Nate Spark and Nephilim.EXE

Operator

Name: Nate Spark
Appearance: Fairly tall, at 6'1", with black, buzz cut hair. Blue eyes. Normally wears a white hoody and khaki cargo pants.
Personality: After recent trauma, Nate suffers from amnesia of the events following his battle with the CyBeast Riccio. Now he keeps more to himself, only opening up to those close to him. His old outgoing attitude still shines through here and there. Often acts immature when arguing with Nephilim, like a child who can't get what he wants.
PET Modifications: White with maroon and light blue trim.

NetNavi

Name: Nephilim.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Break
Appearance: A human Navi, with a medium build. He wears silver armor that covers most of his body, with maroon and light blue trim. The armor looks almost like medieval plate armor, only edgier and smaller. Has a faceguard that covers his mouth, nose, and ears, but leaves his red eyes and shoulder length brown hair exposed. On his back is a jetpack with almost airplane-like wings attached.
Personality: Has a strong sense of justice, but sometimes goes to extreme measures to put criminals in their place. Is not easily persuaded and often becomes the main influence on Nate in critical situations.
Custom Weapon: Normal buster, though gun-themed chips are mounted on his right shoulder.
Signature Attack: Heaven's Falling- Nephilim raises his hands upwards, and fireballs fall from the sky, causing 6 hits of 10 damage. Fire element. 4 turn Cooldown.

Legacy Items:
2 HP Memories
3 Battle chips: Thunder, HeatShot, Sword

Methinks that's about right.
Looks awesome. I have no power to accept, but I think you'll go through just fine.
Just add more. The descriptions are all-around too short.
Also, if I remember correctly, you were on RE:CN, so you can get legacy items as well. Go here for details: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...p?showtopic=277

And also, I'm tired so I'm probably missing it, but how does he attack exactly if he doesn't have a custom weapon?
Well that's a nifty little bonus. Cool.

And for the Custom Weapon, it's just supposed to be a normal buster shot/charge shot. I guess I'll edit that in.
Edited.
60 damage and fire element for 4 cooldown stretches the cap, but I think it's okay.