Charge! Spearman!

bump
Voulge, with a defensive goal in mind, summoned up a large shield to defend him from possible attacks. It was at this point that he was fired upon by one of the Spikeys. However, this attack was clearly a ruse, as it missed slightly to his left. A distraction. However, before he could react, the other two Spiekys were already upon him, one attacking from the front and the other from the back, with only the first being held off by the Guard. The fiery attack was reflected, just as another shot into Voulge's exposed back.

The Spikeys then returned to their previous position, in some sort of V formation, as Voulge pulled out his Magnum.

He held the gun out, trying to hold his ground and await for the thing to finish charging. The Fishies initially stalled upon seeing him pull out the gun, but seeing that he hadn't yet fired, they began rushing in. Moving closer and closer, the airborne viruses were rapidly heading his way. Just as the first of them was about to hit, the gun clicked, and Voulge flipped it up at the first Fishy, shooting it out of the sky.

He then swiftly flipped the barrel at each of the remaining Fishies, luckily taking them both out before any could reach him. Only barely, though; the Fishies had been shot down each within a foot of their target.

The three Spikeys remained, in pack formation, across the field from the Navi.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Enemy Forces:
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 60 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
FishyA: -Deleted-
FishyB: -Deleted-
FishyC: -Deleted-

Voulge:
Voulge.exe: 140 HP

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Cracked [Just in front of Voulge]

((OOC: Also, just a small FYI:

Quote (BattleChipList)

Magnum1 -
Damage: 120 + Breaking + Panel Breaking + 1 Target per charge (max 2 charges)
Accuracy: A
Description: Powerful Magnum blasts up to 3 enemies with charge! Rare
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
It only does 120, not 140. (Unless you meant Magnum2, but even then, that does 150.)
You may want to fix that. Thank you.))
((Ohh...Last time it was 140 I think...but that was like a year ago XD.))

Voulge was slightly shook from the last assault. Marius was also shook, more like agitated, from the result. Voulge quickly recovered and saw the pack of viriis across from him. Grabbing his weapon, he was just about to spring into action till he saw the large crack that was in front. From the looks of it, the crack was definitely created from the heat and pressure let out by his Magnum chip. Voulge took a step back and waited for Marius' command. Marius tried to think of a strategy, because of the crack in front Voulge, it would be unwise to attempt any close quarter combats. Also, Voulge was outnumbered by the Spikeys 3-to-1 and it would be unwise to try to take them out one by one. If Voulge was to attack the injured one of the pack, the others would take the chance and strike down Voulge.

Then suddenly, Marius quickly thought up an idea. "Wait. We need to take all of them out at once. We can use the crack set in front of you as a defensive point. They won't come close to you, so you'll be able to predict their moves.", "And if they were to attack me in close combat, they would be caught in the ditch...Perfect." Voulge prepared his weapon and changed it into a large boomerang rather than the three bamboo spears. He needed to make sure the attack wouldn't be fully frontal and have the risk of getting the spear burned to crisp. He hurled the Boomerang in an acute angle and hoped it would strike all three of the spikeys. Voulge retrieved the Boomerang and prepared the Phoenixshot chip with his gunlance. Even if the pack was to be scattered, the Phoenixshot's wide range would be enough to cover enough area. The gunlance buzzed with a monotone noise till Voulge pulled the trigger, which let out a roar echoing through the net.

Changing the lance into a War Scythe, Voulge leaped into action by jumping over the crack and heading straight towards the first Spikey he could see. He gripped his weapon tightly and attempted a flashing slash across the neck of the Spikey. While he slashed the Spikey, Voulge's left fist started to heat up and bursted into a flame. When he retrieved the scythe, he dashed with incredible speed and tried to land a crushing uppercut onto the next spikey.

Actions:
1. Boomerang [60/3-Target(s)] {A} @ Spikey A/B/C
2. Phoenixshot1 [70/Wide] {A} @ Spikey A/B/C
3. Leap over the Crack
4. Bona Ex Diabolus [30 Damage (Life Drain)/ Melee / 2TCD] @ Spikey A
5. FireHit1 [60/Melee] {A} @ Spikey C
bump
Voulge swings his Boomerang forth at the viruses, but the Spikeys howl to each other and one leaps in to take the brunt of the blow and stop it from reaching its allies. The other two shift forward, but get blown back by the Phoenixshot. One instantly delted from the force. Taking this chance, the spearman vaults over the cracked panels successfully and takes out one of the pack, healing himself in the process.
He then tries uppercutting the Spikey that took the blow, but it was laying on the ground, slightly unconscious, so he settled for a downward slam instead.
The field was clear.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Enemy Forces:
SpikeyA: LIFE DRAIN'D
SpikeyB: PHOENIX'D
SpikeyC: SMASHED
FishyA: -Deleted-
FishyB: -Deleted-
FishyC: -Deleted-

