Greys on patrol!

The Spooky was sliced in half, fourth, and eighth as Phantasm spun wildly with his Rageclaw. After he stopped, he turned his focus towards the Oldstove and jumped into position. The viruses also turned their attention towards the navi and began to flare the fire within their mouth. However, the fireball was shot just before the viruses could even react, leading to Phantasm's victory!

SpookyA: DELETED
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
OldstoveD: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Phantasm: 100 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
500z
Lex watched the navi as he fell into a slump; he was sure he had heard a voice prior to the viruses appearing, could this have been planned? "Did you hear a strange voice?" he asked in a questioning tone.

Phantasm squatted down and with legs outstretched, he then began to warm down, the last battle was tough. The navi tried to remember the time before the fight, he had to admit there was definitely something strange about the fight; could there have been a voice? "Maybe..." he replied "I'm not sure... There might have been, we'll find out soon enough if there was, I'm sure of it". Lex pondered the situation as the flaming navi began to walk cautiously on into the floor lit murky distance.

(Battle 4 Please)
"Well, fool your self all you want. I'm just as real as you are."

The same figure appeared just behind Phantasm, floating up in the air. The cloak was covering the figure's body completely from head to toe, only revealing the mouth and the glisten from its eye. It crossed its arms together and made a large grin as it looked down at Phantasm. "For a petty navi who easily takes up an Official's Job like a blind fool, you're not that bad. But I like to test you just a bit longer."

A disfigured arm appeared within the cloak and the one finger that actually looked like a finger pointed down to the ground. Suddenly, four viruses appeared out of thin air and faced Phantasm! "I'm rooting for you..."

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90

-BATTLE FOUR, START!-
Phantasm smirked, he let out a sigh and said, "I guess you was right, send me a Ringlog!" The reply was exactly what he was expecting, "Told ya so..." and with this the Ringlog launcher appeared on the navis arm.

The navi took this opportunity to strike while his enemy was bunched together, knowing that it would be difficult later on if he couldn't knock a few hp of at the start. Phantasm fired the launcher and watched as two large logs rolled at the virii group at high speeds, Phantasm then took a jump to the side of his new found foe, hoping that the Ringlog would be a big enough distraction for him to slip into position.

Actions

1. Ringlog1 at Spikey B (50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, wood DMG, Hit A + C)
2. Ringlog1 at Spikey C (Second use, 50, Ground Attack, wood DMG, Hit B + D)
3. Jump to the side of the spikeys, to try and line them up
The Ringlog tumbled through the brightly lit panels underneath and headed towards the Spikeys. The first one crashed against the first two, but the third nimbly escaped the attack. The second Ringlog was heading toward the next set of viruses, but the Spikeys brewed up their powerful fires within their mouths and fired towards the Ringlog, literally splitting in half. Though the chip attack wasn't a success, the part of the split log just happened to roll over one of the wounded spikey, deleting it promptly

The viruses attempted their own counter attack, but Phantasm disappeared from their sight and landed beside them!

SpikeyA: 40
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: 90

Phantasm stood to the side of the remaining spikey viruses, even from this angle they looked menacing he thought to himself, he also got a sense of anger from them; you would be angry to if you were being controlled by some crazy cloaked figure he surmised. Calling to his operator while still studying the remaining enemies, Phantasm said "Send me the Heatshot and a shotgun" he then began to frantically wave his hands in the air and shout taunts such as "Hey ugly!" and "You got a face only a mother could love!" at the furry foes.

Lex looked at his navi in disbelief; Phantasm went through all of that trouble and for what? His cover was gonna get blown "What are you doing?! Are you mad!?" he shouted at the navi, doubting that he was actually heard through all of the taunts that were being thrown about.

"You're mama's so..... Huh? Don't worry about it" Phantasm said, caught mid rant, " Just send the chips" The navi heard a sigh come from his operators end, just before the shotgun appeared on his left arm, he then drew his empty arm level with the closest spikey's head, feeling the energy building up within his body, he quickly released the flaming Heatshot at the unlucky foe while saying, "How about a taste of your own medicine!" He followed this move by shooting the shotgun in the same direction, in an attempt to finish of the weakened foe if it still was alive, or to get those who stood behind it, Phantasm then jumped into the air above them.

