Koumori-virus slayer

As a large white beam crashed into the net, a large white bat with human features appeared in the net.

"I am in the net mistress." Koumori said up to the sky.
"Alright. Go on, i'll provide backup." Kedamono said as she fumbled with the few battlechips in her folder.

Koumori nodded as she wondered off into the net.

(battle 1)
Koumori glides through the skies of the ACDC Netscape, searching for viruses for battle.
He spies the perfect prey, a long Metool group, and swoops down upon them.
The viruses rise up in shock at the white bat's sudden appearance, before taking our their pickaxes on Guard.
Also, the animal-like navi hears some low, frightening-ish sounds behind him. Turning around, he finds, Spookys!
Heh, what interesting things to find, eh?

-FRONT-
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

-PLAYER-
Koumori.exe: 100 HP

-BACK-
SpookyA: 30 HP
SpookyB: 30 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-BATTLE 1-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
"Mistress. Three metool viruses in the front and two spooky viruses behind. Engage the enemies with full force?" Koumori asked, looking at the viruses absentmindedly.
"Yes, get ready, i'm sending you a couple of chips now." Kedomono replied, slotting in two chips.
"Thank you, engageing the targets with full force." Koumori said as she rushed into battle against the metools.

With her first attack, her body took on a slight glow as she transfered the energy of the chip to her legs and the glow along with it as she jumped into the air and outstreached her wings to catch a little hangtime before closeing her wings around her as she fell towards MetoolA and with hitting the ground, she unlashed the energy at the poor metool, a small burst of energy erupted and attempted to hit the metool and make it splash upon MetoolC.
As the burst cleared, another had already been loaded into her legs, and with it, she created a large ball of energy in front of her body, shooting it quickly at MetoolB, hoping that it got caught in the attack and became deleted.
Turning her attention towards the Spooky group of enemies, her eyes darted from side to side, looking for any attack they might try against her as she began to leap and dodge around the area, hoping to avoid their strikes.

Overview
Shotgun--->MetoolA, splash at MetoolC (50+splash1)
Cannon--->MetoolC (40)
dodge
Koumori swoops down on the Metools, loosing blasts from her legs and wiping out the viruses entirely, before gliding out of the way of a Spooky attack.

-FRONT-
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-PLAYER-

-BACK-
SpookyA: 30 HP
SpookyB: 30 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal
"Three targets eliminated. What do you want me to do in order to delete the last two, mistress?" Koumori asked, looking at the spookies with an absentminded stare.
"I have a rageclaw chip, but, I think you should sink your fangs into one of them first, you know, to try out your signature attack." Kedamono said as she slotted in the chip, though delaying it's download to Koumori.
"Agreed, moving in with signature attack, then battlechip." Koumori said as she licked her lips in anticipation.

With that, she swiftly jumped up into the air, her wings fully outstreached as she looked down at SpookyA, and with a hungry look in her eyes none the less, as she close up her wings slightly, loosing altitude as she neared her target, bareing her fangs, and then attempted to sink them into the spooky's data, attempting to suck up what she could from it before she let go, hoping to have deleted her target.
Then suddenly, a faint glow started to come around her legs, and with it, a langthening of her claws as she dashed towards SpookyB and as she neared her target, she quickly lept into the air and tried to downkick the spooky with her mighty legs, hoping for the attack to connect and delete the spooky as she took another swing at it with a roundhouse kick, just to be sure she had deleted it.

Overview
Swoop, bite & drain to SpookyA (30 drain)
Rageclaw kickX2 at SpookyB (40 damage each+slashing(I think))
Koumori manages to get in close to the Spooky to attack. Instead of dodging, it sticks its tongue out to attack, which Koumori bites. Oh baby, that's kinky. The other spooky just sits there. Since she hadn't made eye contact with it yet, it feels safe. This proves a mistake since, a second later, she shoves a rageclaw through it.

-FRONT-
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-PLAYER-

-BACK-
SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: DELETED!

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

Rewards: Guard1, 168z
"Battle finished, downloading reward data to account and PET's chip repository." Koumori said without emotion as she finished downloading the reward data from the spookies and metools.
"I got the data...hmm...a Guard1...not a bad start...keep going Koumori." Kedamono said as she pocketed the Guard1 after downloading the data into a blank chip.
"Afermative, mistress." Koumori said as she began to walk through ACDC's net, looking for more viruses to delete.

(battle 2)
Some firey brawlers and swordsmen are seen in the distance. The first Swordy hesitates, then charges forward, closing the distance between him and Koumori, bringing its sword back in preparation for a slash.
Wuh-oh.

SwordyA: 60 HP (Advancing!)
SwordyB: 60 HP
SwordyC: 60 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Koumori.exe: 100 HP (Being Advanced upon! Use one action to dodge!)

-PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE-
-BATTLE 2-
-BEGIN-
"Enemy advancing, taking evasive maneuvers." Koumori said in her usual, drab, almost mechanical tone of voice.