Voulge:
Voulge.exe: 170 HP

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Cracked [behind Voulge]

-VICTORY-
Get: Dash Attack, 300z
With his fist lodged into the ground, Voulge saw the data left over by the fallen virii besides him. He grabbed it with his other hand and saw what was contained inside. "300 zennies and a Dash Attack battlechip. The battle chip may be an asset to us". Marius accepted the datas and received the chip slotted out from the PET. "We made it far in this network, stand in guard. Who knows what type of enemy we might fight next."

======
BATTLE 5 /BOSS/ FIGHT
======
Voulge paddles along the network, searching for probably nothing more than a battle.

Suddenly he hears a loud *CRSHK*-like sound of a blade cutting through something, then a scream of distress, and then a column of data bursting into the air.

Going toward the source, he finds one navi, sword held high above his head, and another pink NormalNavi, trembling at his feet.

"Noooo~! Spare me!" the pink NormalNavi cried, pleading to the other navi.

"Foolish one, pay for you sins," the sword navi remarked coldly, before EJOing her as well.

Sighing the sword navi sheathed his blade. Upon closer inspection, his body was quite muscular and was a little taller than any NormalNavi, he has Black Eyes and short hair. He wears Chain Clothes with Metal Body Armor and Metal Pads, and has Metal Protected Boots.

This navi notices Voulge, and becomes intrigued by his design.

"Ah~ A fellow knight of justice, I see. Very good, very good," the knightly navi commented, inspecting Voulge.

Standing firm in front of Voulge, the knight put his fist over his heart announcing, "I am Lord Slayer! Who are you, good sir?"
Voulge was walking along the web, until he heard the large noise coming from no so far. "Marius!", "Go search the site now." When Voulge arrived at the scene, he already saw the blade sky high and already in the process of dropping straight down at the torso of the "innocent" navi. Voulge couldn't do a thing to stop the sword, thus enraging him beyond anyone's imagination.

"Ah~ A fellow knight of justice, I see. Very good, very good"

Voulge immediately grabbed his Lancea and assumed the position to strike, "Who are you to send judgment to the innocent!"

"I am Lord Slayer! Who are you, good sir?"

Voulge's teeth gritted intensely while he replied, "My name is Voulge...Once a pride member of the Guisarme Knights." He lifted his Lancea and pointed it's tip straight to the forehead of Slayer. "And I am here to give you your retribution for your action!" Just before Voulge was about to attack the unknown foe, the holographic screen of Marius appeared facing towards Lord Slayer.

Marius with his calm face had a sharp stare towards Slayer, "So, Lord Slayer. Could you kindly explain when you said, "Foolish one, pay for your sins" ?"
Lord Slayer grunted, pushing Voulge's Lancea swiftly down to the side. Clearing his throat, the knight starting answering Marius' question.

"Well, you see, there were three NormalNavis wandering around here, quite a cheery, innocent looking bunch really," Slayer started, scratching his chin. "So I was virus busting by myself, when I heard a cry for help. I finished what I was doing and turned to the source. One of the NormalNavis had been mugged by his supposed allies! Well, I wouldn't stand for that, so I asked the poor man where they went, and I chased them down. They got what they deserved," the knight grunted, folding his arms over his chest.

"Are you quite satisfied? I need to go back and return that poor man's things," Lord Slayer inquired, raising an eyebrow.
Voulge was still holding his position, not even taking a word from Slayer into consideration. Marius, however, was resting his head on his right arm and thinking about the situation. " /PRIVATE CONVERSATION/ Marius...I don't believe he's telling the truth. He could have easily taken the money back while using a minimum of his power, but he went on and EJOd both of them out of whim." "I understand what you're going through. But your idea towards the protection of civilian can go over your head...Leave this to me /END PRIVATE CONVERSATION/".

Marius lifted his head and faced Lord Slayer with a confident face. "Lord Slayer, I would like to make a request. Would it be fine if Voulge accompanies you to the thieved man?" Voulge, besides the holograph, was still holding his Lancea by his right hand with a dull expression. "And I would also like to make another one, but I think it can wait...Let us hurry."
"No problem! I could always use some company! Ho Ho Ho!" Lord Slayer chuckled, going into tirades about the 'days of his youth' but he barely looked old at all.

