Charge! Spearman!

The Spikey Rider and Voulge clashed against each other and crashed their weapons through each other's hide. The knight grunted and took some of his life back with the slash of a war scythe. He then sent his javelin at the Moloko, destroying its fleece.
Seeing this chance, Lord Slayer drew away from the Rider he was engaging, who ducked under Voulge's boomerang attack, and charged head-on toward the Moloko Rider, who got the full brunt of the Boomerang. With a mighty cry, Lord Slayer cut a horizontal gash in the sheep-rider's body, before it got run over by its own kind. A sad end.
"Darnit partner! This ain't right! This ain't right at all!" the cowboyish Heelnavi cried before jacking out.
The Boomerang kind of knocked the Spikey Rider in the head, so he got run over too.
"Dammit all..." he cursed, jacking out.
Lord Slayer made it back to Voulge's side as the Hammer-wielder clubbed the rushing Moloko's away.
"Good man! What do you suggest we do next?" LS inquired, summoning a round shield with a cross on it and holstering it. A large dent in the knight's shoulder suggested that the Swordy Rider finally got him.

Moloko Rider: EJO'D
Spikey Rider: EJO'D
Swordy Rider: 140 HP

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Hole (Around the ring)

Voulge.exe: 150 HP
Lord Slayer.exe: 150 HP [45 HP Shield]
"That's a deep cut you got, Slayer" Voulge raised his Lancea into position and slowly leaned towards Lord Slayer. "There's only one enemy left, but it's definitely a strong one. We need to work together if we want to take this down" Both Marius and Voulge quickly told the plans to Lord Slayer and went back to their normal postures.

Voulge lifted the lance with his right arm and it transformed into a large gunlance. Grabbing it with both his hands now, he carefully adjusted the cross hair on top of the lance straight towards the Rider rather than the Mount. Rather than the usual charging, Voulge let out a short, yet loud burst of fire with the Magnum chip. A huge shelling popped out of the gunlance, and even before it touched the ground, Marius let out a shout..."LORD SLAYER, NOW!".

The plan the group made was very simple. Voulge was to shoot the Magnum for the diversion sake. If it were to hit or not, Lord Slayer was to rush towards the Swordy mount and stop it from using it's swords with his shields. It was no 100% sure that it would work, but it would clearly increase the chance for Voulge to land the final hits. Only a second after Marius yelled, Voulge changed the gunlance into a Naginata and dashed towards the Rider.

Voulge leaped up and let out a wide slash with his right arm across the Rider and not the Mount. As soon as he landed behind the Swordy Rider, he flipped the sword and thrusted the Naginata straight to the Mount while Voulge was facing the other way.

Actions:
1. Request Lord Slayer for an Action
2. Aim w/ Magnum
3. Magnum [120/Charge to hit multi-target (Up to 3)/Crack Panel] {A} @ Swordy Rider
4. Jump Slash w/ Sword [80/Slashing] {B} @ Swordy Rider
5. Backward Stab w/ Sword [80/Slashing] {B} @ Swordy Rider
"As you wish, good sir! By the light of the heavens! Come down!" Lord Slayer called, sending a bolt of lightning into the air as Voulge aimed with his Magnum.

"Aw dammit," the Swordy Rider grumbled as about 15 crackling arrows rained down from the sky and a blazing fireshot came his way. He and his steed nodded and Areagrabbed to another location, before getting stunned by an a wide-going arrow.

"Sh*t!" the Swordy Rider cursed as Voulge vaulted over to his position with Lord Slayer. The two let out mighty cries as the first knight cut across the Rider's arm with a naginata, while Lord Slayer whacked his shield into the Swordy's face. LS spiraled upward, cutting in a spinning fashion at the Rider while Voulge backstabbed the Swordy, finishing the pair off.

"Curse... you...." the rider gasped, EJOing.

The field returned to normal.

Moloko Rider: EJO'D
Spikey Rider: EJO'D
Swordy Rider: COMBO'D

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Hole (Around the ring)

Voulge.exe: 150 HP
Lord Slayer.exe: 150 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Heatshot, 2000z

"Dear me, it seems that I should've enlisted better help," the bored, omnipresent voice from before commented.

"Scoundrel! I will track you down!" Lord Slayer growled, bracing his sword.

"Try to do so, it's entirely boring without anyone tracking us down," the voice encouraged. "Later," he commented, and the closing of a door indicated the presence's disappearance.

Lord Slayer cast his face down as his shield disengaged, his hand gripping tightly on his sword.

"Well, they can't be far. Noble Voulge, I shall be off," Lord Slayer said, nodding off to his fellow knight and touching his blade with Voulge's gunlance. "May our weapons shine true to the path of justice. Tally ho!" And so he bounded off.

A tiny golden cross embedded itself into the place where LS' blad touched Voulge's lance. Hmmm....

-KEY ITEM-
Holy Symbol.CRST
((As much as I want to continue with this...I really wanna get a SP of my own So I'm out of here~))

"May the way of our blade, lead the way of peace. Lord Slayer"

Voulge picked up the loot of the battle by a blue crystal data, where the Spikey Rider once was. Marius instantly attempted to analyze the data, trying to com across what he recieve, "2000z, not bad at all. Voulge, however, was quietly cleaning and cleansing his Lancea with a giant red cloth. Then, he came across something on his weapon. "...? What in the world?" Voulge carefully peeled the symbol off of the weapon and it became a entity of it's own.

Marius was finished with the analysis and tried to examine the symbol that was on Voulge's Lancea. "It's a very strange piece of data. I think it would be best if we keep it.". Voulge nodded his head and stored the mysterious symbol in to his Hard Drive. "...Have I seen that symbol before?"

======
PLUG OUT
======