Gadget 'n' Nitro in ACDC

Starting off the battle, Nitro hurled a bomb into the foray, destroying one Bunny in the explosion that resulted. The other managed to evade it pretty easily as it bounced away. The Shotgun he fired next damaged two of the Melody, while the last bounced out of the way. Meanwhile, GadgetMan started to join in the action as well, throwing in one bomb, two bomb, thre- No, just two bombs. The first exploded in the Melody's face quite successfully, but the other bouncers managed to spot the explosive and leapt away swiftly. The Quake-bomb went down on the Spikey, but it spotted the ton-heavy weight and stepped out of the way. It did not anticipate the floor-cracking, however, and was now standing precariously on unstable footing. The Molotov cocktail thrown in afterwards didn't help much either, as the cracked terrain turned to lava.

It was then that the Melody started going into overdrive, and bounced everywhere at once. It really took the two by surprise, and they weren't able to get out of the way in time. (10x2) (10x2) The Bunny launched an electrical ring at GadgetMan, but he saw it coming and barely managed to leap away. Finally, the Spikey decided it was going to have some fun as well, and breathed out a fireball towards Nitro. The bomber was not as lucky to see the shot coming and took it in the face. Ouch. (15)

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: 45 HP (Lava)
MelodyA: DELETED
MelodyB: 30 HP
MelodyC: 80 HP
Spikey: 90 HP (Lava)

Terrain: 50% Normal, 50% Lava

Nitro.EXE: 100HP
GadgetMan.EXE: 130HP
Nitro's face was blackened by the Spikey's fireball. Pausing for a moment, Nitro wiped his face clean, then took stock of their current situation.
"So... we've got two viruses on lava and two on solid ground..." Nitro pondered. He then glanced over at Gadgetman, and suddenly, an idea popped into his head. He quickly jumped over to his partner, and began discussing his plan. "Alright, now this might seem nuts, but I've got a plan of attack that requires you to shoot me." Nitro paused. "Well, shoot at me. Chris, you and John are gonna want to pay attention too." Nitro then explained the idea to his partners.

"Alright, you all got it?" Nitro said. Without waiting for a response from anyone, he clapped his hands together and shouted "Great! Let's go!" Without missing a beat, Chris loaded the first of their Guards, which Nitro tossed face-down onto the surface of the lava. He then motined for Gadgetman to start moving, and recieved the second guard, holding it at a slight angle, intending to redirect an attack from Gadgetman towards one of the viruses. He then began watching Gadgetman executing his half of the plan.

Summary:
1: Guard1 thrown onto lava
2: Guard1 defending Nitro, redirect one attack from Gadgetman at MelodyB
-TURN SPLICE- (Leiquan, Mod)

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: 3

Gadgetman had executed his attacks and apart from a few hiccups, the results were pretty decent. Pleased with his work, the navi turned to see how his partner was holding up but before he could ask after him, Nitro was already formulating a hair-brained scheme.

After a brief explanation of the idea was posed, Gadgetman was left feeling a strange mixture of excitement and doubt, thinking through his part in the plan, the navi just had to ask, "Er, are you sure this is safe?", although his words fell on deaf ears as seconds later, Nitro seemed to be executing the plan and it was already too late for him to back out. Calling out to John, the navi's tone was less than confident, "I, er, need a cannon and a rageclaw...",

"Woah man, I didn't think you had it in you!", the man replied, whether he did not notice the navi's doubts or he wilfully chose to ignore them, he nevertheless sent the chips to the navi without delay, much to the receiver's dismay.

Hesitantly running towards the overturned guard chip, the makeshift boat seemed to wobble unsteadily as he boarded, the navi then proceeded to summon a rageclaw on one hand and a cannon on the other, "I really hope you know what you are doing...", he whimpered before biting the bullet. As the cannon shot was fired from the cannon towards the angled yellow shield held by Nitro, Gadgetman was instantly hit by the knockback of the cannon, sending him flying across the surface of the lava.

The shield boat skipped across the lava at amazing speeds, threatening to throw the navi of his footing if he was not cautious. Slowly turning to face the direction in which he was moving, he suddenly spotted the small bunny virus as it made its approach and without delay, Gadgetman held up the claw, poised to attack the virus as he passed it.