With a mighty kick of her legs, she attempted to barrel roll out of harm's way by closing her wings around her swiftly and adding a little spin to her body, attempting to land on her claws again.

"Koumori! I'm sending you a battlechip, try to do some damage to that Virus that was trying to rush you." Kedamono half shouted as she slotted in the Rageclaw battlechip, downloading it's data to Koumori.
"Affirmative mistress, engageing target now." Koumori said as she took in the chip data.

With the data downloaded, Koumori shifted the data down into her claws, giving them slightly longer, but much more powerful as she jumped towards the Swordy and tried to spin kick it in the face, or helm or what it is Swories have for heads, trying to bring it down a peg or two. Though Koumori wasn't finished as she jumped high into the air with her powerful legs and as she reached the pinicle of her jump hight, she began to spin and twist in the air, trying to attack it again as she tried to down kick it and hopefully, delete it.

Overview
Dodge SwordyA's rushing attack
RageclawX2--->SwordyA (40+slashingX2 attacks)
Koumori dances around the excitable Swordy and with two quick slashes, takes it down. Unfortunately, this leaves her a bit open to attack. Another swordy takes the opportunity to sneak up and slash her while a champu, charging in like an idiot, delivers two quick punches.

SwordyA: DELETED!
SwordyB: 60 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP

Koumori.exe: 60 HP
"Mistress, I am injured, I will be in need of recovery data soon." Koumori said as she looked upon the wounds, not too severe, at least, not enough that could keep her from fighting on.
"Do not Worry Koumori, just keep attacking with the rageclaw for as long as you can, maybe you should try throwing one into another." Kedamono suggested to Koumori, hopefully, she would take it, because it might do more damage in the long run she figured.
"Affirmative, mistress." Koumori said bowing to Kedamono for her idea before taking after the viruses.

Koumori rushed towards ChampuA with great speed, her claws tapping upon the panneling with each step before she thrust out her right claw and attempted to grasp the Champu right beween it's fists as she then begun to spin around like a ballarina upon ice as she aimed at SwordyB and let go of what was probably the Champu as she looked upon them and hoped that her plan had gone right.
Looking at the Swordy, she felt, hunger grow within her as she licked her lips, but remembered what her netop had planned, so, she quickly ran over to the Swordy and with a mighty kick, she had attempted to thrust her leg right through it's chest, hopefully, deleteing it as well.
With another quick movement, she jumped away from the area where the swordy was or has been at, as she attempted to dodge any oncomming enemy attacks that might be headed her way.

Overview
Rageclaw throw ChampuA into SwordyB (20 to each+impact(I think))
Rageclaw--->SwordyB (40+slashing)
dodge
Koumori grabs the nearest Champu by surprise and hurled it with all her might, making the flaming virus crash into an unexpecting, advancing Swordy. The two tumble to the ground, and as the Swordy pushed the Champu's weight off it, the white bat struck again. This time, she dealt with the sword virus for good.
Suddenly, a Champu teleported in front of the animal-type navi, delivering two punches. The first fist connected with the bat's face, but she swirled around the second hit, facing the virus' back, eyes gleaming red.

SwordyB: DELETED
ChampuA: 40 HP

Koumori.exe: 50 HP [Rageclaw]
"Koumori! Are you OK? Your HP is now below half it's max!" Kedamono yelled, worried for Koumori's health.
"D...Don't worry mistress...I am fine, it is just a scratch." Koumori spoke, as though she gained a little emotion.
"Don't push yourself too far, but keep trying to delete them with the rageclaw." Kedamono said, thumbing the three chips she had left.
"Yes, mistress." Koumori replied.

With a short dash of her legs, she quickly made her way to a healthy champu that she had ignored till now, with a quick thrust of her leg, she attempted to grab the Champu bewteen her claw and with a quick look over at the champu she had thrown earlier, she tossed the Champu at the wounded one, hoping like hell they connected.
With great speed, she ran over to the Champu she had just thrown several seconds earlier, and with one great slash, she attempted to slash it right down the middle of it's body and hopefully, deleteing it without much of a fuss.
kedamono slotted in the chip that she had taken out of her pack, the guard1 they had won from the last battle, slotting it in without delay, Koumori, hearing the click as the data poured into her body, she quickly took up a defencive position, standing still as her wings gleamed a little brightly as they became hardened around her body, awaiting a attack from one of the enemies, hopefully, the Champu that she might have wounded mortally.

Overview
Rageclaw throw--->ChampuB at ChampuA (20+impact(I think) to both)
Rageclaw--->ChampuB (40)
Guard1 (reflect damage, up to 60 points, to one enemy for equal damage)
Koumori, despite all odds, gets back up again, facing her opponents.
Dashing toward her recent assailant, the white bat chucked the damn thing right at its partner. Both viruses collided, stunned for a bit before the animal descended upon them as an angel of death, cutting down the firey boxer with help of her Rageclaw.
After her attack, the fallen Champu got straight back up and rushed at the recovery navi like a deranged idiot, punching hard, but only getting its attack reflected back at it and deleting itself. Lets point and laugh, shall we?
But the remaining Swordy becomes the bringer of bad news as it slashes across Koumori's back, inflicting great pain! Whatever shall she do!?