The two soon found themselves in front of a green NormalNavi who had apparently curled himself up in a ball.

"*Sniff* I can't believe they did that... *Sniff*" Voulge heard the NormalNavi mutter as the two approached.

"Ho there! I have returned!" Lord Slayer proclaimed triumphantly, holding up quite a giant sized bag. Hm, that NormalNavi sure had a lot of stuff.

"Mr... Slayer...?" the green NormalNavi questioned, examining the bag in awe. "Thank you! Thank you so much! This is great! I bet they just handed it right over when they saw you charging right at them," the NormalNavi said as Lord Slayer handed him the pouch.

"Ha Ha! They put up a bit of a struggle, but I dealt with them accordingly," the knight proclaimed, twirling out his sword fancily, then sheathing it again. "Oh, they're not deleted or anything, but they'll be sure to regret their actions!"

"Cool! That's great! Thanks a lot, Lord Slayer!" the green NormalNavi said enthusiastically as he started to jack out,

...before a giant lance from some direction skewered him in place.

Shocked, the NormalNavi dropped the bag, and jacked out.

"What in the blazes?" Lord Slayer cried, drawing his sword apprehensively.

A low cackle emitted from the surrounding area.

"So we meet again, huh?" a bored, yet evil voice commented.

"Y-you!" Lord Slayer cried, eyes darting around frantically.

"Oh don't be such a grinch, Lord Slayer, you're the one who left us," the voice stated.

What was going on here?
Voulge was actually surprised by how Slayer was actually the man that he said he was. Marius let out a sigh and chuckled for a bit. "Like I said, your ideals do go over your head." Voulge's grip over his Lancea loosened along with his facial expression.

"What in the blazes?"

Before he knew it, the green normal navi disappeared with a gigantic lance switched with it. Voulge prepared himself with his lance and Marius with his chips. The voice came from everywhere, and it made Slayer very uneasy. "Slayer! Keep your self together." Raising his spear into a firm hold, he continued, "And who ever did this! Prepare your self! I'll make sure you won't ever taint the name of sacred weapon with the blood of the innocent!!"
"Fiend! Show yourself!" Lord Slayer yelled, tightening the grip on his sword.

"Unfortunately for you, I have other things to take care of," the omnipresent, yet bored voice stated, smoke rising in front of Voulge and Lord Slayer.

"We Riders are simply going to have to show you how it's done, say hello to one of my minions," the voice continued, as the area around the two knights turned into a round platform of sorts, with a giant hole lining the circumfrence. They could jump... but it wasn't likely, seeing as three Heelnavi's with scarves tied around their mouths and wielding something akin to jousting-ish weapons while riding on...
various viruses.

One, clearly the leader, was on top of a Spikey. He was definitely holding a javelin of some sort.
Another was perched on top of a Moloko. It looked kind of silly actually. Though this one seemed to be holding a rifle.
The final one seemed to have trouble with his steed, a... Swordy actually. The Heelnavi had what seemed to be a small hammer.

"Well, this will be fun, toodles," the omnipresent voice stated.

It was apparent that he left, since the other side had its viruses growling all over and stuff.

"I shall explain later! Will you aid me, noble Voulge?" Lord Slayer asked, holding his sword in position.

Moloko Rider: 210 HP (10 HP Fleece)
Spikey Rider: 240 HP
Swordy Rider: 210 HP

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Hole (Around the ring)

Voulge.exe: 180 HP
Lord Slayer.exe: 180 HP

-Battle has not commenced-
((Blah...really short >_>))

Voulge was shocked when he saw the three enemies in front of him "The Riders?!"

"I shall explain later! Will you aid me, noble Voulge?" Lord Slayer asked, holding his sword in position.

"Yes...I believe we met one of it back in BrightLand. Can't believe they exist as far as Electopia." Marius immediately prepared his chips and battle routines for the imminent battle. Voulge scanned through the group of virii he was about to face and tried to see a chance to take.
"Hah! Think you can beat us? We've got the advantage here, chumps!" The SpikeyRider yelled, twirling his javelin dangerously.

"Yeeehaaaaw! Let's rile 'em up boss!" the Moloko Rider cheered, his steed letting out a typical sheep sound as it bounced up and down in anticipation.

