Random battles

"Viruses...the bane of a navi's existance..." Koumori whispered, her wing sliceing through the wind. "PREPARE FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION!" Koumori yelled holding her wing high in the air, as if showing her superiority over the viruses. "K-Koumori...please...calm down..." Kedamono said weakly, her voice barely audiable.

Koumori ignored Kedamono's plea as she rushed towards one of the Beetanks with beastly speed, her wing, again, scrapeing across the pannels as she grinned widely before reaching the Beetank, as she drifted to the left slightly, and then to the right, before she thrusted her wing right at the eye of the tank, with a weak laugh, she attempted to plunge it deeper into the virus' eye, attempting to fully delete it with little effort.
Quickly turning to the other Beetank, her smile waned and disapeared, as if feeling, sorry, for the virus, before dashing towards it in a beastly rampage against the remaining virus, her wing outstreached as she reached it and attempted to plunge it into the virus' body like the last one, but, this time, she attempted to slash right through it, trying to cut it in half.
With another weak laugh from her voice, a small click came through into the PET, the data downloading into her systems before...she purged it from her system? A small aura of green began to wash over her body, healing the singe on her wing completely as well as any other scratches that she had incoured from the battle.

Overview
Sword--->BeetankA (80)
Sword--->BeetankB (80)
Conversation: Rageclaw to self (20 healed)
Koumori swoops down on the remaining viruses, striking them down one by one. She seems quite pleased with herself, laughing and smirking. Picking on weaklings make some people feel big, apparently. SHe then heals back to full by burning Rageclaw data.

SwordyA: DELETED
SwordyB: DELETED
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
BeetankA: DELETED!
BeetankB: DELETED!

Terrain: 100% Normal

Koumori: 100

Rewards: Fireburn1, 300z
Chuckleing to herself, koumori downloads the reward data and moves even deeper into the net.

(battle 4)
Koumori comes upon three Metools. There are a few Cacties scattered here and there around the field. There also seem to be some black shadows on the floor... which, upon closer inspection, prove to be shadows. Two bats float down to about ground level while another hangs in the air yet. Have fun.

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
CactyA: 70
CactyB: 70
CactyC: 70
PulsebatA: 80
PulsebatB: 80
PulsebatC: 80

Terrain: 100% Normal

Koumori: 100

Battle 4 Start
"More viruses detected..." Koumori said, eyeing the few virus groups that she had encountered. "Seems like some of those viruses are of the wood element, let me check real quick." Kedamono said as she began to look up the virus data base for a couple seconds before chirping in.

"Those Cacty viruses are of the wood element, and I belive the Pulsebats are as well, but, the database was a bit vague on it..." she went on, looking at the viruses HP values closely. "Get rid of the cacties first, they don't fly out of the way like the Pulsebats do, but, you have to attack the heads, it's the only way to damage them." Kedamono finished as she slotted in three chips into the PET, the clicks echoing in Koumori's ears.

Scoffing at the viruses she encountered, Koumori went to work quickly by activateing the first of the three chips that was slotted in, the Fireburn1 as Kedamono, unfortunately, chirped in again. "The Fireburn chips are able to hit multiple viruses in a single attack, but, it will only hit in a line much like a Metool's attack, but it doesn't go through objects, so, aim carefuly." She said, looking up the chip's data online like with the viruses.

Rolling her eyes at her Netop's 'advice', if she could even call it that, Koumori began to go after the Cacties first, the Fireburn1 data was, umistakeably, burning her up inside, coughing up a small cloud of, what looked to be soot, she quickly made her way near the Cacty viruses and coughed up the Fireburn data, flames eruppted from her mouth as they quickly attempted to incenerate the viruses in the flames of judgement from the vampire bat herself.

