Diagnostics run

Leaning back in the folds of his comfy sofa, John stretched his arms upwards and groaned slightly as he done so, relieving the tension he had built up over the past day, he was defiantly not in the mood for any more trouble but with a navi like his, trouble was never too far away. Holding the remaining two chips, one in each palm, John looked down at the PeT that rested on his lap, the remaining virii would take time to defeat unless the two of them came up with a plan, so he decided to consult the navi, "You have the Guard chip and the Rageclaw, what do you want to do?"

"Send me the Rageclaw", Gadgetman replied, he stood grounded on the spot prepared to take on the virii that stood ahead of him, "I have a plan!",

"I get the feeling I'm not going to like this", John replied as he rubbed the brow of his nose, "...What's the plan?",

"You'll see", The navi replied, a wry smile spreading upon his face, the kind that would have surely been accompanied by a look of contentment, had it not been for the navi's lack of eyes.

With a sigh of defeat, John relinquished the required chip to Gadgetman before returning to his position of relaxation, Gadgetman on the other hand was just preparing for the daring moves ahead. Waving his arms and moving around in a distracting manor, Gadgetman made every attempt possible to goad the Fishy into attacking him, he then formed the Rageclaw on his hand before leaping into the air towards the Fishy virus in an attempt to wrangle control.

Turn Splice!
1) Goad the Fishy into attacking (Fluff)
2) Try to jump onto the Fishy's back and hold on with the Rageclaw (40 slashing DMG, null B Acc, breaks after 6 swings)
Waving around like a madman with his silly antics, Gadgetman managed to get the attention of the Fishy, which subsequently proceeded to rush him. Without delay, the Navi hooked onto the Fishy's spiky exterior, and somehow managed to hold on for a few seconds. He wouldn't be staying on much longer if he didn't do something, though, as the Fishy started doing some barrel rolls!

-- OPPOSITION --
Fishy: 50 HP (Mounted) (Whirling around)
Spooky: DELETED
Powie A: DELETED
Powie B: 20 HP

-- TEST SUBJECT --
GadgetMan.EXE: 125 HP [RageClaw1 5/6 Use] (Warning: Unstable Grip!)
Gadget L.A.S.E.R.: 25 HP

-- SOLID GROUND --
95% Normal, 5% Cracked
"WOAHHHH!", Gadgetman exclaimed as he was thrown about like a ragdoll, the Fishy virus did not take too kindly to the sudden addition and appeared to be doing everything it could to remove the dead weight of the navi but Gadgetman was having none of this.

Attempting to grip the virus around the waste with his legs, Gadgetman used his remaining free hand to secure his position by flinging it around the front half of the viruses body, all the while uttering calming words into the its ear, trying to reassure it, "Easy girl, easy!".

While all of this was happening, the mounted cannon took its own chance to fire of a pot shot at the other virus, although with the current wild movements, whether it would actually land or not was anybody's guess.

Turn Splice!
3) Get a better grip/ Try to calm the Fishy down
* Fire Gadget: L.A.S.E.R at Powie B (15 elec DMG)
GadgetMan somehow managed to maintain his grip on the enraged bird virus. The Fishy's wild flailing was meant to force the Navi to the ground, but it served the second purpose of making GadgetMan nigh on unhittable by the remaining Powie virus. The Navi's soothing sounds were having little effect on calming the virus at it continued to try and shake him off. GadgetMan had just better hope that he could hold on as the Fishy was struggling to rise higher and higher into the air.

GadgetMan's mounted laser cannon zeroed in on the Powie and unleashed a sizzling blast of energy. However, the bucking Fishy threw off the cannon's aim and the energy bolt fizzled into the ground with little impact.

-- OPPOSITION --
Fishy: 50 HP (Mounted) (Rising)

-- TEST SUBJECT --
GadgetMan.EXE: 125 HP [RageClaw1 5/6 Use] (Warning: Unstable Grip!)

-- SOLID GROUND --
95% Normal, 5% Cracked
"Not good not good not good not good....", Gadgetman panicked repeatedly as he was thrown about by the rapid movements of the virus he clung desperately to, the slowly rising altitude adding yet another to the plethora of problems he already had on his plate. Without a clue as to what he should do next, coupled with the increasing danger, the navi quickly turned to his operator for advice, "What do I do, WHAT DO I DO!",

"Alright alright, calm down", John quickly replied, the man did not respond well to pressure and he was most definitely not in the mood for it. Leaning backwards with his hands clasped behind his head, John let out a rather loud and elongated sigh, the end of which seemed to move, without delay into an order for the stressed out navi, "...Ok, ok... From what I see, your best bet would be to weaken the Fishy, not enough to kill it, just enough to take the edge of its wild movements",

"O-Ok...", Gadgetman whimpered, an air of calm suddenly descended upon him, it appeared that the op's words had grounded him amidst a storm of self-doubt, focusing his attention on the virus beneath him, the navi followed the wild movements of the, looking for a pattern in its flow and as soon as he saw an opportunity, he swung his legs around the viruses waist.

