Messing around

Continued from here.

A beam of data came in. Random was in ACDC net. He looked around, for it seemed so uncommon for him to be online. He seemed excited, glancing around for viruses. This would be interesting...

Phil noticed the look on his navi's face, and quickly piped up. "Don't think we're just looking for viruses like idiots. No, we're going to look around. Look for some interesting junk data. Like a video or a comic."

It didn't take Random long to answer at all. "Will do. I'll see what I can find..." He ran off after that. He decided he'd stay on the main road for now, and he'd check some of the side-roads a little later.
As Random followed the path, he saw a somewhat odd sight: three small, yellow domes protruding from the ground. Curious, the Navi moved closer to get a better look. The little yellow domes had a little green design on each of them, and looked strangely similar to construction helmets. Fitting, since the domes began to move and rise quickly as a pair of feet popped out from each one, then tilted back to reveal they really were helmets for the little viruses hidden underneath. They stared back at Random with big, emotionless eyes before the trio of viruses each summoned a sharpened mattock and prepared to strike.

Summary

MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Random.EXE: 100HP

-(Battle #1 Ready, Fight!)-
Random grinned at the sight. Exactly what he wanted. He quickly summoned his buster. "Phil, there are some viruses here..."

"Okay, I'm ready. Feed them some buster attacks for now." Phil didn't sound anywhere near as enthusiastic as Random, but he was glad his navi liked it. It was true that they didn't do stuff like this often. Perhaps his navi felt distant from him...

Random started firing his buster rapidly at the virus farthest left. As he did so, he crouched some and prepared to move away from counter-attacks.

Post summary:

1) Buster@ MetoolA (1 damage x2)

2) Buster@ MetoolA (1 damage x2)

3) Strategic movement, preparing to move left or right.
You're missing your entire turn summary. Please read the rules again and edit your post.
OOC: For your information, I just re-read all the rules and didn't find anything on a post summary. I looked at other people's battle topics and figured it out, though. It's fixed.
Starting off with a weaker attack for the moment, Random provoked the Mets with a few busters, causing the viruses to look up in annoyance and whack their pickaxes onto the ground. The force caused three large shockwaves to emerge and head straight for his position. Luckily, a quick sidestep to the side was all that was needed to evade the attack, and the Navi came out unharmed for the moment.

MetoolA: 36HP

Random.EXE: 100HP
And a sidestep is exactly what Random did. A sidestep to the left, to be precise. "Heh, okay. Now let's try something that hits a little harder." He grinned as his buster charged up. When he finished, he'd fire another shot at the Metool he was originally picking on.

Post summary:

1) Charge shot@ Metool A (8 damage)
(bump)
Acting like a sitting duck and firing a charge shot was not exactly the best of ideas, as the Metools got angrier and angrier, lifting their pickaxes against the Navi and sending shockwaves his way. Fortunately for him, the shockwaves were in parallel to each other, and not converging. Thus, only one hit him. It still hurt like anything, though. (10)

MetoolA: 28HP

Random.EXE: 90HP
"Ouch.. stupid Mets." Random let out just after the shockwave hit him. He thought for a second then began circling them to the right. He intended to have them all directly in front of him when he attacked. As he circled, he asked Phil something, "Hey, could you send me a shotgun chip? I'm gonna try to take out two at once."

Phil replied quickly, "Okay, one shotgun chip coming your way." He pulled the chip out of his pocket and slotted it into the PET. Although he wasn't into battling as much as Random, it never hurt to be prepared for it. On Random's end, the data materialized on his left hand. He quickly fired it at the Metool C.

After he did, he started circling back to the left to hopefully avoid any shockwaves the angered Metools might send his way.

Post summary:

1) Strategic movement, circling to right
2) Shotgun@ Metool C
3) Strategic movement, circling to left
The metool learned a lesson in the dangers of standing still and attacking itself as a shotgun attack blasted it to smithereens. Two metools remained, however, and each sent a shockwave in Random's direction. Luckily, the time-tested strategy of circle-strafing seemed effective enough to avoid the damage.

MetoolC: DELETED

"Okay, I'm gonna try to attack in close range now. Send me a RageClaw." After asking for the chip, Random activated an ability of his. A decoy appeared to his right. Being a mirrored copy of him, it would look exactly the same as Random.

"Data sent" Phil replied shortly after. The claws appeared on Random's right hand, as well as the decoy. Random ran toward the Metool B in a right-ward arc, for he knew it was a bad idea to just ran straight toward it. The decoy did similar, running toward the Metool A in a left-ward arc.

When Random got close, he slashed at the Metool B. When the decoy go close, it tried to jump over the Metool, as it obviously couldn't attack.

Post summary:

1) Create decoy. Lasts 3 turns, 2 TCD
2) Strategic movement, running toward Metool at an arc
3) Slash@ Metool B (40 + Slashing)
Creating a decoy, Random did his kind of thing, circlestrafing the Metools. Unfortunately, his decoy wasn't exactly that well-defined, and didn't really fool the Metools all that much. The two Mets began to think better of wasting their shockwave attacks, and readied their pickaxes. As Random got closer, they both threw their mattocks together, missing the Navi's head by a fraction of an inch. After that, one of the Metools received death by rending.

MetoolB: DELETED

Decoy: [2 Turns Left]

[Please state the actual chip used in the summary, it helps mods figure out what exactly did you do. Also, the letters are just for differentiating between different Metools. Try not to use them in description.]
"Whoa!" Random let out as the pickaxes just barely missed his head. After destroying one of them, he continued to run away about 5 meters. After he did so, he turned around and looked at the last Metool... "You'll pay for that you stupid virus, I don't like things that attack my head."