Actions

1. Heatshot at SpikeyA (40, Fire damage, spread to SpikeyC)
2. Shotgun at SpikeyC (50 Dmg, shot type, spread to D)
3. Jump into the air above the Spikey group
The heatshot blasted away the first spikey and scratched the one next to it. The shotgun also made its kill by deleting the wounded one, but the stray bullets didn't make its mark on the last virus. Phantasm attempted to make another trick with the virus, but as the navi was up in the air, the Spikey initiated its attack and shot Phantasm's torso dead on!

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED

Phantasm: 70 HP [In Air]
Lex winced as he watched the poor navi get blasted backwards from the direct attack, he then averted his eyes as the navi haplessly bounced awkwardly to a halt on the cold, unforgiving netscape. Fearing the worst, Lex attempted to see how bad the damage was by hesitantly asking, "Are-Are you ok?", he then watched as the battered navi slowly stood up and steadied himself.

Phantasm was in a bad shape, he had gashes all over him out through which flowed data that was beginning to cover most of his torso and it was for this reason that he was so angry at Lex's question,"Ok.....OK!!! Do I look ok!? I just got blasted at close range by a giant furry dog and you ask me if I'm ok!", he shouted in anger as he flew into a rage, this was followed by a few more grunts and hand gestures before he finally calmed down,"Ok.... Ok.... We got any big hitters left?"

"Boomerang, Minibomb and Guard" Lex replied as he got the chips to hand.

"Great, send them, I'm gonna make him feel what I feel now!", the navi shouted, half at Lex, half at the spikey. The Minibomb appeared in Phantasms hand and was slowly beginning to be covered in leaking data, Phantasm threw it directly at the face of his remaining enemy with the strength of an enraged bear, leaving a trail of Phantasm's data on the floor behind it, he then lifted the Boomerang launcher into position and fired it, following and almost exact path as the bomb. Phantasm finished of by hoisting the newly formed shield up in front of him, vowing to never again be caught of guard by a virus as he had previously done.

Actions

1. Minibomb at SpikeyD (60 DMG + Blast 1)
2. Boomerang1 at SpikeyD (60, thrown attribute, wood element)
3. Guard 1 to defend from any retaliation(Reflects one attack, bouncing back a maximum of 60 damage)
The Spikey made its first move by dashing madly towards Phantasm while bearing its deadly fangs. The navi quickly tried to stop the virus from its track with his battle chips, but the bomb missed its mark by a long shot due to the Spikey's blinding speed. The Boomerang nicked against the Spikey's face, causing it to slow down and become careless about attacking the well-prepared navi. When the virus leaped at Phantasm, the navi immediately formed his shield and deflected the attack straight back.

The virus was deleted and the enigmatic figure from afar clapped his hands together. "Ha! That was pretty good! Let me help you out.". Pointing his finger at the reward data, a blue sphere appeared on top of the zennies and flew straight into Phantasm's body. Before he could even react to it, the sphere entered into the navi's body and his injuries started to recover. "A little gift before we start."

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

Phantasm: 90 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
450z + 20 HP Recovery
Phantasm shock his fist in anger and stamped his feet, "Who asked you for help?", he shouted, "I could beat you at half health! I'll kill you with the little...." It was then that a large light overcame the navi, accompanied by a slightly apologetic voice, "Sorry, but you got to keep your health up" , the net op said. The actions of Lex annoyed Phantasm to no end, "How the heck am I supposed to fight when I'm being fought by both sides?", the navi whinged while giving various gestures that expressed a mix of emotions, ranging from anger to depression.

Once the loop of movements was finished, the navi turned to face the cloaked navi and shouted, "I'm gonna pummel ya! You hear me!", he stood there, defiantly waiting for his opponents reply while tapping his foot.

(Minienergy +50 Hp used)

(Battle 5 please)
"Well, if you insist...I guess I don't have to hold back too much"

The figure descended down to the ground and the cloak suddenly caught on fire, starting from the very bottom. The flame's color started from the bright orange to the dark, sinister purple and slowly revealed the navi within. The first features Eternalis found was the navi's leg, in which the left leg was completely missing from waist down and the right leg was perfectly fine. Its right arm was the same disfigured arm while the left, like the leg, was faultless. When the fire reached up to its neck, it stopped and extinguished it self, keeping the identity of the navi from Eternalis. "Alright, let's begin! I'm dying to know what a petty official navi can do~". Drawing his left hand up to the side, a small explosion of purple fire occurred and revealed an extremely long rifle with a curved blade attached to the end of the barrel, mimicking the shape of a scythe. "Well, Eternalis. You can call me...'Nergal' for now. Let's savor this battle."