Wasting no time after he had tried to secure his position, Gadgetman apologised to the virus with a loud, "Sorry...", before rearing upwards and pushing down, using his entire body weight onto the hilt of the claw like weapon, wincing in a sense of shared pain that he felt for the creature. After he had sufficiently damaged the Fishy, Gadgetman gripped the hold of the weapon and attempted to pull it in the direction of the other remaining virus, at the same time as he done this, the cannon on his shoulder attempted to fire another shot at the paper doll.

Actions
1) Grip the fishy virus with legs to become more stable
2) Drive the Rageclaw into the Fishy (40 slashing DMG, null B Acc, 5/6 uses left)
3) Attempt to steer the Fishy towards the PowieB
* Fire Gadget: L.A.S.E.R at Powie B (15 elec DMG)
Jamming his claw into the Fishy was the last straw for the virus, as it twisted around and went into a nosedive. At the last minute, it made a 90 degree turn, and corkscrewed, giving Gadgetman's face a taste of floor at somewhere nearing a couple hundred kilometers per hour. (15) This, of course, was enough to throw him off, and the Fishy went off rocketing towards the sky again. The Powie, seeing the opportunity, leapt up into the air to get a hit in, but accidentally hit its comrade in the process! In the confusion, Gadgetman's shoulder cannon had fired, but its aim was still off.

-- OPPOSITION --
Fishy: 10 HP (Rising)

-- TEST SUBJECT --
GadgetMan.EXE: 110 HP [RageClaw1 4/6 Use]

-- SOLID GROUND --
95% Normal, 5% Cracked
A load audible groan could be heard from Gadgetman as he sat up from the painful position he had found himself, the impromptu dismount from the fishy virus had not been the best move he could have made, thankfully he had ended up in one piece, although looking a little worse for wear he would not be put of by a few more cuts and bruises.

"Ah-ah-ah....", the navi repeated as he slowly climbed to his feet, a distinct tone of pain could be heard in his voice, the kind usually reserved for those who tend to avoid it, "Owwwhhhh...", was the sigh of relief that accompanied the figure as he finally finished stretching his back out, "Ok! I don't think I hurt anything important, what do the monitors say John?",

"The monitors say if you do that again, I'm going to dismantle you", John answered with a deadpan tone of voice and facial expression to match,

"Heh, that's funny John but seriously", the navi replied, unsure as to how he should reply in the circumstance, although his doubts about whether the man was joking or not were answered immediately,

"I was being serious", the reply came, without a single change to either his expression or voice, this was a good cue for the navi that he should just quit while he was ahead and he done just that.

Checking the shoulder mounted cannon for any damage he may have sustained, the navi was quite pleased to find that the weapon was in surprisingly good shape for the amount of damage he himself had sustained, "How can you still be so robust inspite of your composite materials?", he pondered out loud, "I must test your strength when I next have lab access...", his outwards thinking was cut short when he remembered the talks he had had about talking to inanimate objects, and how is appeared strange to others, instead he sent his thoughts directly to the cannon, ordering it to fire at the rapidly rising fishy virus.

After he let the cannon do it's bit, hoping for better results now he was firmly rooted to the ground, the navi gripped the claw like weapon he held, checking for any possible damage it had sustained, although it appeared to be primarily un-phased by its previous use, a few hairline cracks were beginning to appear along the claws, Gadgetman knew they would not need to hold out for much longer so he was not worried.

Running headlong towards the other airborne foe, Gadgetman reached only close to halfway before taking a great leap, rageclaw first at the Powie, putting all his strength into a hit that he believed could be the decider of the battle if it were to connect.

Actions
*Fire Gadget: L.A.S.E.R at Fishy (15 elec DMG)
1) Run towards PowieB
2) Jump in the air towards PowieB
3) Rageclaw at PowieB (40 slashing DMG, null B Acc, 5/6 uses left)
[Bumpity]
The Gadget Laser blasted the Fishy out of the air while the Powie bounced around and around as Gadgetman dashed toward it, brandishing his Rageclaw menacingly as he leapt into the air, grabbed the virus, and smacked it down on the ground, where it dissolved into itty-bitty data fragments.

-- OPPOSITION --
Fishy: LASER'D
Powie B: SMASHED

-- TEST SUBJECT --
GadgetMan.EXE: 110 HP [RageClaw1 4/6 Use]

-- SOLID GROUND --
95% Normal, 5% Cracked

-VICTORY-
GET: Quake1, 390z
"Excellent!", the navi announced as he lifted the digital representation of the new chip data into the air, "John! Look, look!", Gadgetman shouted in excitement as he looked over his shoulder towards the general area he assumed the Op viewed him from, although to his surprise, when he turned back to see the chip again, it was nowhere to be seen,

"I don't really feel like battling anymore, I think we should call it quits for today",

"But i just wanted to analyse it for a few more minute...", Gadgetman replied dejectedly as he kicked gently at the ground,

"There's no point in testing when you're tired, it may interfere with the results you know", John replied, knowing the right buttons to press in order to get his navi on board,

"I guess your right", the navi replied, exactly as expected "Can't wait to try this baby out", continuing rather more enthusiastically,

"Don't say that",

"What?",

"Baby, it doesn't suit you...",

"O-ok...", Gadgetman replied before his OP jacked him out.

[Jack out]