BATTLE 03, READY? START!! --
((Sorry for the plot thing...my mind is random and I wanted to try and get the hang of battling more...I obviously forgot to use a mini energy....also when jacking out of.the net when you jack back In does navis get healed...))

As Skyline continued to wander around he noticed a group of preoccupied viruses down below him. He decided to get a drop on the unsuspecting viruses. He dropped down with the skill and silence of a ninja and snuck up behind the group and Justice inserted a Shotgun chip. With 5 viruses in his sights he lined himself up to hit the 3 who seemed rather intrigued by explosions. His arm transformed into a double barrel weapon, which looked as if it had a devastating spread when fired. He silently lifted his arm and took aim at the 3 Kabutanks...BOOM, rounds were fired at the unsuspecting navi, hoping to eliminate multiple targets from the get go. As he shot he made sure not to make a comment as he usually would in this situation, trying to keep the element of surprise on his side. As he did so justice inserted A cannon chip in preparation for the next strike. Skyline now moved swiftly to get into position shoot the OldStoves.

ACTIONS
1)Sneak behind viruses.
2)Fire Shotgun (50+Spread1) towards the Kabutanks.
3)Move towards OldStoves