Quickly accessing the second of three chips slotted in by her netop, it was a chip that was completely unknown to her, before she could even ask, her netop chimed in...again. "I see you have gotten into the Mine1 data." Kedamono interupted her navi, before she could even have the chance to speak, Kedamono continued, "That data is pretty rare...I spent our money on it and a cannon chip, but, it's useful for pure damage and sneakiness as it plants a mine somewhere around the area, you won't explode if you step on it, but, the unlucky enemy that steps on it takes 180 damage, have fun." she finished as the mine began to plant it's self on the field, ready for an enemy to explode upon it.

Quickly accessing the final chip, it was revealed to be...much less than impressive, it was a guard1, growling loudly at her netop's ineptitude, she quickly wrapped her wings around her body and readied herself for whatever was gonna happen.

Overview
Fireburn1--->CactyA-C (50 fire+line attackX2 damage due to elemental weakness)
Mine1 (mines 10% of the field and deals 180 damage to the enemy that steps on it, navi can't trip the mine it's self)
Guard1 (reflects up to 60 damage from a single enemy attack)
Kedamono rushes into the fray of Cactys, and breathes a jet of fire at all of them, the last escaping by rolling its head away. The white bat then sets up some traps, the feeling of nothing happening making the viruses wary.

Two Pulsebats fly high into the sky, while the other sends out an earsplitting screech at Koumori, when she puts up her wings, blocks the hit, and reflects it back.

The Metools take this opportunity for two of them to attack, one missing completely, but the other landing a hit.

MetoolA: 40
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: 70
PulsebatA: 80 (High Altitude)
PulsebatB: 50
PulsebatC: 80 (High Altitude)

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% Mine (scattered)

Koumori: 90
"Mmhmhmhm..." Koumori chuckled to herself before giving a toothy grin. "Barely felt a thing you little gnat of a virus..." she said aloud, looking towards the Metools. "K-Koumori! Enough! What happened to the navi I once knew?!" Kedamono yelled at her navi, something she has not done in...years to her. "Deleted the day before we left the mansion, Kedamono." Koumori answered back to her netop. "K...Koumori..." Kedamono managed to say as her navi just laughed evily. "Whats wrong Kedamono? Miss the weak bat you had before I replaced her? The navi that cowered in fear of these little gnats!?" Koumori yelled, her face filled with twisted laughter.

"Better her than you. I was attached to her before you replaced her...almost like sisters we were..." Kedamono said in a hushed voice before slotting in two more chips. "I will get her back...one way or another...He'll pay for what he did before we left against his will..." Kedamono whispered.

koumori, calming down a little as her smile and laughter disapeared, accessed the data from Kedamono, the shotgun they had was the first of the two chips slotted in, quickly rushing towards one of the Metools in a 'blood lust' of sorts, she quickly created a spear of solid light in front of her, smileing, she quickly grabbed it with one of her claws as she jumped into the air, she quickly twisted around in the air and hurrled it at one of the metools, attempting to skewer it and another of them in her frenzy for battle.
Quickly accessing the other piece of data in her body, the sword she used to slay several viruses with last battle, she transfered the data to her wings, they quickly gained a hardened appearance as she did this, becomming razor sharp in the process as she rushed towards the injured Seedbat, jumping into the air, she quickly brought down one of her wings upon the virus, attempting to slice it in half virtically like the animal she was.
Quickly taking insitive against the Cacty, she quickly rushed over to it's base, hoping to make it there before it attacked, she brought down one of her wings upon the virus, attempting to cut it's head off virtically, if she managed to make it before it attacked that is.

Overview
Shotgun--->MetoolA and MetoolB (50+splash1)
Sword--->SeedbatB (80)
Sword--->CactyC (80)
Koumori's Shotgun takes down one of the mets. She then dashes in with her sword/wing and cut down the last cacty as well as the lone bat hanging down in the field. Once again a Met makes an attack which hits the bat-navi. After that, a bat-virus descends and hits Koumori with a sound wave.

MetoolA: DELETED!
CactyC: DELETED!
PulsebatA: 80 (High Altitude)
PulsebatB: DELETED!
PulsebatC: 80

Koumori: 50
"AGH! That...actually hurt..." Koumori said, slumping a little. "But...I will not die here..." She managed to say before Kedamono interjected. "Koumori, your down to half of your HP, please...please for the love of god...please be careful." Kedamono said, tears forming in her eyes.

