Greys on patrol!

Grey appeared through the portal with all the grace of a constipated moose, slowly he regained his balance, surveyed his surroundings and began to formulate his question for Lex, he had become very good at the whole planning thing; all the time he had while Phantasm was in control had allowed him to become very patient and calculating, although his incredible shyness meant he hardly had time to use such skills.

Grey looked at the PatrolPath.dat, he could make neither head nor tail of it so he asked his netop's advice, "Ummm, what do I do now? I don't really understand this information..." Grey said in his usual nervous tone.

Lex pulled up the data on the pet screen, he to did not really understand it, but in an attempt to decipher it while also looking cool said, "Ummm.... Well I know uhhhh..... LEFT!!! Definitely! Just keep walking in that way, I'll tell you when to change direction." He sussed it out in the nick of time, or at least he thought he had.

Although Lex didn't sound so sure of himself, Grey knew that that was the best information he had right then so he began to walk in the direction the netop had instructed.
((Modlocked by Goroke))

The patrol wasn't dangerous at all, just like what the GNR said. ACDC was a peaceful network and the path Phantasm traveling in was very close from the net square. Time passed and before they knew it, it was nearly night time and the sun was shining brilliantly in its last moment...but something was coming towards Phantasm.

Due to the sunlight, the navi couldn't properly identify what type of virus it was!

???A: ?
???B: ?
???C: ?
???D: ?
???E: ?

Terrain: 100% Normal

Phantasm: 120

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
Lex looked at the PET screen with frustration in the realisation that the last dregs of sunlight had obscured the PET's view of the world rendering its screen useless; he would have to rely on his navi. In an attempt to grasp an idea of what was happening in the virtual word he asked, "Grey, how many of them are there? I can't see a thing."

Grey was in trouble, not only was his Netop blinded, so was he. Holding his hand up to his face, the navi could just about make out 5 virii, knowing there was nothing he could do without seeing them first he called out to Lex, "Ummm, there's about 5 I think, I'm not to sure. Send me a Ringlog, I'll use it as cover while I reposition my self to get a better view"

The launcher appeared in place of Grey's buster, he then proceeded to launch two rather large logs in the direction of the obscured foe, he then followed this course of action with a large jump, high into the air behind the virii in an attempt to get a better view.

Actions

1. Ringlog 1 at virii (50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, Wood)
2. Ringlog 1 at virii second use (50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, Wood)
3. Jump above the virii, positioning back to sun to get a view of the enemies
Free action - Gust - auto dodge
The first Ringlog was easily evaded by the mysterious virus, but the second wave managed to get two of them. The moment before they were completely destroyed, the two yelled out a big familiar "MEEP." When Phantasm turned around against the sun, he realized that he was against the typical group of Metools...No biggy, right?

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40
MetoolD: 40
MetoolE: 40

What would appear? Super Swordy? Ultra Boomer? No, Metool.... Lex realised this to his great dismay. Feeling highly annoyed and with a bone to pick he gave orders with an intense ferocity, "Grrrr.... Kill them! Shotgun, Heatshot, Cannon!"

Grey had barely seen the group of small virii before a shotgun appeared on his hand, he proceeded to release it and no sooner had the shot been fired, than did a Heatshot and a cannon appear on each arm, almost to scared to fire, he made a point to look away from the hapless yellow helms, once he had released the attack, that stood beneath him in fear of what the remains would look like.

Actions
1. Shotgun at Metool C + spread to D (50 DMG, Shot type)
2. Heatshot at Metool E (40 Fire DMG, Shot type)
3. Cannon at Metool D if alive (40 null damage, shot type)
((Heatshot also has Spread1, just like the shotgun))

In a angry fuss, Phantasm utterly destroyed the Metools with his array of gun chips. You couldn't help but to feel sorry for those lots. Their bodies disintegrated in to dusts and formed into a single entity, the loot of the battle.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED
MetoolD: DELETED
MetoolE: DELETED

-BATTLE WON!-
350z
Grey began the long plunge when suddenly, he burst into a series of bright purple flames so intense, that the very air around him seemed to crackle and sizzle. The ball of energy burst to reveal Phantasm in Spirit.GMO who rapidly descended, feet first, towards the cyber floor below.