Actions
1) Board the overturned guard on the lava (Movement)
2) Fire the Cannon at Nitro's held shield, using knockback to propel the boat (40 DMG + knockback, null damage)
3) Rageclaw1 at BunnyB (40 slashing DMG, null B Acc, use 1/6)
Devising a... rather unorthodox method of attack, Nitro summoned up two Guards; one of them was for himself, the other for his ally. Gadgetman then pulled himself onto the Guard-shield like a little raft. He then fired a Cannon at Nitro's held-up shield, redirecting the attack towards one of the Melody. It completely did not expect the attack and was deleted instantly. The other Melody decided it did not like this at all, and pounced on Nitro. (20)

On the lava, currently riding a sick wave, GadgetMan pulled out a RageClaw and attempted to claw a Bunny as he passed by it, but missed. The Bunny fired on him as well, but also did not hit due to his high-speed makeshift raft. Unfortunately for GadgetMan, his little trip propelled him straight into the path of the Spikey, which exhaled a fireball in his direction. However, due to sheer luck, he managed to avoid the fireball somehow, leaving only parts of him singed in memory.

BunnyB: 40 HP (Lava)
MelodyB: DELETED
Spikey: 90 HP (Lava)

Nitro.EXE: 80HP (2 actions left)
GadgetMan.EXE: 130HP (Riding on Guard, Lava) (On a collision course for Spikey)
Nitro felt his partner's Cannon shot slam against his shield, then, as the shield dematerialized, he watched the attack rebound towards the Melody and delete it in one shot. He was too busy watching his plan come together, however, and the second virus slammed itself against him, leaving him in a daze. When the lights finally stopped dancing in front of his eyes, he saw his partner speeding toward the Spikey. "Shoot- hold on, Gadget, I gotcha covered!" Nitro shouted. He thought that there wasn't enough time for him to ask Chris for chips, so he did the next best thing: Nitro whipped up his buster and fired a stream of bombs at the virus, hoping to hit the virus before his partner did. It was better for Nitro to get a little singed than for his partner to get badly burned. Nitro then aimed at the ground, and fired his Healing Hand Grenade, patching up his accumulated cuts and bruises.

Summary:
-END TURN SPLICE-
3: Overheat at Spikey (100dmg + 15 Self dmg)(2tcd)
4: Healing Hand Grenade (60heal + Blast1)(2tcd)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: Used this turn
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
Molotov Cocktail: 3
Seeing his partner in trouble, Nitro got to work and fired a torrent of bombs towards the Spikey, hitting it dead-on and deleting it in a hailstorm of fire. After that he healed himself with... yet more bombs. Guy's weird like that, I don't know.

BunnyB: 40 HP (Lava)
Spikey: DELETED

Nitro.EXE: 125HP
GadgetMan.EXE: 130HP (Riding on Guard, Lava)
"You okay out there Gadget?" Nitro shouted over to his partner. "Try not to fall off that Guard, that lava is hot!" It was only after the words left his mouth that he realised the obviousness of his warning. It was Chris, however, that realized the issue that arised from Nitro's plan.

"Uhh... how's he gonna get out of the lava without getting hurt?"

"Well, he- uh..." Nitro searched for an explanation, but came up empty. "I really hadn't thought of that."

"So, you just put your partner in the middle of a dangerous situation."

"Well... Yes."

"Wow, you have a nasty habit of doing that, huh? Giving Phantasm away, throwing Tranum onto a FighterPlane, that whole situation at the Onsen-"

"Shhh, careful what you say, he could be working for the 'you know who', and if he is, he'd find out we were involved with the 'you know what'!" Nitro said in a hushed voice. Returning to his normal pitch, he continued. "Anyway, I guess I'll just have to push him ashore. But first, send me some chips, we should mop up the rest of these viruses."

"Alright, I'll send you the Cactball and the Rageclaw."

"Gotcha," Nitro said. He bowled his Cactball towards the Melody, then began running towards the lava. As he reached the edge, he dove headfirst into it, and began swimming towards the Bunny, staying just below the surface. As he drew nearer, the Rageclaw materialised, and he breached the surface of the lava, and slashed at the Bunny as he passed. Returning to below the surface of the lava, he swam over to his partner's position, and resurfaced just next to him.

"Hey," Nitro said. "Keep steady, I'm gonna push you back to the land." Nitro gripped the edge of the shield, and began kicking his legs, acting as a human motor to get his partner out of the lava.

