Mission: Find the DataFrag!

Delta glares at the two viri, These guys are really beginning to annoy me...
Suddenly, Henry says, "Delta, I'm sending you a rageclaw."
As Delta's left hand grows claws, he takes slashes at both the viri while saying, "Thanks."
Summery:
1. Rageclaw + Untapped Potential @ OldStoveA (40+10=50)
2. Rageclaw @ OldStoveB (40)
3. Rageclaw @ OldStoveB (40)
Delta delivers a powerful slash and splits one of the Old Stoves into several pieces. He then follows up with a pair of attacks on the last remaining virus. However, upon striking the OldStove one last time, the claw shatters! It isn't a problem, since the mere impact was just enough to take the virus out of commission.

Victory!

BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED
BeetankC: DELETED
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED

Delta.EXE: 60HP
Rewards: 500z

85% Normal, 5% Cracked, 10% Broken
Delta looks at the reward data, "It just looks like a normal Mystery Data...", he picks up the MD and inspects it, "Zenny. Definitely not what we're looking for." He sends the reward to the PET, then continues his search for the DataFrag.
[Battle 3]
Delta continues deeper into the net, this time not encountering any viruses for a good 10 minutes or so. He sees something in the distance, and moves a bit closer to investigate. The entire area is deserted, but there's a spot of discoloration on the panels ahead. Though almost 30 feet away, it looks like a massive scorch mark, like something large exploded right on that spot. Delta also notices something shiny on the ground inside the blackened ring.

Investigate? [Y/N]
Delta looks at the scorch mark and sighs, "No pain, no game...I just hope whatever made the mark isn't still there." He begins to walk towards the mark and the shiny object.
[Investigate:Y]
Delta walks towards the shining object, and upon closer inspection, it's the DataFrag they've been looking for! Delta picks up the DataFrag, and clenches it in his fist.

((Cue Music))
You...

Delta looks around, hearing the voice so clearly it felt like someone was whispering it into his ear! Not a single thing was out of place... the entire area was empty. The voice comes back, louder this time.

If it weren't for you... I... I would still be alive...[b][i][/b][/i]

Delta rotates quickly around, this voice is starting to worry him. But there is nothing to be seen! Where is this voice coming from?!

You... you caused me so much pain... so much..[b][i][/b][/i]

A pair of orange-red eyes open a few inches away from Delta's face, staring directly into his eyes. Whoever this was, his eyes were filled with pain, sorrow, and a burning hatred. Delta manages to shift his eyes from the entity's piercing stare to see the rest of it's body has formed in front of him. The entire entity is a combination of shades of gray and pale blue, its body floating like a grey amorphous blob. It has several spikes protruding from its floating body, and two long protrusions coming out of its back. Both bend sharply in the middle, and have several cyan green lights glowing along their lengths.

In front of its body are a pair of floating pale hands. They are massive compared to the rest of it's body, and have sharp nails protruding from its long fingers. It's head stares at him with its orange eyes, a few of its silvery gray bangs hanging over its face, but the rest of its hair extends straight back like a mass of sharpened blades. Its ears are covered by pale blue pylons, an attribute similar to several kinds of custom Navis. Its nose and mouth are covered by a pale blue mask, but it was so close to Delta, he could see a jagged outline on the mask.

You... you will pay for what you did to me![b][i][/b][/i]
DIE!!!!![b][i][/b][/i]

The mask splits open, revealing a bright glowing cyan mouth as the entity cries out in a booming scream

WARNING! ENEMY IDENTIFIED!

VengefulGhost: 300HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Delta.EXE: 60HP

<(Battle #3: Back from the dead! Ready, Fight!)>
Delta looks very shocked at the accusation of...something, "What are you talking about!?" He recovers quickly however, and leaps backwards, then to the side.
Henry doesn't feel the need to point out that Delta has hardly been used for ever virus busting during college...but he slots in a Zapring anyways, sending out a message to Delta as he does so, "Delta! ZapRing coming through!"
Delta quickly raises his arm as it transforms into his buster and fires a bolt of electricity at the Ghost, the bolt expanding into a ring as it shoots forward.
Summery:
1 & 2. Dodge.
3. ZapRing + Untapped Potential @ VengefulGhost (40+10=50)
(OoC: Urgh...I didn't post an actual backstory, but I will after this mission...essentially, Henry got a custom navi template as his going away to college present, and customized the navi himself, and the navi he customized is Delta. Sorry if this created confusion.)
((Don't worry about it. This baddie has to do with something completely different. No need to figure it out.))

The Spectral Navi swipes at Delta with a massive hand, but the speedy navi manages to escape his grasp. Delta fires a ZapRing at the ghost, zapping it with a paralyzing jolt of electricity. It must still have a lot of it's original programming, because normally wouldn't an attack like that just sail through?

