Back: With Somewhat Cavalry

Cyclone sighed. He muttered a few curses, before turning to Zephyr. He called out, "So, any bright ideas?!" He barely dodged a Cannon shot as he said this; these virii were pissed.

"Ah well." He said. "Looks like we're wiffin' it."\

"Seems so." Replied Shinko. "Just fire at them a bit, until we can get a plan."

"Will do..." Cyclone said, readying his propellerang. He took a step back, before lunging forward and hurtling his weapon at the virii with dead accuracy. The propeller flew in a horizontal arc, before curving back around and landing safely in Cyclone's hand. Cyclone simply dropped back into a battle stance, ready to dodge the coming onslaught.

1. Propellerang(8) > BunnyA
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
((Ahead-of-time bump, because I know you're not going to post in the next 5 minutes.))
((You technically bump from the last post time, so actually, you did a 15-minute "late" bump.))

Nothing extremely eventful happens. Zephyr fails to move the Spikey.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (behind CDA)
ShrubbyB: 50 HP (behind CDB)
BunnyA: 42 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
SpookyA: 42 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP

Terrain: 50% Normal, 35% Cracked, 15% Hole

Zephyr.exe: 100 HP
Cyclone.exe: 70 HP
Zephyr grimaced as the wind simply passed right over the targeted Spikey. Looking to the Spooky he'd hurt earlier on, he decided to not use any chips yet.

"Cyclone, the least you can do is attack the same thing as me, if we're fighting so many. Plus, *ahem*, you have more chips than I do, or at least something different. Like I mentioned, how about I slash this Spooky and you take it out? We'll take the small ones out first, then move to the Spikeys." Zephyr said, moving towards the injured Spooky cautiously. When he was close enough, he lunged out with his claws outstretched, aiming for the cyber-ghost's eyes. Darting backwards, and being wary of holes, Zephyr used his agility to hopefully dodge incoming...shots...licks...and god knows what else.

Zephyr.EXE
HP: 100
1. Wind Claw > SpookyA (8)
2-3. Dodge
((Zero. You have three days before I request to drop you. Again.))
((I'm giving him until 8:00 tomorrow. Then I drop him. Kay, RS?))
(( HA HA HA. I AM TOMFOOLERY. ))

Cyclone began to object, but stopped half-breath. He figured it would be bad to get in an argument with his ally when they had a large number of enemies, and turned back to the virii.

Shinko did the math and slotted in a Zapring to try and stun a more powerful enemy for a short time. It was the first time Cyclone had used the Zapring, so when he slotted it in, he got a slight jolt of his own electricity by grabbing the blade. Sucking his fried finger, he readied the shot. He decided to aim for the Spikeys- they were the biggest threat. He released the shot, and watched the ring fly towards its target like a frisbee had been struck by lightning.

Cyclone got ready to dodge again; he didn't want to get nailed again.

1. Zapring(40+stun1) > SpikeyA
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
((With 55 minutes left on the clock, eh? Oh, well, I'll not expect you to post every week. Every few days at LEAST.))
((Bump...mod usssss...>.>))
((You get: ONE LAZY MODPOST))
Things hit, things attack, you dodge. In all, Stuff Happens.
Oh, might wanna look at your feet.

SpikeyA: 50 HP (Stun)
SpikeyB: 90 HP
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (behind CDA)
ShrubbyB: 50 HP (behind CDB)
BunnyA: 42 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
SpookyA: 34 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP

Terrain: 50% Normal, 35% Cracked, 15% Hole

Zephyr.exe: 100 HP (Cracked)
Cyclone.exe: 70 HP (Cracked)
((Uhm... is this on hold 'til the event's over?))