Nergal: 300 HP

Phantasm: 120 HP

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
(you refered to the navi Eternalis a few times in the last post)

Phantasm looked at his foe, disfigured and flaming; if this wasn't a fight I'd probably get on alright with this dude he thought to himself. Beginning to stretch of while eying up his opponent, he shouted out to Lex, "Lets get this ball rolling, send me a cannon and the Minibomb", this was quickly followed by a, "sure thing" from his Netop.

Legs outstretched and arms held in front of him, the purple navi finished of the clear display of audacity by standing upright and getting into a battle ready position. The relative close proximity of this 'Nergal' could be used to my advantage he thought to himself, if only I could figure out how, then it came to him.

Phantasm swung the cannon on his right hand and fired downwards, halfway between his foes feet and the ground in front of him in an attempt to damage his foe while using the shot to push himself backwards. The power of the blast sent him flying backwards where he landed with a skid.

Lex watched the navi fly backwards in a frantic manner and in all of the confusion, he didn't even notice the bomb being dropped just moments before, if he was tricked by the flashy move, hopefully the strange figure would be to.

Actions

1. Cannon at floor near Nergal to move backwards (40 + microburst, null damage)
2. Drop Minibomb1 on floor while using cannon as distraction (60 DMG + Blast 1)
3. Dodge retaliation
((I was modding you and Fera at the same time...It got a little confusing >_<))

Phantasm began with propelling him self up in the air with the cannon, which he tried to fire against his opponent as well. However, Nergal only took couple of steps to dodged the obvious attack and looked up at the flying Phantasm. "Tricky tricky. But your marksmanship need work!"

He was about to prepare his rifle and aimed through the iron sight, looking straight at the vulnerable opponent. Seeing that he was in mid-air, there was little to no way he could maneuver away from a gunshot. With that in mind, Nergal decided to fire all that he has and pulled the first trigger. The bullet let out a trail of purple fire behind and struck Phantasm's right arm! He prepared for the next attack, but he didn't expect the minibomb thrown couple of seconds ago and the explosion knocked the enemy back a few feet back!

Nergal: 240 HP

Phantasm gripped his arm, his face was filled with a bloodlust like no other, he ripped his hand off his wounded arm and flung it into the air, before his dripping data could even hit the ground he let out a mad, almost primal roar at his enemy, "Arrrrghhhhh!!! I feel pumped! Shotgun and Ringlog, I'm gonna make this guy feel pain!" he raged.

Lex watched the navi and was filled with a sense of fear and disgust, how could he let himself go like that? Without delay, Lex slotted the chips in and coldly said, "They're on the way..."

The Ringlog was immediately forced out by the purple navi; it rolled at high speeds towards the unlucky enemy and thundered as it went. Phantasm used the distracting noise to jump to the side of his foe; he then released the shotgun shell from his wounded arm at the point just when he expected 'Nergal' would dodge to catch him of guard.

Actions
1. Ringlog 1 at Nergal (50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, Double Attack, wood DMG)
2. Jump to the unguarded side of Nergal
3. Shotgun when Nergal is dodging (50 spread to one other target, null damage)
When the Ringlog came tumbling towards Nergal, he simply raised his good arm and stopped it at mid track. Though it looked as if it didn't inflict any sort of damage, the navi suddenly fell to the ground, having a hard time breathing. "S-Shit! I'm not going to let this get the best of me!". He groaned in pain for a good minute or so, and Phantasm's shotgun certainly didn't help him get over it.

Just like that, Nergal overcame the pain and returned to his calm personality. Flipping his rifle around like a regular pistol, he looked at Phantasm and let out a sharp glare. "Heh...Sorry for the short interruption...but that didn't stop you at all, did it?" He caught the rifle and flew straight towards Phantasm! Before the navi could react, the scythe already cut into the torso and fired the shot at the same wound.