Koumori, with a small smile, nodded as she looked over at the Pulsebats. "The biggest threat here...the metools can wait." she mumbled as she rushed towards the Pulsebat that was within reach of her blades as she jumped as high into the air as she possibly could and brought her wing down upon the bat, hoping to delete it like the other one.
Quickly looking up at the Pulsebat in the air, she realised she couldn't hit it even if she wanted to, so, she turned her attention towards the metools, with a grin, she rushed up towards one of them and jumped before nearing it, as she did, she spun in the air and attempted to bring her wing down upon the weak virus in hopes of deleteing it without any trouble, as she jumped back into the air, turning her attention back on the high altitide bat, as she attempted to dodge any attacks that would come her way.

Overview
Sword--->PulsebatC (80)
Sword--->MetoolC (80)
Dodge
Koumori manages to strike down the lowered Pulsebat before it can retreat back into the air. She also manages to kill a Met as well before pulling back from her assault. A metool sends a shockwave her way, though it misses. The Pulsebat also moves down, preparing to make a move.

MetoolC: DELETED!
PulsebatA: 80
PulsebatC: DELETED!

Koumori: 50
"Two left...that bat needs to die..." Koumori mumbled under her breath, turning to face the bat. "Finish this fight Koumori." Kedamono said, looking down at tthe PET screen, monitoring Koumori's satus as closely as possible, looking for any abnormalities in her programing. "Engageing targets." Koumori said mechanically before dashing off at the virus.

Quickly feinting to the left, her wing scratches upon the panneling as she makes her way towards the bat, paying no mind to the metool as she jumps high into the air, reading her wings for destruction, as she falls over the Pulsebat, putting her wings down in an impaleing position as she attempted to impale the Pulsebat through the head.
Quickly regaining her footing, she quickly turns to the worthless Metool, with a small grin across her face as she dashes towards the Metool with beastly intent on deleteing it before jumping towards it in a high arc, attempting to make it think she acedentally overshot the metool, before turning around and slashing at the metool in one swift motion, hoping to delete it quickly and end this battle at last as Kedamono slotted the Recover10 she had recently traded for into her PET, in an attempt to give Koumori a, very slight, boost in HP.

Overview
Sword--->PulsebatA (80+slashing)
Sword--->MetoolB (80+slashing)
Recover10 to self (heal 10HP)
Koumori moves forward swiftly and cleaves the bat in two before it can make a move. She then turns on the final met, which sits helpless. After finishes it off, she takes a moment to regain a bit of power.

MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
PulsebatA: DELETED!
PulsebatC: DELETED!

Koumori: 60

Rewards: 800z
"All of the viruses are eleminated." Koumori said with a smile, gathering up the zenny from the battle and moving on as Kedamono activated the mini energy sub chip to restore koumori to full health.

(battle 5 woo!)
(I'd like a bump please.)
Some big ass fly swoops down from high above Koumori. It probably won't be easy for the bat-navi to consume this bug. It lands on the ground in front of Koumori and looks at her with its myriad of eyes as its wings flutter a bit, creating a buzzing sound.

Bigassfly: 500 (cause I couldn't think of anything else, really)

Terrain: all normal

Koumori: 60

Battle 5 Begin
(I should be at 100 HP from my sub chip)

The two netops looked at the big fly with confused looks, each of them thinking the exact same thing. "Who was stupid enough to make a virus like this...?" the two thought, looking on at the Bigassfly with their confused looks. It was a moment before Kedamono sighed and slotted in a couple chips. "Please, Koumori, get rid of it quickly." she sighed loudly, Koumori only nodded as she took on the fly.

