Phew, their plan was successful. Zephyr had been a tad worried, since had it not, it would've been a VERY long fight at best. "It's quite fortunate that our plan worked, eh Ariel?"

"Yeah. If that hadn't worked, I might've made you just run away. Virus busting is fun and all, but I still have a life!"

"Indeed!" Now, let's see what they earned from this group..."Aha! It appears that chip data has made its way into our rewards!"

A picture of Cactikill showed up on Ariel's PET, along with a description of its chip, CactusBall. "Says here it's called CactusBall. You roll a Cactikill head towards an enemy, and hits it either 2, 3, or 4 times. Not exciting, but I guess we'll take whatever we can get!"

"At this point, any chip we obtain will help. We can worry about how amazing the chip is once we get more!...Speaking of amazing, how's the TV now?"

"Hmm..." Once more, the operator looked over to take a peek at the screen. "Wow! It's perfect now! I guess we got all the viruses causing the problem!"

"Excellent! I suppose there's no reason to remain, then."

"Nope. Jacking out!" Button press!

And after turning into a sky blue beam of light, ZephyrMan ascended to the cyberheavens, before vanishing...

(TO THE RW)