A Refresher Run

A Spooky virus pops in front of Basilisk without warning and blows her an unpleasant raspberry, "Thbbbbbtt..." The odd sound attracts a trio of Spikeys out of hiding and all of them converge on her position.

Spooky: 30 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP

[Battle 4 - Begin]
Basilisk didn't have any witty things to say. A virus had just popped out of nowhere and given her a raspberry. What was she supposed to say?

Instead, her reaction to the sudden appearance was... to try and punch it in the face.

"Basilisk, are you okay?"

The navi was already backing off and surveying what she was facing this time. It wasn't death rabbits this time, at least. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got caught off guard."

"Right. Well then, I'm sending you the Zapring"
"...gotcha!" She brought out her buster, which widened to accommodate the attack. Aiming at the Spooky she had swung a fist at before, she shot the ring of electricity.

"That... wasn't that bad." Basilisk shook out her hand anyway, as if trying to shake off the feeling of having used the weapon. "Next chip?"

Sarah had already picked up the chip, having fallen into a rhythm after the previous battles. "Guard1 on the way." Basilisk nodded as she received the data, preparing to deploy the yellow shield when she saw an attack coming her way.

Action Summary
1. Punch the Spooky in the face! [...1 damage]
2. Zapring1 to Spooky [40 + Stun 1]
3. Guard1 [Reflect [u]<[/u]60]
The Spooky took a solid smack between the eyes, which only acted as the prelude to the Zapring that deleted the ghostly virus in an electric flash. The Guard she deployed next came just in time to reflect a fireball that was spat in her direction. So far so good.

Spooky: DELETED
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% normal

Basilisk.EXE: 90 HP

'So far, so good' was exactly what was on Basilisk's mind as she put away the Guard and fanned her wings. "Still three left, though."

"It shouldn't be too hard." Sarah tapped a finger on the PET, thinking. "I'm sending a Rageclaw. We really ought to get some more chips after this battle."

"I'm just fine with what we've got now." Basilisk flexed the claw that had appeared on her hand, then dashed towards the Spikey that had attacked her before. She didn't pause as she slashed the virus, skidding to a halt and making a quick turn in order to attack again, attempting another strike at her first target before shifting and lunging for another Spikey.

Action Summary:
1. Rageclaw [40+Slashing] to SpikeyB
2. Rageclaw [40+Slashing] to SpikeyB
3. Rageclaw [40+Slashing] to SpikeyA
Basilisk tore apart one Spikey with her Rageclaw and quickly turned to attack another with a lunging strike. However, the third Spikey landed a clean shot against Basilisk's back, serving as a painful reminder not to get too carried away with her offensive.

Spooky: DELETED
SpikeyA: 50 HP
SpikeyB: DELETED

Terrain: 100% normal

Basilisk.EXE: 60 HP
Painful indeed. Basilisk cringed as the shot drove into her back, but gritted her teeth and spun to face the remaining viruses, the Rageclaw held upwards in a menacing position.

"We're almost done, Basilisk. Try to wipe out that Spikey with the Rageclaw and then back off!"

"Gotcha... hyah!" The Navi yelled and slashed twice at the Spikey she had previously targeted, putting her weight into each swing. On the second swing her force got the better of her, and she tipped over forwards... but then she flipped her wings out and summoned a gust of wind, turning what could have been a bad trip into a short glide away from the viruses. She landed, panting a moment, then got up to watch for attacks.

Action Summary:

1. Rageclaw [40+Slashing] to SpikeyA
2. Rageclaw [40+Slashing] to SpikeyA
3. Dodge
*Gust: Assist dodge.
((I'm assuming that you ditched this thread along with your navi. Thread closed))