Nergal: 140 HP

Phantasm: 60 HP
"Phantasm! Rageclaw! " Lex shouted, knowing that unless he acted quickly, the navi wouldn't last for much longer, "Guard coming!"

Phantasm was in a bad way, the previous lustre and rage had gone from him, only a deep, cold taste for revenge remained; he would win this battle and make his foe feel pain like no other. The purple navi jumped at the scythe wielding navi with a cold precision, Rageclaw at the ready aiming to leave a similar gash across his chest as payback, he then rocketed past him and burst into flames, reappearing further back with a shield held in front, learning from previous mistakes of leaving himself unguarded.

Actions
1. Jumping Rageclaw at Nergal across chest (40, null damage)
2. Fire Morph (Teleport) to a distance
3. Guard 1 in defence (Reflects one attack, bouncing back a maximum of 60 damage)
The Rageclaw dug deep into Nergal's torso, but the navi didn't even budge and simple rose his weapon to strike another. Fortunately, Phantasm teleported in the last second and rose his guard up. Though he felt safe, Nergal simply aimed with his gun straight at the Guard's center and fired a single shot. The shot, obviously, reflected back, but Nergal could only smile. "Ahaha...I can't feel a thing...It's only a matter of time before this lame body of mine shuts down." He pulled the trigger once more and it now shot Phantasm's leg. "Before that happens... ... ..."

Nergal: 80 HP

Phantasm: 40 HP
"Heh...." Phantasm said as a large smile filled his face, at this point he was barely standing, shear willpower kept him from falling over. Dropping the pieces of the shield to the ground, he called out to Lex, "What have we got left?" the reply was quick,

"Ummmm.... well there's the boomerang..." Lex mumbled as he eyed the chip.

"No! I'm not risking my life on an untested chip; there must be something else...." the navi replied sharply.

Lex found the only other option, if this missed he new that Phantasm would not stand a chance, "Ok... Heatshots our only option just don't miss or I don't think you will have another chance. I'm sending the chip to you now"

Phantasm felt the power within him, he knew that if he missed with this shot, he would not be making it out of here alive, his only option was to finish this fight with the power he held now and he wasn't going to waste it. The navi began to run at his foe, slowly building up speed until he was running at a break neck pace, the only thought going through his mind was how he was going to finish this fight. Upon reaching Nergal, Phantasm lunged at the navi with the Rageclaw and prepared the Heatshot, because when the blow landed, he would hold the foe in place; this shot was not going to miss. Phantasm fired.

Actions
1. Dash at Nergal
2. Impale Nergal with Rageclaw to hold him in place (40, null damage)
3. Heatshot Nergal at point blank range (40 + spread, Fire damage, spread to 1)
"SAME TRICK AGAIN?!"

Despite the navi yelled the claim, he stood still and took the claw straight into his chest. Phantasm didn't waste a second to prepare his heatshot and fired directly at Nergal's chest...but something was...off. The claw was still embedded in the chest and the body was still present, what was it?!

"I expected more...but I guess you were getting desperate. I had fun"

Nergal simply began to drift away, but while he was doing so, he picked up some of Phantasm's data from the ground. With the data smothered in his finger the navi looked towards Phantasm and began to talk, "Thank you, I'll make good use of this. Here's a little present for my gratitude...and say hi for the Officials for me" Nergal shrouded himself with the cloak and, In a blink of an eye, the navi was gone and left a small data file behind...

Before Phantasm took the chance to catch a breath, a small message came onto Lex's PET:

Quote ()

Mr. Ghost. We appreciate your civil service you provided. You can now resign from the work and report back to the Mission BBS.

Thank you

Nergal: EJO

Phantasm: 40 HP

-BOSS BATTLE WON!-

Get: 600z + Unidentified Data File
"Ghaaa... What kind of crap is this....? I almost died out there" Phantasm said as he grabbed the data, he then turned to the mystery file that had been left over, "What the hell is this?"

"Not sure, let me scan it" Lex replied as he initiated the check but unfortunately, after a good few minuets it did not turn up any results, "Don't worry about it, the officials will check it out, you gotta get back to the pet, you can barley stand!"

"Awww shudup! I'm comin so quit your yammerin'" the navi disappeared of the net in a burst of flames, the only remnants of the battle were a few lines of data that the two navis lost in the battle.

(Jack out)