"Is it just me, or do I look really lame?" the Swordy Rider commented in sarcasm, adjusting his glasses as he tried steadying himself on his odd steed.

"No problem! Get 'em boy! Show 'em your flames!" the Spikey Rider whooped, as his steed growled, sending a mighty large Heatshot at the two navis.

"Tch," Lord Slayer grunted, moving out of the way and engaging the riders head on, sword gleaming brilliantly as he rushed at them.

"Pay for your sins, foolish scum," the knight growled, crossing blades with the Swordy guy.

"Agh! Hey! That's cheating!" the blade virus' rider complained, expanding his hammer.

Looks like the battle just started.

Did I mention the giant Heatshot coming toward Voulge? Yeah, might want to dodge that.

Moloko Rider: 210 HP (10 HP Fleece)
Spikey Rider: 240 HP (Immah Blastin' mah Heatshot)
Swordy Rider: 210 HP (engaging Lord Slayer)

Voulge.exe: 180 HP (Gettin' Heatshot'd! Use one action to dodge!)
Lord Slayer.exe: 180 HP (engaging Swordy Rider)

-BATTLE 5-
-GO-
((HA! Probably the best RP I've ever done!!))

"With the blade of my spear close at my heart..."

"I SHALL RELINQUISH THE IMPURITY OF THIS WORLD, WITH IT IN MY ARM!!"

"Stay true, the ways of the Guisarme knight!"

"FOR IT WILL GUIDE THE WAY OF JUSTICE IN THE DARK!"

Marius and Voulge was dead serious about this battle. It's very rare when they chant out the Alma mater of their previous academy, The Guisarme Police Academy. Voulge immediately whipped his left arm up and summoned a towering silver shield in front of the Heatshot. With the shield's reflective property, he relied upon it to give himself an opening. He kicked away from the safety of the shield to analyze the battle field, and he saw the little bout between Slayer and the Swordy Rider. "Even if Slayer is a master Swordsman, it would be trouble some against an enemy with two weapons.", Marius slid out a Zapring chip and slid it into the PET. "Ageed, use this chip to give Slayer a huge opening"

With the chip processed, Voulge's lance turned into a very strange looking staff weapon. A straight metal pole with a small golden ring tightly looped in the end of the pole. He grabbed the weapon and started the twirl it in a circle. The ring in the end started to grow bigger and started to swing around and around the pole. It eventually got bigger and started to discharge some electricity intensely. After a wide swing over his head, Voulge threw the electric ring straight towards the Swordy Rider, in order to paralyze it.

Now with that taken care of, Voulge and Marius tried to focus more to the entire group of enemies he was facing. All three of them looked especially strong for a "minion," and trying to face all three at once would be suicide. With Slayer taking care of the Swordy Rider, Voulge was thinking about taking out the Riders one by one. He saw the "innocent" Moloko with it's fluffy coat all over it and couldn't help but to put up a silly smile on his face. "Marius, I require two Firehits and a Phoenix Shot chip", "Humph...trying to make a little fire starting?", responding with the same smile, "Something in that context."

Marius slid the three chips in with rapid succession and skills, transferring the chips to Voulge in perfect timing. Voulge's main strategy was to burn off the fleece on the Moloko straight to singe, hopefully giving his attack some extra damage. After the first initial attack, the Moloko would be naked and Voulge would take this chance to pummel the virii into deletion. At first, Voulge stomped the lance down to the ground, letting out a echo across the battlefield. The Lancea transformed into his trusty gunlance and Voulge lifted it up high and aimed it straight at the Moloko Rider. The gunlance shot out a wide firewall that gulped everything into an inferno. Even though the shot was directed towards the Moloko Rider, it was wide enough to hit the other two Riders.

Voulge switched the lance into a gigantic, double sided glaive. Oh, and it was also in flame. He dashed towards the Moloko Rider with all his strength and tried to land some hits with his weapons. It didn't matter if the enemy had a rifle and could've shot his multiple times, Voulge still tackled straight towards him. Only a foot away, Voulge let out a powerful upper slash with the bottom blade and a helm splitter straight down in less than a second with the upper blade. With the inertia of the blade swings, Voulge quickly stepped away and prepared himself from any future attacks.

