Faded Memories

[[WH-BUMP]]
Even if Validus was to get in the perfect position, there was no way to link his flamethrower with the Melody and the Miner due to their distances away. So, reluctantly, the navi fired it flamethrower to char the poor hopping viruses. He then followed the attack with the Rageclaw, swooping the Melody off the ground and bashed it against its own type, deleting one of them! Rhea was careful, trying not to get hit, but she quickly turned fierce as she swiped two viruses out of commission!

In the end, there was three viruses standing and the Melody attacked Validus and the Fishy attacked Rhea. Validus wasn't so lucky as he got smoothed by the virus and Rhea with her expert swordsmanship dodged the incoming attack with no problem. The miner on the side of the battle slowly dug himself into the ground and popped out like nothing happened...What did he just do?

MelodyA: DELETED
MelodyB: 10
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
FishyA: 90
FishyB: DELETED
Miner: 20

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Trap

Validus: 105 HP
Rhea: 100 HP
Tsujsa was suddenly stunned by Camillia's sudden rebuttal, but he was also glad. It seemed that she still had some of the spirit left in her before the accident. Aplogizing, he turned his attention back onto the battle going on right now.

"How're you holding up?"
"Took a hit, nothing major. But the minelayer virus did something. I suggest we now switch to static attacks."
"Good idea, that way we won't step on the nasty surprise. Let's finish them off before they can lay a hand on us." Tsujsa remarked as he slotted in a cannon chip. Validus's weapon changed into a rifle with a larger barrel. The Navi took aim and fired a shot at the weakened Melody virus.

"That should take care of it. Now for the other one..." Validus muttered. He flipped a switch on his weapon that changed it into it's original shape. The weapon emitted a white glow and a soft humming could be heard as Validus depressed the trigger. Then, as the humming became a growl, he released the trigger, and a laser beam was expelled from the weapon's barrel, going straight for the Paper-Airplane-like virus.

"I'm sending you a guard chip. Be prepared for any counterattacks, Validus." Tsujsa said as he slotted in the guard chip. The weapon changed it's form again, this time, the barrel of the weapon disappeared and in it's place was a large, domed shield protruding from where the barrel would've been.

Summary of attacks:
1. Cannon - MelodyB - 40 dmg
2. Signature Attack - Fishy - 40 dmg
3. Guard chip
Though Camillia might have lost some of her edge, her perception was as sharp as ever... somehow. "I see three left, Rhea. Proceed with caution." Damn, she always wanted to say that. It felt so damn cool. Of course, Rhea once again was silent about that, herself preoccupied by a fish virus charging right up to her.

Rhea stared the Fishy that had engaged her, and she immediately took advantage of the situation by swinging her claw at the gliding virus, catching herself as she finished the swipe to swing it again. Just as she expected, her blows broke her chip-based weapon, just in time as she stepped backwards to allow Validus space for his cannon fire. Taking her eyes off the cannon shell that flew at the Fishy's way, she turned to eye the miner, catching every word that her partner Navi had exchanged with his operator beforehand.

"Engaging the miner. I recommend projectile weapons," Rhea said, stealing a glance to see how Validus was doing. He was a good partner, though she might have something to say about his ability to act on his own accord too much as if he was the only one in battle that mattered... Perhaps they could fix this problem later. "I'm finding, I'm finding-- oh there it is on the floor... Must've dropped it," Camillia muttered, bending down to pick it up and slotted it into her PET.

The cannon solidified into Rhea's palms, ready to be fired at the next unlucky chap that happened to be her target right now. It did not take long for her to aim it at the Miner, and let loose the same amount of digital gunpowder as Validus did a few moments ago.

Summary:
1) RageClaw1 - 40DMG - Fishy
2) RageClaw1 - 40DMG - Fishy
- (Swordplay: Free dodge after 2 consecutive turns)
- (RageClaw breaks)
3) Cannon - 40DMG - Miner
[[HNNNNNGHBUMP]]
One by one, the viruses fell to the navi's attacks and left them a bundle of zennies~ However, it was a close battle and the next one could be much more dangerous than before...

MelodyA: DELETED
MelodyB: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
FishyA: DELETED
FishyB: DELETED
Miner: DELETED

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Trap

Validus: 105 HP
Rhea: 100 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
Validus: 600z + 1 FXP
Rhea: 700z + 1 FXP
"Hell yes, that's what I'm talking about!" Validus exclaimed as he punched the air with his free hand, the other hand busy slinging the rifle across his back.

"That's all she wrote for the evening. Log out, Validus?" Tsujsa inquired, the Navi shook his head. "I don't mind if we stay or leave."

Tsujsa looked at Camillia. "It's your call, I guess."
"Well..." Camillia muttered, eyeing the PET more than her cousin. Rhea looked as if she didn't mind, though her eyes still burned with passion. "...We'll stop," she sighed then, pulling Rhea out of cyberspace. "I'm beat and tired... Never knew this would be so tough," she muttered, and Rhea was quiet once more-- returned to how she was before the exploration expedition.