Summary:
1: Cactball at Melody (20Wood x 2-4 hits)
2: Dive into Lava
3: Rageclaw at Bunny (40dmg + Slashing)
4: Push Gadgetman to shore

Cooldowns:
Overheat: 2
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
Molotov Cocktail: 2
"WOAAAHAHA!!!", screamed Gadgetman as he skated along the surface towards the approaching virus, although the plan had appeared to be a well thought out one at first, Gadgetman was seriously doubting his chances of leaving unscathed at the present moment. The previous attempt to swipe at the bunny virus had ended in disaster as the navi had to relinquish the weapon to the fiery depths to preserve his place on the shield, although he was faced with another, more pressing matter in the form of the spiky virus, however, before he could do anything about it, his partner had taken care of things with a hefty dose of explosives.

As the boat made its deceleration, Gadgetman let out a few sigh of relief, it took him a couple of moments to realise that he was now effectively stranded. "Err, John... I'm kind of stuck here...", the navi said nervously, rocking the shield ever so slightly to test its stability, "but I think I can use this as a platform to attack",

"As long as you're not gonna fall over and make an arse of yourself...", John replied as he picked out a few battlechips, "I'll send you the shotgun and the other cannon... Just don't go flying of again...", the chips did not take more than a moment before the navi had access to them, he then proceeded to hold up the shotgun towards the melody virus, kneeling in an awkward manor for support, he then fired a large slug in its direction. This move was followed up by a similar routine, instead this time with the cannon, although he himself absorbed the shock of the knockback to prevent any unwanted movement.

When the navi had finished using his chips, he was suddenly startled by Nitro who suddenly popped up from beneath the lava surface, however after the other navi had explained his purpose, Gadgetman was more than relieved, he did have one question to pose though, "If you can swim in lava, why didn't you go lava surfing?"

Actions
1) Steady self on Guard boat
2) Fire Shotgun at MelodyC (50 DMG, spread to BunnyB, null damage)
3) Fire Cannon at MelodyC (40 + knockback, null damage)
Throwing a Cactusball battlechip at the Melody made it quite angry, and it whacked itself into Nitro just as he jumped into the lava. (20) The bomber then swam over to Gadgetman, who he had so heroically (?) pushed into the middle of a lava pool. Oh, he slashed at a Bunny along the way too. GadgetMan tried to hold on to the Guard-raft for dear life as he shot at the Melody on shore, deleting it as well.

BunnyB: DELETED
MelodyC: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

Nitro.EXE: 105HP
GadgetMan.EXE: 130HP (Riding on Guard, Lava)

-- BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Nitro: 210z, 1 FXP
GadgetMan: 210z, 1 FXP
"Well..." Nitro said as he pushed the makeshift raft. Once agan, he was unable to come up with an answer. Nitro saw that some of the leftover data was floating in the lava. Once he felt the shield bump against solid ground, Nitro hoisted himself out of the molten terrain, then ran across it to get the data. He scooped it up, then ran back over to his partner's side. "Alright, you ready for more?"

"Actually, Nitro," Chris interjected. "I think it's time to call it quits."

"What?" Nitro was confused. "Why?"

"Because it's getting cold out, and I forgot my jacket," Chris explained.

"Alright, fine," Nitro huffed. He once again turned to his partner. "Sorry, mate, looks like I've got to go." He held out his hand for a parting handshake. "It's been great busting with you, we should do it again sometime." Nitro then produced what looked like a small business card. "Here's our email. Drop us a line if you want to bust again." Nitro took a few steps back as he began to feel his data transfer from the Net to his PET. "See you around!"

And with those parting words, Nitro disappeared in a flash of green light.

[NITRO JACK OUT]
Gadgetman was not cut out for lava and he knew it, as Nitro pushed him to the side of the lake the navi couldn't help but feel a little queasy, so much so that he did not even have the strength to reply to his partner who made a few quick sweeps before leaving. "J-J-John... I-I-I don't feel so good", Gadgetman groaned from his wobbly position, lacking even the strength to haul himself too land'

"Woah man you don't sound it either!", the man replied, he checked a few monitors that had drooped over the edge of the park bench, "I need to get you home, the scans don't look very pleasing", and before the navi could even utter a word of defiance, the navi and the reward data was scooped back into the PeT.

[Jack out]