Blazeman's Retry

(Alright, im ready for battle 3.)
A row of guns pops up from the floor and stops Blazeman before he can continue any further. Also, there happens to be one of those pointy green viruses that flies around really fast.

CanoDumbA: 50 HP
CanoDumbB: 50 HP
CanoDumbC: 50 HP
Fishy: 90 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Blazeman.EXE: 100 HP

[Battle 3 - Begin!]
"Alright, three Cannon-guys and some kind of fish. Can you tip me on these guys?" Cole asked Blazeman.
"Lets see..The cannon guys are called CanoDumbs. They never move, they just stay in one place. Their attacks are basicly like Cannons, only weaker. The fish-like ones are called Fishys. These guys are a bit tricky, because when they come in contact in your row, they dash at you. The better the version, the more the dashes. They give out a cool chip called a "DashAttack" that I think you will like." Blazeman said to Cole while making sure he didn't come in contact with the Fishies and Canodumbs.
"Then stop talking and start busting! ZapRing1, IN!"
Blazeman then waited til the Fishy was in the row he was in, and before the Fishy could dash at him, he fired his Zap Ring at the Fishy.
"Go, SHOTGUN IN!"
Blazeman then fired his gun at the Fishy. He knew a Canodumb was behind the Fishy, so he knew it probably was going to be a Double Delete for him.
"AquaNeedle1, IN! Lets kick some butt!"
Blazeman then threw 3 needles into the air, and then pointed at the last Canodumb. The needles were then directed to hit that Canodumb right in the face if it had a face hopefully.

Action 1: ZapRing1 (Target: Fishy) (-40 Stun damage)
Action 2: Shotgun (Target: Fishy) (-50 Splash damage)
Action 3: AquaNeedle1 (Target: CanoDumbC) (-20x3 Aqua Damage)
The Fishy posed no problem as the Zapring kept it in place while the Shotgun finished the job. It also managed to splash and strike down one of the cannons behind it, resulting in a double delete as Blazeman had predicted. Another CanoDumb was brought down with an AquaNeedle leaving only one left. It fired at Blazeman, connecting with its shot and dealing some minor damage to the navi.

CanoDumbA: 50 HP
CanoDumbB: DELETED
CanoDumbC: DELETED
Fishy: DELETED

Blazeman.EXE: 80 HP
"Am I scared, Cole?" Blazeman said, while grinning at the Canodumb.
"Yes, you are very scared." Cole said with a sarcastic tone.
"Good. Time for a bit of HP replenishing, along with a powerful shot. Drain Flare, ACTIVATE!"
Blazeman then lobbed a bomb with fire in it at the Canodumb,so Blazeman could get some more health.
"Time to use the Canodumb's attacks against it! Cannon, IN!"
Blazeman then fired a simple cannon at the Canodumb, attempting to kill it.
"Just in case it survived that flurry of attacks, which it probably wouldn't, I will just dodge down."
"Good thinking, Blazeman."
Blazeman then took a step to the down.

Action 1: Drain Flare (-15 Drain) (Target: CanoDumbA Pretty obvious,right?)
Action 2: Cannon (-40) (Target: Take a guess. *AKA CanodumbA*)
Action 3: Dodge to the down.
The drain flare heals a little of Blazeman's injuries and his Cannon finishes off the virus. Some zenny are left behind after the fight.

CanoDumbA: DELETED
CanoDumbB: DELETED
CanoDumbC: DELETED
Fishy: DELETED

Blazeman.EXE: 95 HP

[Battle 3 - Victory!]

Get: 400z
"400 zenny! Thats a nice amount. Right Cole?" Blazeman said to Cole.
"Bu..." Cole said in objection.
"But I wanted a battlechip. I KNOW. You have said that every time we get no battlechips."
Cole then just zipped his lip, muttering.
"Anyways, lets get an easy battle. And I hope we don't run into the Spikeys and Mettaurs."
"Fine, go. I will wait here, eating pretzels and drinking soda. Alert me when there are viruses."
"*in mind* Lazy McLazy..."

