Pheromone Test Exercise #1

As the mysterious compound drifted towards the nearby Canodumb, the turret literally began to shed its plates one by one till only its mechanical innards were shown. Either its aiming reticule was harmed during the shedding or it was suffering from massive embarrassment, its shot was completely off and gave Phero a wide chance to finish it off with her Rageclaw.

However, after focusing on one virus meant that the navi was leaving herself open for another. The wounded Canodumb on the side was able to make a clear shot at Phero's back till it was cut up by the claw shortly after.

-- ENEMIES --
Canodumb A: DELETED
Canodumb B: DELETED
Kabutank A: DELETED
Kabutank B: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --
Phero.EXE: 85 HP

-- TERRAIN --
45% Normal
5% Cracked
50% Grass

-BATTLE WON!-
320z
Phero wasn't terribly happy with the battle's outcome. The area between her shoulder-blades, where Dharma had conveniently neglected to place any armor, had been shot and the pheromone didn't seem like a success either. Between the decay of that cannon and the malfunction of an earlier one, she was starting to wonder if these chemicals were just inherently malignant to Canodumbs.

"Well, there's still other batches to try. Shall I continue, Ms. President?" Phero asked, remembering the Ms. President to hopefully increase the calming affect her words had.

Her master didn't seem terribly upset. Rather, she pressed her pen to her lower lip pensively. "No, let's not continue, Phero. Phillip here looks like he's going to soil his pants if I leave him waiting any longer. What is it, Phillip?" she asked, although she still seemed preoccupied with other thoughts.

Clearing his throat, Phillip finally handed his clipboard over to Dharma. "Madam President. As you can see, we're beginning to run out of materials for our latest batch of pheromones. We need-" he started, but then stopped, gulping as he noticed the president's angry glare. "Displeased already?" he thought to himself irritably, adjusting his tie back to a state of straightness.

"I don't need you to tell me when we need to order raw materials, Phillip. Don't you have anyone managing our inventory? Get somebody on your team to do it," she sighed.

Phillip didn't want to say what had really brought him up there to show her the inventory report. He'd come because he knew that she would be unhappy with whatever supplier they picked, no matter what research she put into it. Of course, he couldn't tell her that... but he had to. "Madam President, we were thinking that it might be best if we had your personal input on this. If you could point us to a supplier, we'd be happy to handle the ordering ourselves," he coughed.

"You want me to buy you flowers, Phillip? I'm afraid I'm not ready to apologize for mistreating you just yet," she laughed, enjoying the look of agitation on his face as her eyebrows took on their usual patronizing slant. "You're right, though. If I leave this to you all, it'll be a mess. Alright then; I'll go out and investigate suppliers personally."

"Ma'am... You're going to drive around by yourself and look at flower stores...?" he asked dubiously.

"No, you're going to drive me around to look at them. What kind of a question is that?" she chuckled, grabbing onto his neck-tie to hoist herself up. Her body rose while his fell, slamming his face glasses-first into the desk. "Whoops."

Straightening up, Phillip adjusted his glasses and remembered his paycheck. "Of course, Madam President. Let's head downstairs. Don't forget your coat," he replied, heading for the door out.

"Well, let's get you back in your hamster ball, Phero," Dharma smiled, jacking Phero out of the net.

((Jacking out))