Hitting the floor at a running pace, Phantasm sprinted towards the fading sun while shouting, "Ahhhh... that's just the fight I needed to get psyched up"

Lex merely sighed, that navi is intolerable; one second he's angry and depressed, the next he's top of the world and ready for battle, it was going to be hard fighting alongside such an un-predictable navi.

[Battle 2 Please]
Now with the virus deleted, Phantasm continued with his patrol and the sun finally set. Even though it was night time, the ground it self lit in a bright neon light, illuminating the entire ACDC Area. While the scene was a sight to see, especially with no one but Phantasm, viruses suddenly appeared!

ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
ShrubbyC: 50
Kabutank: 80

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
(I'm going to attempt to use elemental affinity to my advantage, what are the specifics on that?)

Phantasm skidded to a halt in the face of his new foes; the virii looked more menacing at night he pondered.

Lex watched from afar and immediately noticed the greenery of his opponents and wished to use it to his advantage, "Phantasm, I'll send you Heatshot and a shotgun, those shrubby look like they might burn to a crisp at a single spark"

The distance between the navi and his enemy was perfect for him, releasing the Heatshot from his burning palm at the nearest bush, he quickly performed a backwards flip while staying close to the ground and upon facing his targets once again he finished with a quick shotgun burst.

Actions

1. Heatshot at ShrubbyA (40 DMG + 5 for elemental affinity, shot type, spread to ShrubbyB)
2. Back flip to gain distance
3. Shotgun at Kabutank (50 Dmg, shot type, spread to ShrubbyC)
The Heatshot flew straight towards the Shrubby and its companion, and the viruses couldn't do anything but freeze in fear. They were burned crisp and left nothing behind. After a short athletic feat, Phantasm fired his shot gun at the remaining two viruses. The shotgun's aim wasn't as great as before since the navi hasted on his attack, only hitting the Kabutank. The tank virus glanced at the navi and fired its bomb. The accuracy was off, but the explosion and the shrapnels was able to hit the navi.

ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: 50
Kabutank: 30

Phantasm: 110
Phantasm landed with a skid, he then began to inspect the damage that had been inflicted upon him; only a few minor scratches he thought to himself, nothing to worry about. Looking up slightly to his left, Phantasm began to talk in Lex's direction, "Send me the Ringlog, we'll finish this in the next few moves"

Phantasms awfully calm in this situation, he used to just go of the rails at the slightest bit of pain, Lex pondered while staring at the PET's screen, his reply was moments later than usual due to his previous time spent thinking, "U-uhh yea.... I'm sending it right now"

The Ringlog launcher appeared on Phantasms arm seconds later, he then proceeded to fire two large logs in the direction of his hapless foe while running at them, he then performed a large jump into the air above them.

Actions

1. Ringlog1 at ShrubbyC (50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, wood DMG)
2. Ringlog1 at Kabutank (Second use, 50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, wood DMG)
3. Jump into the air above the enemies
Thankfully, Phantasm was able to finish of the remaining viruses before things got a little rough. The wounded Kabutank was about to load twice as more bombs for its next shot, but the navi made sure that didn't happen.

ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
Kabutank: DELETED

Phantasm: 110

-BATTLE WON!-
[MiniBomb] Battlechip + 100z
Phantasm headed straight for the GMD and landed with a few rolls, he continued the nights patrol with a quick, "Hell yeah!" shouted into the empty space around him for a boost in morale.