So Blazeman (And not Cole aka Lazy McLazy) set off to find more viruses for battlechips, zenny, and blood.. He hoped that a prophecy would save him making him the awesomest navi ever he would encounter an easy virus.
((Please say that you're ready for the next battle at the end of the post. It makes things easier for us mods to detect which thread needs modding or not.))

Like a ghost haunting him from the past...BlazeMan came across the same group of virus he fled from the last time! The viruses immediately recognized his face and literally smirked at his face, fully knowing that they will have another easy win...What are you going to do now? Prove them wrong!

-Front-
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

-Behind Metool Group-
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP

Blazeman.EXE: 95 HP

-BATTLE FOUR, START!-
(Sorry, I forgot about that.)

"COLE!! ITS THEM!
"Oh no..not again.."
"Its you...I will NOT FAIL THIS TIME! RARGH!" Blazeman said, while getting into a serious battle position.
*Play FFIV: Final Boss Zeromus theme*
"SET LAVA GO!"
Blazeman punched the ground, while lava shoots spit from the ground, producing lava.
"Lets go! AquaNeedle1, IN!"
"AquaNeedle1 SET! EXECUTE!"
Blazeman then threw the 3 needles at the first Spikey, knowing that it would do good damage against it.
"Ok! Guard1, IN!"
"Guard1, SET! EXECUTE!"
Blazeman then hid himself in a Metool shield, waiting for the results of the battle.

Action 1: Activate SetLava
Action 2: Use AquaNeedle1 (Target: SpikeyA) (-40x3 Damage due to weakness)
Action 3: Use Guard1 (Up to 60 Reflect damage)

P.S Epic Zeromus Music here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Co5ByJQ0wQ
((This is a reminder that your chance of success and failure is based on how well you roleplay.

So far, the way that you have been doing things is highly frowned upon. This includes, but is not limited to:
-striking out and minimizing text in attempts at humour
-including too many out-of-character (OOC) comments
-adding in unnecessary points in your summary

The descriptions of your actions are also poor and you should seriously consider reviewing your work before you post. If you do, the rewards you receive will increase as well. So far, mods have been extremely lenient with you, but consider this fair warning for the future.

If you have trouble figuring out how to roleplay better, please look into the threads made by our other members. You do not need to write pages and pages of work like certain people, but any improvements you can make would be appreciated.))
(Ok.... Sorry about that. Im ready to continue my duel.)
Blazeman's lava didn't spread out particularly far, only sweeping beneath the two Metools before stopping just short of the Spikeys. Two of the three AquaNeedles struck the Spikey they had been launched at with only one missing as the virus shuffled away. Another Spikey's fireball was stopped by Blazeman's guard before it sent back a shockwave that pierced through one Metool and the Spikey itself. The Metool then fired a shockwave back just as the Guard fell apart, dealing some minor damage to the navi.

-Front-
MetoolA: 35 HP [lava]
MetoolB: 5 HP [lava]

-Behind Metool Group-
SpikeyA: 10 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 60 HP

Terrain: 65% Normal, 35% Lava

Blazeman.EXE: 85 HP
"Currently, it looks such a piece of cake,right Cole?"
"Yeah, I dunno why we even ran from these babies!"
"Cause, the metools took us by surprise."
"Oh, right. Lets take them down this time! ZapRing1, IN!"
"Lets do this.

Blazeman then got out a gun that fired rings of electricity. He pointed it at the 2nd Spikey, and then fired the shot.

"Combo attack! SHOTGUN, IN!"
"EXECUTE!"

Blazeman then fired a round of his shotgun at the 2nd spikey, hoping it would hit the last Spikey that might have gotten in front of it, or behind it.

"Time to dodge the fireballs and shockwaves."

