Searching in the net!

Gigaman:I am in Giannis!
Giannis:Good job!Now let's find a buyer for those programms that i sell.
Gigaman:Ok!
((You need to post your navi and op profiles in the appropriate forums within the Information Databases section and put links to them in your signature.

You will be modded when that happens.))
How can i do this?Help me please!
((Make a new thread here, and put all of your Navi Information there. Then you make a thread here, and put all of your NetOp info there. Once you do, link those two threads to your signature, so other members (especially mods) can see your Navi/NetOp's information.))
The story continues as Gigaman stops in ACDC center.
Giannis:Let's find a buyer for our programms.
Gigaman:Roger!
Gigaman started his search for a Navi to sell his programs, but his search was interrupted when he saw a trio of domed objects in the distance. He ran over to investigate, and realized those objects were actually the helmets of 3 Metool viruses. His footsteps woke the sleeping Metools, and as they noticed the navi standing there, they scrambled to ready their pickaxes.

Viruses Identified!

MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Gigaman.EXE: 100HP

-(Battle #1: Sleepy Mets! Ready, Fight!)-
"Let's battle!"
Ok!

Giannis said seriously to his netnavi, "We can't let them beat us.Let's go.Cannon Battlechip Slot in!"
Thanks Giannis.
Gigaman pulled his cannon up in the net sky.His eyes grew strong as he remembered the promise to Giannis' mom.The center was very big so he could move freely.
Gigaman shouted with his eyes filled with rage.
We won't let down your Mom Giannis.FIRE!!!!!!!

"Shotgun Battlechip Slot In."
My shotgun is prepared. Eat it in your face Metool.
The shotgun goes into Gigaman's hand. His heart was pounding from the stress.
I am one of the strongest netnavis in the world. I won't lose from a piece of garbage like you. Go away and be deleted. SHOOT.
Gigaman fired his shotgun towards the second Metool.
Giannis sloted in the rageclaw chip!For our final action.Rageclaw Battlechip Slot In he said.
Gigaman called out to the Metools.
Go away stupid Metools. What do you want from us? You want to get killed it so badly tiny stupid things? I am letting you know that i won't be defeated so easily! SLASH!!!!!!
The rageclaw grew from Gigaman's hand and he run towards his opponent to slash him!

Summary:
Cannon: MetoolA (40 damage + knockback)
Shotgun: MetoolB (50 damage + Splash)
Rageclaw: MetoolC (40 damage + slashing)
Gigaman pointed his cannon towards the first metool, and fired a powerful energy round, which punched a hole through the Metool's body and destroyed it completely. He then wielded his shotgun and fired a blast of shot towards the 2nd Metool. The third metool quickly retreated underneath it's helmet, just in time to protect itself from Gigaman's rageclaw.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40HP [Underneath Helmet] ((The Metool cannot be damaged while hidden under it's helmet))

Gigaman: 100HP
That coward got under it's helmet to protect itself from my rageclaw!Now what should we do Giannis?

Giannis thought for a moment and then he replied at his netnavi:Let's use the Rageclaw Battlechip to flip it over.Then it will not be able to attack and you'll finish it off.

Well,you are a GENIUS!Ok,let's do this!

Rageclaw Battlechip slot in!

Gigaman's eyes became red once again!The rageclaw suddenly appeared on his left hand.
Now i will finish you coward!!!Time to join your friends!Eat my rageclaw.
SLASH!!!!

In case he is flipped use the Rageclaw Battlechip again to finish him!!!
Ok Giannis.Don't worry.That stupid virus will die.And in case the second time my Rageclaw miss i will use the Sword Combo,one of my signature attacks.

All right Gigaman!Let's finish this!!!!!!
IT'S TIME FOR THE SWORD COMBO!!!!!!!!My sword will slash you into your face idiot Metool.

Gigaman power started increasing rapidly.The whole ground was shaking and with the rageclaw the Gigasword also appeared.
I am ready to finish you off foolish virus!!!

Summary:
Rageclaw: MetoolC (try to flip it over)
Rageclaw: MetoolC (40 damage + slashing)
Sword Combo: MetoolC (40 damage)
Gigaman pounced on the metool, and jammed his claws underneath the met's helmet. With a simple flick, he flipped the met on it's lid, and easily struck it down with a slash from above. The metool then disappeared in a cloud of data, leaving Gigaman alone on the battlefield.

Viruses Deleted

MetoolC: DELETED

Reward: 100z
Gigaman arrived in the center of the ACDC net.There were many stores that were selling different kinds of things.

We might find someone to buy our programms here!Finally we will help your mom Giannis.Let's continue searching for a buyer.

Gigaman walked around and he was very impressed from all those stores around him.

Isn't it very nice here Gigaman?Giannis said

You bet!But we have no time for daydreaming.We must a find a buyer for our programms.There are many netnavis in here!Someone will be able to buy them!
I'll keep searching!

((Ready for Battle #2))
Gigaman continued through the network, but he quickly stopped as a trio of metools appeared, and they were surrounding a round, walking tank virus. The Beetank pointed it's barrel towards Gigaman, and the Metools readied their pickaxes.

