Mission: Find the DataFrag!

Delta looks around as he exits the netsquare portal, Now, which way do I go?
Henry opens DataFragInfo.dat and looks at it. Delta finally picks a direction and goes in it.
[Find out what the file says and going in the direction it specifies. If there is no direction specified, just go in a random direction. Battle 1]
Delta strikes off to start his mission, and tries to locate the data fragment. He continues to venture into the network, but no sign so far. He does hear something behind him and turns, a ring of electricity passing only a few inches left of his head! Two Bunny's and a pair of Metools bear down on the Navi, trying to get the jump on him.

Viruses Identified

BunnyA: 50HP
BunnyB: 50HP
MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Delta.EXE: 100HP

<(Battle #1: The hunt begins! Ready, Fight!)>
Delta's first action upon seeing the viri is to jump to the side, Gah! I was expecting them to come from the front, "Henry! Send me a cannon and a shotgun!"
Henry wastes no time in slotting in both chips, "Done and done!"
As Delta's left hand changes into his buster he raises it and fire a shotgun blast at the pair of Bunnies, then shifts his aim slightly to fire at on of the Metools.
Summery:
1. Dodge.
2. Shotgun @ BunnyA + BunnyB (50)
3. Cannon @ MetoolA (40)
Delta's shotgun blast finds it's mark, falling two of the Bunny Viruses and blasting one of the Metools with the cannon. The last metool fears for it's life and retreats under its protective helmet. A little muffled *meep!* could be heard from the panicked met.

Viruses Identified

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40HP [Under Helmet]

(OoC: That move probably won't work out so well...my sig attack has the break property.)
Delta looks at the met helmet for a moment, then forms his sabre, rushes forward, feeling the wind on his face...and strikes, bringing down the weapon on the metool. He then jumps away and waits.
Summery:
1. Delta sabre @ MetoolB (40, break)
2 & 3. Dodge.
((Yep, but that met didn't know that.))

Delta's sabre strike crushes through the met's helmet, dealing a devastating blow that causes the virus to explode into little bits of data.

Victory!

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

Rewards: ZapRing1
Delta walks over to the data and picks it up, "A zapring. Not bad." He then sends it to the PET, and continues looking for the DataFrag.
[Battle 2]
As Delta continues his search for the DataFrag, his path is again blocked by viruses. This time, there is not a Metool in sight, just Beetanks scuttling across the floor and OldStoves sliding slowly towards him.

Viruses Identified!

BeetankA: 50HP
BeetankB: 50HP
BeetankC: 50HP
OldstoveA: 50HP
OldstoveB: 50HP

Terrain: 100%

<(Battle #2! Ready, Fight!)>
Henry looks at the viri, "I'm going to have to look those viri up, I don't think I've seen them before..."
Delta looks at the viri, then asks, "I don't suppose you could send me a cannon first?" as he crouches down slightly in preperation to leap out of the way of an attack.
"Oh, of course," Henry slots in a cannon chip, then begins searching the virus database.
Meanwhile, Delta raises his buster and fires the cannon at one of the tanks, then prepares to dodge again.
Suddenly, Henry's voice cuts in, "The stove viri are oldstoves...but I'm not sure what the tank viri are..."
Delta waves it off, "It's okay."
Summery:
1. Dodge.
2. Cannon + Untapped Potential @ BeetankC (40+10=50)
3. Dodge.
Delta's idea to leap was well made, as one stove's line of fire ripped past him ineffectively. Using his cannon, he managed to effectively clip off one of the enemy Beatanks, but the others were still firing. He managed to dodge one, but jumped into the fire of another, taking damage. Furthermore, he found that the ground was beginning to crack due to their attacks.

BeetankA: 50HP
BeetankC: DELETED

Terrain:
90% Normal, 10% Cracked

Delta.EXE: 90HP
Henry, seeing what's going on during the battle, slots in a shotgun, "Delta! Take out those tanks!"
Delta raises his buster, then fires the shotgun at the tanks, and prepares to dodge any further attacks.
Summery:
1. Shotgun @ BeetankA & BeetankB (50)
2 & 3. Dodge.
((Mmm, where are the rest of your actions?))
(OoC: Not sure what happened, but I put them back in...)
One Beatank was hit, but the other managed to dodge, to Delta's disdain. Both oldstoves fired, but Delta was prepared for each of their attacks. Unfortunately for Delta, however, he'd taken the one escape route open to him and it had led right onto the cracked panels. With a sudden crackle of broken data, the floor gave way beneath him and he found himself stuck in a hole in the net.

BeetankA: DELETED

90% Normal, 10% Broken

Delta.EXE: 90HP (in Broken panels)
Delta grabs the edge of the hole and pulls himself out, and carefully sidesteps any shots from the viri, "Henry, give me the ZapRing."
Henry pulls out the Zapring, "Alright."
Summery:
1. Get out of the hole.
2 & 3. Dodge.
Delta managed to get out, but his dodging had begun to prove ineffective. Even as he got out, he found himself rocked by another explosion from the beatank. Delta would have to be especially careful now, as even more of the field was beginning to crumble away. He could not dodge backwards, either, or he'd find himself trapped again in the hole.

Delta.EXE: 80HP

85% Normal, 5% Cracked, 10% Broken
"Okay Tank, eat ZapRing!" with this challenge, Delta fired a bolt of electricity which expanded to form a ring at the BeeTank. He then moved away from the broken panel and prepared to dodge any attacks that came.
Summery:
1. ZapRing @ BeeTankB (40 elec, stun 1)
2. Move away from the broken panels.
3. Dodge.
Delta zaps the Beetank with a blast of electricity, stopping it in its tracks. After carefully stepping over a broken panel, He jumps out of the way of a huge stream of flame fired at him by an OldStove. He lands on solid ground, but is still not out of the clear yet!

BeetankB: 10HP

Delta.EXE: 80HP

Delta aims his buster at the weakened BeeTank and fires off two shots, then prepares to dodge.
Summery:
1. Buster shot + Untapped Potential @ BeeTankB (8+10=18)
2 & 3. Dodge.
Delta pops two rounds into the BeeTank before it can respond, reducing it to a clump of scrap. Delta attempts to dodge the incoming OldStoves, only getting slightly singed as he leaps out of the way. The Navi is now stuck in the middle of the two, some drastic action is required to get out of this...

BeetankB: DELETED

Delta.EXE: 60HP