Blazeman then simply took a step to the up. Pretty simple, Blazeman thought.

Action 1: Fire Zapring (Target: SpikeyB) (-40 Stun)
Action 2: Fire Shotgun (Target: SpikeyB) (-50 Splash)
Action 3: Dodge to the up.
Blazeman fired a ZapRing which soared over the helmets of the Metools, which then hit a Spikey squarely in the face. The Spikey was unable to retaliate due to the powerful electricity causing it's mobility programs to become unstable. One of the Metools retaliated by firing a shockwave towards Blazeman. Though the attack was successful, the lava proved too much for the small virus and was deleted.

The shockwave struck Blazeman as he tried to fire his shotgun, which caused the shot to go wide, and clipped one of the Spikeys; which was deleted. The remaining mobile Spikey and Metool viruses launched attacks at Blazeman. He was able to awkwardly step over the shockwave as it approached, but left himself completely open to the Spikey's attack, which hit him square in the chest.

-Front-
MetoolA: 30 HP [lava]
MetoolB: DELETED

-Behind Metool Group-
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 50 HP [Stunned]

Blazeman.EXE: 45 HP
"Ok, its official, we are gonna maybe die if we don't GET OUT OF HERE!!"
"Shouldn't we get an emergincy jack out? It would be easier."
"And lose Zenny/Battlechips!? I don't think so! LETS GET OUT OF HERE!"
"Maybe you should get health, it will help ya."
"Maybe your right. Drain Flare, GO!

Blazeman lobbed a minibomb with shadow fire coming out of it at the first Mettaur. He then proceeded to run the **** away from the deadly viruses that were about to kill him.

"Man,I hope I get out..They did like,40 damage to me! And I don't want to lose a battlechip! ;_;"
"I know! Imagine,if we lost a battlechip,we would lose a life,AND a Signature Attack Point upgrade!"

Action 1: Drain Flare (Target: MetoolA)
Action 2: GTFO
Action 3: Please can I GTFO?
Blazeman managed to drain some HP from the Metool, but he quickly had enemy fire stream towards him as he attempted to escape. The Metool splashed down into the lava, which damaged it's hide, but sent a shockwave towards the fleeing Navi. The shot went wide, but there was more to come.

The Spikey shook off it's stun, and looked over towards it's comrade before they both began to attack in unison. They both fired simultaneously as their shots converged on Blazeman and hit him in the back. He was saved by his undershirt, but the three remaining viruses were gunning for him.

-Front-
MetoolA: 10 HP [lava]

-Behind Metool Group-
SpikeyB: 50 HP

Blazeman.EXE: 1 HP [Warning: Health Critical]
"...This is it, Cole. Either we make it out alive, or we make it out alive with less zenny/battlechips."
"We can make it. There is still hope, Blazeman."
"Cole, I wanted to say..Im sorry for attracting those viruses in the first place. Maybe if I just kept my mouth shut.."
"Its ok, Blazeman. There is still hope! Run like you have never run before! GO GO GO!!"
"Alright! LETS GO FOR IT!"

Blazeman ran as fast as he could, through CyberTrees and Pitholes, he ran in fear that the Spikeys and Mettaurs would catch him, and take away his battlechips or zennys. Or worse: both. Blazeman hoped the Spikeys or Metools would get distracted by something, and then they would leave him alone.

Action 1-3: Flee!
((These battles are not in a Grid-System, it is more of an open field style battle system, which allows full range of movement. I assume you thought that by saying "dodge to the up/down." If you looked at the rules, you would have already known this.))

Blazeman ran as fast as he could, and by some miracle, he managed to shake off the viruses. Blazeman survived, but only just barely.

Battle End

-Front-
MetoolA: Out of Range

-Behind Metool Group-
SpikeyB: Out of Range
SpikeyC: Out of Range

Blazeman.EXE: 1 HP [Warning: Health Critical] [FLED]