Viruses Identified

MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP
BeeTank: 50HP

-(Battle #2: Mets and Tanks! Ready, Fight!)-
Oh no!Not again,Giannis shouted!!!!!

This time,i will bust them for good.They will regret challenging me!!

Let's delete the metools first!!!

Cannon Battlechip Slot In
Rageclaw Battlechip Slot in
Shotgun Battlechip Slot In

The battlechips appeared on Gigaman's hands.Gigaman pointed his cannon towards the first Metool and he shooted!
Eat this.You must be honored that you are the first to be deleted!!!SHOOT!!!!!!

Then the Rageclaw battle chip appeared!Gigaman looked at the chip with proud and then with his eyes filled with joy ran to slash the 2nd virus!
Eat this you piece of garbage.Be deleted and let me finish my business!!!!!SLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally the Shotgun Battlechip appeared too.
Gigaman's eyes were not filled with joy this time.The rage was overflowing withing his eyes as he prepared to shoot the 3rd Metool with the shotgun!
You will be the last one of the Metools to be deleted.Eat this in your face!SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary:
Cannon:1st Metool(40 damage + knockback)
Rageclaw:2nd Metool(40 damage + slashing)
Shotgun:3rd Metool(50 damage + Splash)
Gigaman blasted the closest Metool with a cannon, and then shifted his focus to the other Metool before he slashed it with his clawed hand. Finally, he used his shotgun on the final metool and blasted it into tiny bits of data. The Beetank, with its posse of Metools destroyed, fired a bomb at Gigaman. The bomb smacked Gigaman in the chest and exploded.

BeeTank: 50HP

Terrain: 95% Normal 5% Cracked [centered around Gigaman]

Gigaman.EXE: 90HP
GIGAMAN?!?!Are you alright?Giannis shouted

I am alright!But this virus won't be Ok for long!Let's finish him now!!!

Rageclaw Battlechip Slot In!

The rageclaw chip loaded onto Gigaman's hands and he ran towards the virus to hit him.He was in pain from the last him but he continued to fight with his courage to guide him on his way!
You are gonna die.SLASH!!!!!!

And don't worry if the rageclaw doesn't lose all your hp!I will prepare the Giga Beam and The Sword Combo to finish you off!!!!!!!!!!Hyyyyyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The whole ACDC center was shaking from Gigaman's power!!!!

TIME TO FINISH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS ENDS NOW!!!!!!!

Summary:
Rageclaw:Beetank(40 damage + slashing)
Gigabeam:Beetank(20 damage)
Sword Combo:Beetank(40 damage)

Gigaman shrugged off the damage and opened up on the Beetank with his entire arsenal of signature attacks and melee weaponry. Needless to say, the Beetank succumbed to the barrage of fire.

Viruses Deleted

BeeTank: DELETED

Terrain: 95% Normal 5% Cracked [centered around Gigaman]

Reward: Guard1
OOOf.We managed to beat them!said Giannis.But are you hurt Gigaman?I can log you out if you want!
No i am fine!We must find a buyer for our programms don't forget it!Let's keep searching!There are so many navis i here!Someone would like to buy our pc programms!We must not let down your mom Giannis!Don't forget it!

You are right,Giannis said.Let's keep searching!

((Ready for Battle#3))
Gigaman continued through the network, but then felt something odd. The temperature around him started to rise. He looked behind him, and saw the glowing, mouth-like grills of a trio of Oldstove viruses, and the Champu behind them pulled its red, glove-covered fists into a fighting stance.

Viruses Identified

OldstoveA: 50HP
OldstoveB: 50HP
OldstoveC: 50HP
Champu: 60HP

-(Battle #3: Turning up the heat. Ready, Fight!)-
Well how many viruses are here in ACDC net anyway?,said Giannis

Do not worry!I am gonna beat the crap out of them!

No Gigaman,you are injured!You can't fight all those viruses!!!!!

Yes i can!This isn't your bussiness

Ok!We'll do this together!First let's delete the first virus!

Rageclaw Battlechip Slot In

The rageclaw appeared on Gigaman's hand!Full of rage he roared loudly and then he standed still looking at the virus!

Go away you stupid virus.Can't you see i am busy?Except if you want to get deleted so badly!!!SHOOT!!!!
And in case you are not deleted you'll eat my GigaBeam in your face!GIGA BEAM!!!!!!!
Next i have to defend myself so i don't get hit!I'll try to dodge them!!

Summary:
Rageclaw:OldstoveA(40 damage+slashing)
GigaBeam:OldstoveA(20 damage)ta
Dodge
Gigaman slashed the oldstove virus, but failed to take the virus down. However, he finished off the virus with a beam attack. The other two Oldstoves opened their grills and fired two streams of flames towards Gigaman. He managed to jump out of the way, but he jumped directly into the path of the champu. He was quickly met with a pair of fiery punches from the champu virus.

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 50HP
OldstoveC: 50HP
Champu: 60HP

Gigaman.EXE: 70HP