Quickly accessing the first data, the Fireburn1, her body felt like it was on fire within, coughing up a familiar cloud of soot, she quickly closed her mouth and clamped tightly, the fire burning within her body doubling, even tripling in it's intensity, as Koumori rushed to the side of the fly and breathed a long line of fire towards it like a navi flamethrower, attempting to make it..."nice and toasty" as a thought in the back of her mind surfaced.
Accessing the second of the two chips, she quickly brought around her wings, quickly shielding herself in a blanket, though, not for long as the Guard data kicked in, hardening her wings to a shiny finish, ready to block and retaliate with a counter attack from the Guard's effect.
As the data faded, she quickly unfurled her wings and jumped into the air, jumping back as far as possible before strafing the fly, hopefully, she could avoid it's attacks this way, it seemed dumb enough not to catch onto her strategy.

Overview
Fireburn1-->Bigassfly (50, fire, line attack)
Guard1 (blocks an attack and deals up to 60 damage with a counter attack)
Dodge by strafing
Koumori hits the Bigassfly with a firey attack before backing up and putting up a Guard. The fly then strikes, flying super fast at the navi and ramming her. As it hits the shield, both go flying backwards. The enemy takes the majority of the damage, though Koumori also loses a bit of help as she skids accross the ground from the clash.

Bigassfly: 430

Koumori: 95
"Underestimated it..." Koumori grumbled under her breath as she dug her claws into the panneling to gain enough leverage to get back up onto her feet and stare at the big fly. "Hmmm...seems like it's dumb...I don't know much about insects though..." Kedamono mumbled, trying to analyze the Bigassfly as she sent Koumori a sword, confident that Koumori could handle it.

As the data entered her systems, her wings took on the same hardening process as usual, the ends rivaling a sword chip's sharpness with ease before, with a sigh, Koumori set off at the strange virus, ready to delete it like all the other viruses she had faced up to this point.

With a quick feint to the left as she approached the Bigassfly at break neck speeds, her claws clacking upon the panneling like usual, she quickly lunged towards the fly, wing outstreatched, as she began the assult first with a quick cut towards it's face, in a futile attempt to cut through some of the Fly's many eyes with this single attack.
Following up with the first attack, Koumori jumped back slightly, trying to give her and the Fly some room between the two of them before, with a fang filled smirk, she lunged at the fly again, this time, feinting to the left again, attempting to gain a little more ground on it before she jumped into the air and attempted to bring one of her wings upon the Fly's back, in a futile attempt to slice it in half before jumping, again, back away from the fly, awaiting it's next move.

Overview
Sword--->Bigassfly (80+slashng)
Sword--->Bigassfly (80+slashing)
dodge
Koumroi gets back up as her netop selects a weapon. She rushes the enemy and manages to cut it along its sides using one of her wings. She then makes anothing pass and tries to slash it in half. However, it manages to get off the ground so rather than cut it clear through, she only manages to scratch its underside. The Bigassfly makes its own attack, dashing at Koumori. She manages to get out of the way but the force of it passing her is strong enough to knock her down.

Bigassfly: 270

Koumori: 95 (sword) (knocked down, one action to get back up)
"Urgh...that was not...very fun..." Koumori said, talking to herself before digging her claws, again, into the panneling, in an attempt to gain leverage onto her feet, manageing to get up onto her feet like last time. "I'll eat this thing once I have the chance." Koumori thought, looking at the fly with distaste showing on her face. Quickly grinning, she readied herself to get back in the fight.

Quickly grimiceing about how the fly is able to knock her down just by passing by her, her thoughts turned to how badly the damage would be if it were to connect, she had already taken damage from it impacting her Guard, she, again, thought what could happen if she were to take a direct hit from it, her mental image wasn't pretty to say the least.
Quickly taking the defencive, she quickly jumped high into the air and, with a thought of hunger passing her mind, she shook it off and quickly landed, rushing at the fly with both wings outstreached at the sides, as she took another leap, towards the fly, and attempted to bring her wings down upon it's head and cut a deep gash into it before taking a quick manouver as she jumped back into the air, attempting to twist her body around enough to dodge if it manages to attack back.

Overview
get up
Sword--->Bigassfly (80+slashing)
dodge in the air.