He didn't do anything with his decoy, for it hadn't formed very well, and it seemed to be ineffective. He dashed straight toward the virus, jumping up half-way and attempted to swing his claw down upon the Metool's head as he landed.

Post summary:

1) Movement: Running away
2) Movement: Dashing toward virus, jumping forward half-way
3) RageClaw@ Metool (40 + Slashing)
((Much better! Keep in mind, for tougher battles, you may want to try and incorporate more detail into your posts. The better your RP your actions, the better chance you have of succeeding.))

Random backpedaled away from the Metool, narrowly avoiding another swipe with a pickax, and turned to face his opponent. He charged the virus, leaping through the air and managing to delete the final Metool with little effort. It looks like this was a victory.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

Decoy: [1 Turns Left]

Victory!

Rewards: 170z
The claw on Random's hand disappeared. After which, he grabbed the zenny data, examining it shorty after he did so. "See? There are benefits to doing this kind of thing." He said with a sound of triumph in his voice. However, Phil was quick to end his supposed victory, "Hahaha, you act like that's alot of money. This is still a waste of time, in my opinion. Just find something useful already. Go check some side roads or something."

"...Fine, as you wish." Random let out with a sigh as he headed toward the nearest side-road. The decoy followed, but it'd disappear soon anyway.

[Ready for battle 2]

(I'll try to do better, one of the main reasons I came here was to improve my Rping quality.)
The distorted navi plodded along the net-roads, searching for another fight.

Sensing danger, Random rolled to the side, weapon ready as he avoided a cannon shot from a Cannondumb virus! There were two such viruses in the group, a Bunny virus accompanying them and bouncing cheerfully toward Random.

At any rate, they were getting Random's attention for something, but his battle routines had already initiated, no time for other stuff now.

...On another note, there seemed to be a ghost-like figure hanging around the viruses too....

--ENEMY--
CanoDumbA: 50 HP
Bunny: 50 HP
CanoDumbB: 50 HP
???: 30 HP

--TERRAIN--
100% Normal

--You--
Random.EXE: 90 HP

-BATTLE 2-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
"Phil! More viruses! These are stronger than the other ones... but... what's that other thing?" Random quickly alerted his operator to the imminent danger. A shiver went down his spine when he looked at the ghost-like thing. He had no idea what to expect. In fact, he nearly forgot to react when suddenly weapon data formed on his left hand.

"Here's a shotgun, try taking out the bunny-like one." Phil's voice came through to Random. "O-okay, I'll do my best" Random quickly fired the shotgun at it to hopefully remove it from the skirmish. After he did so, he let off a couple buster shots at a CanoDub virus. Lastly, he bounced to and fro to make himself harder to target.

He didn't attack the ghost-like "virus" yet, he wanted to see what it'd do.

Post Summary:
1) Firing Shotgun at Bunny (50 + Spread 1)
2) Firing Buster at CanoDub (1 damage x2)
3) Strategic movement, sidestepping back and forth
Random began his assault with a well aimed shotgun blast that shredded the Bunny in mid-hop. The virus was instantly deleted, vanishing in a puff of data. The shotgun blast spread toward the ghost-like virus, but it vanished before the buckshot could penetrate its body. The ghost reappeared seconds later. The Navi then took a potshot at one of the turrets, the buster shot striking the stationary virus, but doing little damage. The turret turned to fire a cannon shot of its own at Random, but the Navi was able to dodge away. However, the second turret fired as well, the shell colliding directly with Random's chest.

--ENEMY--
CanoDumbA: 48 HP
Bunny: DELETE
CanoDumbB: 50 HP
???: 30 HP

--TERRAIN--
100% Normal

--You--
Random.EXE: 70 HP
Random's eyes widened just before the shot hit, which led to to cough and clench his Navi symbol briefly before looking again at his targets. Phil grunted when he saw that his navi had taken more damage, but didn't say anything. It seemed Random hadn't accounted for both of the viruses, but only one. Also, the one strange.. thing, had avoided his attack with very little effort, although they hadn't intended to attack it yet anyway.

Trying to think of a better way to go about this, he decided upon trying to create his decoy yet again. He focused more on its appearance this time. It had a lines of indented dark grey every two inches of visible program data, with light grey in between. Its eyes were larger than that of a typical human eye, and were perfectly round. They were black with a red, solid circle in the middle that could be comparable to an iris. The height was 5' 4, the same as Random. At seemingly random intervals different parts of the external data that was it's appearance would seem to stretch out a few inches, as though it were trying to rip away from the decoy. Overall, it (hopefully) looked fairly similar to Random. However, he didn't focus on the details as much, such as the hands, feet, or other miscellaneous features.

When the clone had formed, he sent it forward in a dash toward the viruses while he himself crouched. It wasn't headed for a specific virus. The aim was to get in between the two cannon-like ones so that they would end up attacking themselves. Whether the speed to get there was fast enough, or if the decoy even worked this time, would determine what the pair's next action would be. If the decoy did manage to get to the two CanoDumbs before they fired, it would slide into a stop in between them.

Out of the corner of his eye, Random also watched the ghost-like data. He didn't want any surprises sneaking up on him, if he could help it.

--Turn Splice--
1) Create decoy. Lasts 3 turns, 2 TCD
2) Movement: Decoy attempts to get between the CanoDumbs while Random crouches.