SwordyB: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED

Koumori.exe: 20 HP [Rageclaw]
"Oh shit..." Kedamono quietly said to herself as she saw the swordy's attack connect with Koumori, dropping her HP down into the red zone as the PET mechanically warned, KOUMORI.EXE IS IN CRITICAL HEALTH. WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEMPT A JACKOUT FROM THE NET?, the words danced along the screen of the PET, flashing for several seconds before disapearing. "No. This shouldn't be going like this...Koumori! I'm going to jack you out!" Kedamono desperately said, dread in her voice as she thought what might happen if it went on as she put her finger over the jack out button.
"Dont...you...dare..." Koumori replied, manageing to gain her footing, deleteing the rageclaw data from her system, the chip completely burning out for the rest of the fight. "I...will...finish what...I started..." She said, her body bleeding data from her various wounds. "Slot...in more...chips...I will delete...these viruses..." she coughed.
"Fine...Just be very careful..." Kedamono sighed, slotting in the last two chips they had.

Koumori wasted no time as she sprung into action, jumping high into the air with a powerful push of her legs as she swooped in upon her target, the swordy that had attacked her no more than a couple moments ago. With her fangs bared as she attempted to sink them into the swordy's armor at the sholders, sucking up as much data as her mouth could hold, swollowing what she could, as her prosessors kicked in, attempting to convert it into healing data for her. A large, hungry smile upon her face as he let go and jumped back, as far away from the swordy as possible.
Quickly, she tapped into the chip data that had been sent to her, channeling the data into her legs, but, this time, she launched a small ball of energy from her foot, right at the swordy, the ball of data attempted to not only hit the swordy, but the remaining champu that she had yet to attack at this point.
And, with the final chip that was sent, she created a large ball created to engulf the Champu, and, hopefully delete it, as she sent it towards it with a flap of her wings, the ball making a large blasting sound, as it was fired and hopefuly it would catch the Champu and delete it, thus, ending the fight.

Overview
Swoop, bite and drain--->SwordyC (30 drain)
Shotgun--->SwordyC, splash to ChampuC (50+splash)
Cannon--->ChampuC (40)
The dangerously injured bat girl swooped in and sucked the data from the poor Swordy, which staggered back a bit, feeling much worse for the wear. In contrast, Koumori felt significantly better.

She followed this action up with a quick blast towards her staggering prey, which wiped him out instantly. It did not, however, even graze the Champu. The Cannon did, however. Being injured so annoyed the fiery boxer, and he followed it up with a quick 1-2 punch to Koumori, which she sadly was not able to avoid.

She was now in only slightly better physical condition than she had been before, but at least it was an improvement. Her situation was looking better, too; With the Champu just returning to his prior location, Koumori's sole foe was already damaged rather severely, and opening itself up for attack.

BATTLE SUMMARY

Enemies:
SwordyA: -DELETED-
SwordyB: -DELETED-
SwordyC: -DELETED-
ChampuA: -DELETED-
ChampuB: -DELETED-
ChampuC: 20 HP

Kedamono's Zoo:
Koumori: 30 HP

"Koumori! Are you OK?" Kedamono half shouted, in concern for her navi's well being.
"Do not worry...I am fine..." Koumori said, her body shaking from the force from the attack. "Looks like I am on my own for now...but...I will make this quick..." She mumbled, her body shaking rapidly.

With a quick movment of her body, she quickly made her way over to the last enemy, the champu, as she readied herself to attack, she feinted right as she raised her claw over the champu and quickly attacked, attempting to slash across it's face.
With another calculated strike with her claw, she quickly tried to jump above it as she attempted to slash with her left claw in mid air, at least a scratch or something of the sort would help delete it.
As she then came back down to the ground, attempting to skewer the virus through the top of the virus, hopefully deleteing it in the process.

Overview
Buster attackX3--->ChampuC (8X3=24 total damage)

(yes, I know, short post, but thats all I could come up with for three quick buster attacks)
Koumori made a desperate run at the last virus, putting her last efforts into the attack.

Running towards the Champu, she feinted and sliced a claw across its face. She then jumped up, slashing it on her way up, and drilled her claws into its head from above.

In great luck, it seems that she managed to get by alive.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Koumori: 30 HP

RewardData: 384 Zenny
"Koumori. Jack out, You have sustained too much damage." Kedamono said, a little mad at how Koumori wanted to continue, despite how much damage she sustained.
"Very well...let me just upload the reward data..." Koumori panted, gathering the small amount that was there, despite the difficulty, as she jacked out.
"Only 384 for that hard battle? This has to be a bad joke..." Kedamono mumbled before cutting connection to the internet.