Searching in the net!

GIGAMAN!Are you hurt?!?!?!?!?! said Giannis!

All of them are gonna pay!If i don't find a buyer for our programms i will be in ACDC for years!Until i find one!Let's go for the next idiot virus!Let's use the Shotgun Battlechip!

Roger!!!

Shotgun Battlechip Slot In!

The shotgun appeared on Gigaman's hand!His body was in pain from all the damage he had taken!But he was determined to win against those viruses!

LET'S GO!Time to delete the next one.I WILL NOT BE BEATEN!!!I'll prepare the Sword Combo in case the shotgun misses!SWORD COMBO!!!!!!!!!

The whole net was shaking from the energy!!!!!!!
EAT IT IN YOUR FACE!!!

Summary:
Shotgun:OldStoveB(50 damage + splash)
Sword Combo:OldstoveB(40 damage)
Dodge
((Just to clarify, both your signature attacks should be 1 Turn Cool Down since both of them doesn't go over the 40 point limit. Make sure to change it~. Also, we would appreciate it if you could at least detail how the attack played through.))

The shotgun slug popped out when the trigger was pulled, making a trail of smoke as it flew in the air. The shells flew right towards the virus groups and shot right through the Oldstove along with the Champu nearby. The virus was deleted, leaving the navi without a target for his next attack and prepared to dodge. However, within the small gap of him momentarily stopping his attack, the surviving Oldstove breathed out a powerful inferno onto the navi!

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: 50 HP
Champu: 10 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Gigaman.EXE: 55 HP [Sword Combo Unspent!]
NO!!This time you are logging out Gigaman!said Giannis

Don't dare do that or else i won't be your netnavi anymore!I will fight!

Ok!I belive in you!You are my netnavi.And you are my friend too!Let's do this!!

Rageclaw Battlechip Slot In!

The rageclaw appeared on Gigaman's hand.His whole net body was in pain.But he wouldn't surrender even if he was deleted!

Now you'll see!You haven't seen my full power yet!This rageclaw will destroy the last OldStove!Then i will deal with the other virus!And guess what!My GigaBeam is ready!!!!!!Go away!!!!!!

Gigaman launched the rageclaw with the GigaBeam together!The shots of the rageclaw combined with the green laser the Gigabeam were an outstanding attack!Then he was ready to dodge the enemy's next attack!

Summary:
Rageclaw:OldStoveC(40 damage + slashing)
GigaBeam:OldStoveC(20 damage)
Dodge
((bump))

((sorry about the hi!))
The Oldstove was impaled by a ROCKET PUNCH and the Champu went in for another one-two combo, but it was only able to land one solid hit before GigaMan took off.

OldstoveC: DELETED
Champu: 10 HP

Gigaman.EXE: 45 HP
Ok!We will finish off the last virus and then everything will be back to normal!said Giannis!

Cannon Battlechip Slot In!

The cannon appeared on Gigaman's hand.In his eyes you could see the expression of pain!But he didn't want to give up.He would win the last Champu no matter what!You haven't got much hp left.So i'll finish you off with one blast!FIRE!!!!!!!!BYE-BYE!
The cannon blasted a large shot that headed towards the last Champu!

Summary:
Cannon:Champu(40 damage + knockback)
Dodge
Gigaman fired his cannon, and the round managed to hit the relatively quick virus. The cannon round punched a hole in the virus's side, and it fell to the ground. The Champu fragmented as it fell, and only dusted the floor with bits of viral data.

Victory

OldstoveC: DELETED
Champu: DELETED

Gigaman.EXE: 45 HP
Reward: 200z