Actions:
1. Guard1 [Reflect 60] {S} @ Spikey Rider's Heatshot
2. Zapring [40/Paralyze] {A} @ Swordy Rider
3. Phoenixshot1 [70/Wide] {A} @ Moloko Rider (Main Target) / Spikey Rider / Swordy Rider
4. Upper slash w/ FireHit1 Glaive [60/Melee] {A} @ Moloko Rider
5. Helm Spliiter w/ FireHit1 Glaive [60/Melee] {A} @ Moloko Rider
5.5 Swordplay [Free Dodge]
BUMP
BUMP
Voulge puts up a shield, sending the Spikey Rider's Heatshot right back at him. The virus yelps as it gets singed by its own flame, and uncontrollably runs around.
Next, the knight blasts a Zapring at the Swordy Rider, who had just pushed Lord Slayer to the side, the attack shocked the Swordy virus completely, rendering it unable to move. Taking this opportunity, Lord Slayer charges at the swordy, and cuts it down, leaving his rider vulnerable.

"Aw dammit," the Hammer-wielding heelnavi groaned as his steed was deleted. He twirled his expanded weapon and smashed it heavily at LS, who barrel-rolled out of the way.

Voulge let out a deep breath, and blasted a Phoenixshot at the MolokoRider, the steed's protective fleece absorbing all the damage. The rider and virus sneered at the knight, before he came up close and personal with his lancea, beating them back.

"Why you-! Get 'em boy!" the wild-western rider growled, urging his steed on to rush heavily at Vougle, who sidestepped out of the way...

...but was hit in the back by the jousting Spikey Rider. Ouch.

Seeing his ally's distress, Lord Slayer jumps back from the hammer wielding foe and focuses some energy into his sword.

"Take this, you scum! Sword Blast!" Lord Slayer announced thrusting his blade in many different directions, sending flying electric swords at the opponents. The Moloko rider managed to dodge two, but the other three landed in their correct spots.

"You guys... are seriously pissing me off!" The Spikey Rider yelled, charging at Voulge.

The Moloko's fleece then grew back.

Moloko Rider: 90 HP (10 HP Fleece)
Spikey Rider: 190 HP (Charging at Voulge)
Swordy Rider: 140 HP

Voulge.exe: 150 HP (Being Charged at)
Lord Slayer.exe: 180 HP
((Need to go somewhere, Post later))

The Spikey Rider was charging straight towards Voulge, but he didn't interpret this as a threat, but more of a challenge. "You dare to fight me spear to spear!!", Voulge lifted his Lancea and held it firmly between his armpit. The Lancea shined with brilliance and changed to a huge jousting lance with a set of jousting armors. He set his foot firmly to the ground and started to charge straight towards the Spikey rider. "You stand no chance...", "AARRRGGGHH!".

With the tip of the lance aiming straight across the rider, he crossed the lance with the rider and passed through. Injured or not, Voulge didn't waste a single second to transform the joust lance into a war scythe. He turned 180 degrees and let out a diagonal slash across the Spikey Rider. Voulge changed the War scythe back into it's original form. He grabbed the chain linked from the weapon to his armor with his left arm and hurled it with his right. The Javelin was traveling in an unremarkable speed for a normal throwing weapon and it aimed straight to the fleece of the Moloko Rider. Voulge retracted the weapon back with the chain and hoped it landed a solid hit, which would dissipate the fleece and lowering it's defense.

When Voulge retrieved the Lancea back, he whirled around in 360 degrees. The weapon transformed into a three large bamboo lance with ropes tied to the end. Voulge stopped the spinning with his right leg and threw the three bamboo lances precisely towards the three rider's mounts. Only a second after when he threw the lances, Marius slid in a chip and a tiny whistle appeared in front of Voulge. "What is this?" questioning with a confused face. "Just take a shot at it". Voulge took the whistle and blew into it. Before he knew it, a gigantic rumble came from the other side of the battle field, revealing it to be a horde of wild Molokos running straight towards the enemy. Voulge quickly took shelter from the rush. "...", "Heh"

Actions:
1. Grandis Attero [60 Damage / Break / Melee / 2TCD] straight on charge @ Spikey Rider
2. Diagonal slash w/ Bona ex Diabolus [30 Damage (Life Drain) / Melee / 2TCD] @ Spikey Rider
3. Ruby Assault Javelin Throw [12/Buster] @ Moloko Rider [Fleece]
4. Boomerang [60/3-Target(s)] {A} @ Moloko Rider (Main Target) / Spikey Rider / Swordy Rider
5. MokoRush [60/3 Targets] {C} @ Moloko Rider (Main Target) / Spikey Rider / Swordy Rider