Ngaaaa!

The ghost is quick to move again, smashing it's fists against the floor. The shockwave catches Delta off balance and trips him up. The ghost bears down on him, ready to delete him without a second thought.

VengefulGhost: 260HP

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Cracked

Delta.EXE: 60HP [Fallen! 1 action to get back up! (Note: You can still attack from the ground)]
Henry immeadiately slots in a shotgun when he sees Delta fall, "USE THE CHIP!"
Delta transforms his left hand into his buster, then fires it at the ghost, then stands up and jumps away from the next attack.
Summery:
1. Shotgun + Untapped Potential @ VengefulGhost (50 + 10)
2. Stand up.
3. Dodge.
Raaaa! Stay still and die!
Delta blasts the ghostly form away as he tries to get up. He gets to his feet as the ghost doubles over and wraps its hands across its chest. It then fires a mass of spikes from its body in all directions. Delta manages to dodge most of them, but a pair of spikes painfully scrape across his body.

VengefulGhost: 200HP

Delta.EXE: 50HP
Delta glares at the ghost, "Why are you trying to delete me? What did I ever do to you?" He quickly sends a message to Henry, "Send both cannons." He then turns back to the ghost, "Well listen here and listen well, I've had enough of it! If you think you can win this battle, you've got another thought coming!" The second sentence is a shout, but not at the top of his lungs.
Henry's voice cuts in as he messages Delta, "You've got the chips."
Delta immediately aims his buster the the ghost, says, "Get ready to lose!", and fires the two cannons in rapid succession, then leaps to the left.
Summery:
1. Cannon @ VengefulGhost (40)
2. Cannon + Untapped Potential @ VengefulGhost (40+10=50)
3. Dodge.
Delta fires a pair of cannon blasts, ripping holes in the spectral Navi's body. It shrieks out in pain before clenching its left fist and draws it back to send a crushing left jab. Delta instinctively leaps out of the way, but he doesn't notice the fist sailing by. Delta soon realizes it was a diversion because the ghost's right hand snatches him out of the air. The ghost holds delta tight in his grip, nearly crushing him.

Now you will feel the pain... the pain I had to suffer through all these years...

VengefulGhost: 110HP

Delta.EXE: 40HP [Stuck in Ghost's grip! {Delta's right arm still has a little bit of wiggle room}]
I've had it about up to here with this fool... Delta thinks as he looks around.
"Delta, I'm sending you a FireHit and a RageClaw! Finish that thing!" Henry says, sounding rather panicked.
Delta looks the ghost square in the eye, "I didn't do anything to you before you attacked me...but now you..." Delta's voice begins to rise in volume as he bunches his hand into a fist and punches the ghost, the fist bursting into flame as it flies.
"WILL BE DELETED," Delta activates the rage claw on his right hand, growing fangs which he uses to slash the ghost.
"AND AT PEACE! The last three words are shouted at the top of Delta's lungs as he throws the rage claw straight at the ghost's head.
Summery:
1. FireHit + Untapped Potential @ VengefulGhost (60+10=70)
2. Rageclaw @ VengefulGhost (40)
3. Throw the RageClaw @ VengefulGhost (40)
Delta's fist bursts into flames, causing the ghost to let go of the Navi and cry out from the burns in it's palm. He continues his assault, slashing the ghost's midsection with a clawed hand. He then fires the claws at the ghost in an attempt to put down this angry spirit.

Peace...

The claws hit the ghost squarely in the face, it's sharp points embedding into its head.
You want me to be at peace... You can't be... the one who did this to me...

The ghost's voice loses it's coarseness; it stands there talking to itself as if Delta wasn't even there.
Maybe he will come back for me...

The ghost's red-orange eyes look over to Delta, past the blades embedded in it's face.
All these years... I just wanted to inflict pain, just like the one who did this... I'm sorry...
The ghost slowly fades away from sight, it's eyes the last things to disappear. The RageClaw drops to the floor with a clang; it looks like he won't be bothering Delta any more.

Victory!

VengefulGhost: Disappeared

Delta.EXE: 40HP
Rewards: Recov10, DataFrag
Delta looks around, I guess it's gone..., He walks up to the reward, "It's a recover10. Not what we're looking for." He sends the chip on to the PET, then continues his search.
[Battle 4]
((you found the data frag at the beginning of the battle. My bad, I'll put that in the rewards.))
(OoC: Oh.)
"Uh, Delta? You got the DataFrag before you got the ghost."
"Oh...I'm heading back to the netsquare then."
Delta turns and begins to walk back towards the netsquare.
[Going to the netsquare]
[MISSION COMPLETE]