(Battle 3 please)
Phantasm walked and walked along the path, finding nothing interesting to note. Suddenly, he found a mysterious figure, cloaked in black cloth. The figure also noticed the navi and let out a visible smirk within the cloak. "Heh, those Officials always crack me up..." It turned it back on the navi and walked away. Before Phantasm could even do anything, viruses appeared out of thin air!

"Take care of him."

SpookyA: 30
OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
OldstoveC: 50 HP
OldstoveD: 50 HP
SpookyB: 30

Phantasm: 110 HP

-BATTLE THREE, START!-
"Your surrounded!" Lex shouted in surprise at the realization of Phantasms predicament, "you gotta get out!"

Phantasm spun around and saw the menagerie of virii that had managed to give him the jump, he was filled with a sense of anger and confusion, how could they get here so quick? Phantasm shouted to his netop once he had grasped the situation, "Shotgun, MiniBomb, quick!"
As quick as the purple navi had asked, the shotgun appeared on his arm, he then preceded to fire the weapon at the nearest Oldstove, he then turned to face the rest of his enemy.

Bursting into flames, the ghostly figure of Phantasm had suddenly vanished; in his place laid.... a minibomb! Phantasm reappeared behind the rest of his foes, positioning himself for his next move.

Actions
1. Shotgun at OldstoveA (50, spread to B, null damage)
2. Minibomb dropped before Fire Morph (60 DMG + Blast 1)
3. Fire morph to position Phantasm behind enemies
The Shotgun was able to rip through the Oldstoves and its comrade with ease. The viruses immediately realized that what they were dealing with and sped up to it. Phantasm disappeared from thin air and happens to drop a bomb where he once was! The viruses wasn't with in the core of the explosion, but never the less, the still did get hurt.

SpookyA: 30 HP
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: 30 HP
OldstoveD: 20 HP
SpookyB: 30 HP

Phantasm: 110 HP [Behind Enemy]
Lex saw the position that Phantasm was in, knowing the advantages he currently had; he wasn't going to waste them. Quickly flicking through his chips, planned his next move thoroughly, "Phantasm, take care of the Spookeys, I don't like the look of those, I'll send you the Ringlog, ok?"

Phantasm was halfway through a word when, the launcher appeared on his arm, "Ringlog it is then..." He quietly mumbled. The purple navi fired the logs at the ghostly enemies quickly, feeling almost sad that he had to kill a fellow ghost, in an attempt to catch the virii of guard, like they had just moments before, he then jumped backwards to gain some distance.

Actions

1. Ringlog1 at Spookey A (50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, wood DMG)
2. Ringlog1 at Spookey B (50, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, wood DMG, second use)
3. Jump backwards
(bump)
(("Wide Attack" means you can target up to three enemies, as long as they are in close proximity. Keep that in mind next time you use your chip! Kill more at once!))

The first Ring log tumbled and crashed head on against the first Spooky. The next attack also headed towards the next Spooky, but it suddenly disappeared in thin air and appeared just behind the navi! It stuck its tongue out and gave a spine-chilling lick against Phantasm's face and giggled. The navi jumped behind the Spooky and the remaining Oldstoved turned around and faced their enemy!

SpookyA: DELETED
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: 30 HP
OldstoveD: 20 HP
SpookyB: 30 HP

Phantasm: 100 HP
(Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind next time)

Phantasm cringed; he didn't like being licked at the best of times. The navi quickly shouted, "Rageclaw!" he then spun around in a circle; the newly formed weapon outstretched, attempting to finish of the spirit-like foe.

The purple navi then jumped into a new position, lining up the two remaining oldstoves, he then lifted his arm, but before he could ask, a Heatshot had already appeared; he used this to his advantage allowing his movements and intuitiveness of his op to flow fluidly and unleash a flaming ball at them.

Actions

1. Spin around with a Rageclaw1 to get Spookey1 (40, null damage)
2. Jump to line up OldstoveC +D
3. Heatshot 1 at OldstoveC (40, Fire damage, spread to D)